PDA

View Full Version : Saving EoFFers from unwanted awards and internet traumas - Kotora's List

kotora
05-20-2014, 12:07 PM
Since I've had it with people complaining and engaging into pointless debates without doing anything, here we go. Sign your name and what Ciddie Award you don't want to be nominated for.

This is nothing official and I have no interest in interfering with the way things are run around here - just stand up for yourself and write down your name. It's like a petition, or something. Everyone can see your name and what you don't want to be nominated for. I think that shouldn't be a problem for staff, either. We're just expressing out point of view here.

That way, everyone thinking of nominating someone can check this thread to make sure they're not hurting feelings or ~triggering~ anyone.

Kotora's List so far:
Quin - MLT Get Together
Endless - all awards

Quindiana Jones
05-20-2014, 12:12 PM
I would not like to be nominated for MLT Get Together with any of you creeps. :shobon:

Endless
05-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Opt me out of all nominations, that way not seeing my name is a choice I made, not something that's forced on me.

Quindiana Jones
05-20-2014, 12:17 PM
*immediately changes all nominations to Endless*

Denmark
05-20-2014, 01:13 PM
as long as i can stay out of getting harassing PMs telling me to nominate or vote or whatever for something I don't really care about one way or the other, i'm good

Old Manus
05-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Nominating this thread for edgiest thread

Del Murder
05-20-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm going to opt out of Sexiest Female this year, thanks. Too much controversy.

Shorty
05-20-2014, 04:48 PM
You know you guys can privately PM Loony BoB and ask him to reject awards if you want him to consider doing so, right? That he's the one operating the Ciddies?

Kindly do this instead of making a thread about it. We'll have no more negativity about the Ciddies this round, thanks!