PDA

View Full Version : CRAWLING ON MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

Shorty
05-22-2014, 11:10 PM
I JUST LOOKED DOWN AND THERE WAS A SPIDER ON MY BOOB

:| :| :| :| :|

I'm not normally afraid of spiders but if they get on me then I will freak out! I know I am inviting ridiculous pervy comments here but this one was headed toward going down the inside of my shirt and I lost it. :| I just caught it by happenstance because I'm wearing a peach-colored shirt and noticed a dark spot and was about to be disappointed that I got a stain or smudge on it, but NO IT WAS A SPIDER

What's the most freaked out you've been by bugs crawling on you? :|

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-22-2014, 11:21 PM
I was laying in bed the other day and I felt a little tickling on my arm. I didn't think much of it because there are flies around and they leave as quick as they land on you. But this tickle started working its way up my arm. I took a look and sure enough it was actually a spider. I flicked it off.

I know some animal activists are so militant that they're worried about the lives of spiders and flies and what not, but I can't be bothered. If you land on me or crawl on me, you're dying.

Newmani
05-22-2014, 11:23 PM
I remember I jumped when I found a tick on me once. Of course ticks can give you Lyme, so it's good to be wary of them. That's nothing though; my brother's so scared of spiders he'll run out like a spooked horse if he thinks he sees a big one. Man that was funny.

Shiny
05-22-2014, 11:29 PM
There was a huge mosquito on my leg last summer. I usually don't feel them when they land but maybe because this one was massive I felt it almost immediately. I kid you not when I say it was the size of a baseball in length. It was pretty fat too -- like it already gorged many other people's legs.

The worse was a spider that terrorized me as I was getting changed. I was naked and lotioning my body when a spider started hovering over me on the ceiling, so I moved to another spot an it followed me. I then freaked out and ran to my bed to get under the covers, but it followed me there too! Then it proceeded to drop down to the bed post! My boyfriend killed it there though. Pervert spider RIP.

Alive-Cat
05-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Imagine if it turned out that all your life you were actually a bee and didn't know it :(

Newmani
05-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Imagine if it turned out that all your life you were actually a bee and didn't know it :(

That ain't possible. Bees only live for a few years at best, and that's if they don't use their wings at all.

Alive-Cat
05-23-2014, 12:02 AM
That ain't possible. Bees only live for a few years at best, and that's if they don't use their wings at all.

I'll need proof

Scotty_ffgamer
05-23-2014, 12:13 AM
I'm known for not having much of a noticeable reaction to anything honestly, but I freak out a bit inside when I have bugs crawling on me. At this place I lived at last summer we had a bug problem for a short bit. Tons of spiders started falling from the ceiling, cockroaches would often crawl across our bare feet or something, weird creepy looking centipede things would be found on our walls all the time. It was pretty awful and caused my roommate to have panic attacks at one point so he had to leave the house for a while.

Edit: Oh! There was a time at a church camp where the mosquitoes were absolutely awful. They were all giant too, a little smaller than the palm of my hand. Sometimes when we would have to stand in a circle holding hands to say a prayer, I could feel them stabbing me all over my arms and it was terrible.

Skyblade
05-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Bugs freak me out. They're fine as long as they stay the heck away from me, but up close, they disgust me, sometimes to an extreme degree. Especially if they catch me by surprise. I used to be ok with Ladybugs, but these days, even they kind of get to me. I do not deal well with insects.

I can kill them quite well when the need arises though. Even fairly calmly once I resign myself to doing so.

Pumpkin
05-23-2014, 01:04 AM
I had a beetle on my face the other night when I was trying to sleep.

Other than that, earwigs creep me the heck out.

fire_of_avalon
05-23-2014, 04:20 AM
So I have a treaty with all bug like creatures. The treaty is you can be near me if you make your presence known in a non-threatening manner. You can be in my house especially if you eat other bugs and you aren't poisonous or venomous. You can even be on me as long as you don't bite me or scare me. But you cannot get in my hair. If you get in my hair you pay the penalty with your life. Unless you're a cockroach. Then you best not let me see you or you gon die. The treaty has worked well until today.

Today there was a house centipede in my bed.

I had to violate the treaty and amend it. I expect to go to war with all of bug kind shortly.

Sephex
05-23-2014, 04:55 AM
A lightning bug landed on my shoulder last night while I was performing an inspection at work. I just slide my pen into it gently and it flew off on its way.

The only time I care if a bug is on me is if it is capable of biting or stinging. I don't really freak out, but I feel a certain level of anxiety when that happens.

Quindiana Jones
05-23-2014, 10:25 AM
Imagine you have caught sasquatch. You have strapped him, squatting down low, with ropes attached to his wrists and bound around his upper arms and chest. You approach him with some terrifying apparatus and a malicious look in your eye, and in that moment his fear and his rage boil over and he tears himself free of his bindings and gallops back into the woods at top speed.

I make the exact same noise and have basically the same reaction when I discover a bug on me. :|

Chris
05-23-2014, 10:28 AM
My bugs would like to crawl on you sarah

Rocket Edge
05-23-2014, 12:33 PM
There's no big spiders here in Ireland. That doesn't stop my girlfriend absolutely freaking out at the sight of them. She says she has a sixth sense for them, and checks her bed every night. :shobon:

Quindiana Jones
05-23-2014, 12:34 PM
If she had a sixth sense, why would she need to check her bed every night?

She's obviously a compulsive liar. She's probably cheating on you with your best friend.

Tune in next week for the results of the paternity test.

Loony BoB
05-23-2014, 02:47 PM
I only don't like it when bugs get underneath my clothes or try to attack me / bite me / suck my blood. I don't mind them simply being on me, or even around me. If it's one of those really fast moving spiders then I try to get it off quick me purely so it doesn't get under my clothes. I don't want to kill it! Underneath my clothes is annoying because it becomes more likely to attack you and/or get squished into your skin which is of course rather gross.

Shiny
05-23-2014, 03:52 PM
If she had a sixth sense, why would she need to check her bed every night?

She's obviously a compulsive liar. She's probably cheating on you with your best friend.

Tune in next week for the results of the paternity test.
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsP/83817-29780.jpg

~*~Celes~*~
05-23-2014, 04:06 PM
qikjedlfnkASDJNFKLA,SNDFLKANSDLDKFNJKWEMDSNFKMAKSDFAMNDDSFKMN

that is how I feel about bugs, except lightning bugs and bumblebees. Those two kinds are alright with me!

Miss Mae
05-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Spiders are so flippin' common here, but I still hate them with the fire of a thousand suns. I've found them on my body on too many occasions, or just generally on the walls of my house looking at me and waiting to call my body their home. Also cockroaches. -shudder-

I know it's not a bug, but: I was walking near a forest once and felt something on my foot. Looked down and a snake had slithered onto me. So that was fun. /sarcasm

Dat Matt
05-23-2014, 09:13 PM
I like spiders. It's more of a mutual thing. They hunt all the pests in the house like flies so they can roam and do what they please.

I think the mutual respect for spiders comes from this
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Spiderbro_466192_1714603.jpg

Jess
05-23-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm terrified of spiders so anything involving them is hell on earth for me.

But when I visited Daniel and Danielle, Daniel made us walk up some huge hill thing and on the way down we got attacked by bugs. They were smurfing everywhere. You'd brush some off and they'd be immediately replaced by even more. :(

Dat Matt
05-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Ah the good old Midgey Swarm. Literally the worst thing about scottish summer. the buggers are everywhere,

Jess
05-23-2014, 10:08 PM
It's haunted me ever since. :(