PDA

View Full Version : The Wil Wheaton Project

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-23-2014, 01:18 AM
The Wil Wheaton Project airs Tuesday May 27th at 10/9c on the SyFy Channel. Wil describes it as "Talk Soup for geeks".

Is anyone else looking forward to this? I'm a fan of the subject matter and Wil Wheaton commentary so it's really a win/win for me.

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/The_Wil_Wheaton_Project/img

The Wil Wheaton Project is a weekly topical comedy show hosted by actor, blogger and champion of geek culture Wil Wheaton. The 30-minute show is a fast-paced, lighthearted exploration and celebration of all things within the realm of science fiction and genre entertainment. Each week, Wil provides his insider point-of-view, sense of humor and genre expertise as he dissects the week’s most popular and trending topics across science fiction film, television and pop culture, video games, viral videos and news. Wil is on his feet for the rapid-fire half hour, delivering witty commentary on the things he knows and loves in this golden age of sci-pop culture. The result is a fun appreciation and celebration of fandom and all things science fiction.

Vyk
05-23-2014, 02:57 AM
Never heard anything about this, but I probably would watch it if I ever had cable. I might pirate a couple episodes to see, once it starts airing. I trust Wil Wheaton so I doubt I'll be disappointed

Shorty
05-23-2014, 03:07 AM
Ehhhhhh. I'm not especially in love with Wil Wheaton. I get my geek news and commentaries elsewhere.

Mercen-X
05-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Can I watch syfy stuff online? Cause I can't afford the channel through cable.

Sephiroth
05-23-2014, 11:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM

Pike
05-23-2014, 11:20 PM

Freya
05-24-2014, 06:21 AM
If I paid for tv, I'd watch it.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-24-2014, 06:49 AM
Come on guys I need a friend to geek about this with :colbert:

noxious.sunshine
05-25-2014, 01:06 AM
I freaking am in love with Wil Wheaton.

He's just.. So. Sexy. ME WANT!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-28-2014, 04:26 AM
The first episode was really good. There was funny commentary on a lot of the shows I watch. Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Cosmos, The Walking Dead, the new X-men movie. Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) had a segment where he jokingly ripped on Frozen for having an ice character. Very cool show.

There was a segment called "watching cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson.....high" where they take a clip of Neil in cosmos, slow it down, and you listen to this slow voice say "Can you see me? Can you hear me? How?". It was pretty funny.

Chris Hardwick made a guest appearance, next week will have Felicia Day. Bring it on!

Shiny
05-28-2014, 06:06 AM
If he's better than Chris Hardwick, I'll check him out.