PDA

View Full Version : I eat chocolate chips out of the bag.

Shorty
05-23-2014, 02:48 AM
I also drink out of the carton, I eat ice cream out of the container, I throw away the little plastic clips on bread and just twist up the bag instead, depending on what it is I can be fine with the Five Second Rule (for myself - I would never serve something to another), I rip the crusts off my sandwiches, and I am not above having ice cream or cake or breakfast.

Lay out your bad food habits on the table.

Newmani
05-23-2014, 02:52 AM
I am envious. I ain't had the opportunity to do that since I was little! :(

Anywho I'm not real sure I have any other than forgetting to bring my empty pop cans and eaten food to the kitchen when I'm done with them. I do eat chips out of the bag but that's mainly because we all get our own bag of chips.

Pumpkin
05-23-2014, 03:38 AM
Everyone in chat can vouch for the fact that I eat chocolate chips right out of the bad. I also do the bread thing

LocoColt04
05-23-2014, 04:55 AM
I buy my own juice all the time just so that I can drink out of the carton. If someone else wants some, I lay out the ground rules and inform them of what has occurred. Oftentimes, I have separate "guest-friendly" containers that have not touched my mouth. I will "waterfall" tea out of the pitcher, because I know my roommate also enjoys when I brew tea, and I'd rather not spill a pitcher on myself. I'll often go for a glass if I want more than a single drink.

I also have an entirely separate fridge in the game room solely for alcohol, though I don't see that as a bad thing.

I will impulse-eat because I forget that I haven't had meals or whatnot, and whatever the closest thing is that I'm not allergic to ends up being my next meal. Sometimes, when the pantry is nearing emptiness, that means going to the store and overfilling a shopping cart, or swinging by a drive-thru to avoid buying two weeks of groceries for a single late-night snack.

Don't shop while hungry.