PDA

View Full Version : Eyes On Final Fantasy and the Laces On Their Shoes

Alive-Cat
05-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Gonna poll it so you can poll it up with a poll, too.

How do you wear your shoe laces?

Are you one of those careless, wild individuals who loose it through life by just tucking them in, regardless of the fact you could lose them in a tornado or something similar like that?

Do you not take part at all in the shoelace fad that has taken the world by storm?

I have to have my shoelaces done up so tight that my shoes feel like an extension of my body. Sometimes at the end of the day I take my shoes off and realise that my foot had actually gone a little numb from the days walking. My shoes are an extension of me. They aren't going anywhere, no matter what.

Pumpkin
05-24-2014, 06:15 PM
I keep them tied so that I rarely ever have to tie them. I also tie a different way then most as I did not learn the traditional way until I was about 16

Agent Proto
05-24-2014, 06:21 PM
My shoes don't have shoelaces. One is Velcro and the other I can slip into.

Shorty
05-24-2014, 08:35 PM
I rarely wear shoes that require tying, but when I do, they are "not so tight," I suppose. When I used to wear skate shoes, they would be so loose that I could just slip my feet in and were permanently double-knotted from a knot I tied once.

Alive-Cat
05-24-2014, 08:39 PM
I just like to feel with my shoes on the same as I do with them off. Not like I have something on my feet, but just like I have feet.

Jess
05-24-2014, 09:18 PM
My converse are the only shoes I have with laces, and on both pairs I tie the knot on the inside, because I don't like the bow to be visible.

I tie them pretty tight, but not so tight that they're uncomfortable.

Psychotic
05-24-2014, 11:23 PM
My converse are the only shoes I have with laces, and on both pairs I tie the knot on the inside, because I don't like the bow to be visible.

I tie them pretty tight, but not so tight that they're uncomfortable.Is it just me or do converse have the longest laces in existence? Dear lord.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-25-2014, 01:08 AM
It depends on the shoe.

Boots are tight.
Skate shoes are loose and/or tucked in.
Dress shoes are tight.
Running shoes are tight.
Tennis shoes are just right.
Flip flops are best because no laces exist.

Ayen
05-25-2014, 01:40 AM
My shoes only have straps.

I'm such a rebel.

Dat Matt
05-25-2014, 02:18 AM
Boots are tied tight, My converse are always loose.

All varies though. Figure that'll be the same for most.

LocoColt04
05-25-2014, 02:34 AM

Precisely like this, given these are my feetsies.

I chose "not so tight" on the poll. I only go for "real tight" when I am running or we're talking about a gir-- oh, inappropriate.

Iceglow
05-26-2014, 06:32 AM
There are no laces on cowboy boots.

Editga: OK, I do wear trainers sometimes, depends on my trainers/converse. Converse are pretty tight so as to keep the shoe secure on my foot but my running shoes are a perfect fit so laces somewhat loose tucked in not tied.

Miss Mae
05-26-2014, 06:39 AM
The only shoes I have with laces are my work shoes, which I tie tightly so they don't come undone while I'm trying to work, and my boots, which are basically fake laces that don't need to be tied/untied because they have zips also.

Leonard
08-20-2018, 06:42 AM
Hai all,
I have seen this shoe lacing tutorial. Its a kind of straight bar lacing..It results in straight horizontal bars with no underlying diagonals, which looks neater plus relieves pressure on the top ridge of the foot.

Watch this reference Link (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pPE0uKtEl_w/maxresdefault.jpg) video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDVgf11p1s

Psychotic
08-20-2018, 07:25 AM
Hai all,
I have seen this shoe lacing tutorial. Its a kind of straight bar lacing..It results in straight horizontal bars with no underlying diagonals, which looks neater plus relieves pressure on the top ridge of the foot.

Watch this reference Link (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pPE0uKtEl_w/maxresdefault.jpg) video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDVgf11p1s

75642Thanks Leonard. This had been weighing heavily on my mind these past four years.

Mr Gashtacular
08-21-2018, 02:06 PM
leonard, my man. thank you so mch.....

i have a very bad habit of tying laces and then slipping my shoes off at the end of the day. it wrecks my shoes... then i need to untie the knot to out the shoe back on...

hmmm fuck. maybe im stupid :ohdear: