PDA

View Full Version : klutz

Jess
05-25-2014, 08:09 PM
How clumsy are you?

I'm extremely clumsy. I must have really poor coordination.

I'm forever dropping things, crashing into things and tripping over nothing.

It used to be really embarrassing, but I've learnt to laugh it off ..... or pretend nobody saw it happen!

Recently, I had to attend an important meeting at work. There was around 20 people in the room and I was the last in. As I walked in, I walked into the fire extinguisher, knocking it off the wall and causing it to roll across the room. :blush:

ScottNUMBERS
05-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Not particularly clumsy. Although...the other day I was walking with headphones in through a busy high street with a delicious smoothie in my right hand. My right headphone popped out of my ear, I put it right back in, for some reason forgot I was holding a smoothie and poured it all over my shoulder.

Alive-Cat
05-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Sometimes when I'm holding something I will drop it for no reason

Pumpkin
05-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Very. I am a huge klutz

Scotty_ffgamer
05-26-2014, 02:00 AM
I'm a huge clutz, but I'm kind of graceful about it. I'm constantly tripping over nothing and look like I'm about to eat it, but I always catch myself before I fall too bad. It's to the point where I'll be walking with people and they'll laugh at the fact that I was clearly tripping over something and I don't even notice it happening. In soccer, I played goalie (and I had the best record at my school I believe), and most of the goals I blocked involved me actually tripping into the ball or the person shooting. Sometimes I evepoiefa;kd;lkjfpeoifjaf
adsf '
fdas
as
dfajpeoifj
qpierpoiuqewf oh god
adsoifjap a why is this happening? apoiejf ads help
How am I still typing paoiwef?D?D i think im about to die.

Oh, I'm all good now.

noxious.sunshine
05-26-2014, 02:04 AM
I have a nasty habit of cutting myself on accident. lol

Mirage
05-26-2014, 02:10 AM
I'm kind of clumsy but not really. It's not because I am uncoordinated that i knock things over, but because I forget that they are there.

Shorty
05-26-2014, 06:30 AM
Stupidly clumsy. All the time. Bumping things, dropping things, running into things, misplacing things, spilling things. It's a wonder I am still alive. :(

Psychotic
05-26-2014, 08:14 AM
Not at all, I'm actually pretty graceful on my feet! Though I do lack finesse when trying to do anything with my hands like unscrew a lightbulb or open something.

Shaibana
05-26-2014, 06:29 PM
i can feel very stupid sometimes :l
im just doing my work, and all the sudden somebody says: 'why dont you do it like this?' and he shows me a very easy way to do that work...

jeez, why did i not think of that!?