PDA

View Full Version : Which Love Interest...

Jinx
05-26-2014, 12:23 AM
's song did you prefer? Who you preferred as a character aside. Did you like Tifa's or Aeris' theme better?

fbOqcR-BORo

fIqKWLkm2-g

Personally, I prefer Tifa's theme. Although my absolute favorite FFVII song is Flowers Blooming in the Church (the song that plays in the church and at Aeris' house), which is a version of Aeris' Theme.

Sephex
05-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Aeris' theme. It's simply beautifully composed. Not to say I think Tifa's theme is a pile of boob sweat or anything.

Pumpkin
05-26-2014, 03:25 AM
I don't much like either to be honest :/

Shorty
05-26-2014, 03:32 AM
Tifa's sounds more like a generic title track for an FF game. Aerith's sounds more like a "real" theme, so Aerith's.

Psychotic
05-26-2014, 08:33 AM
I think Aeris's theme is overrated and I actually really love Tifa's theme, so this poll was really easy for me.
Tifa's sounds more like a generic title track for an FF game. Aerith's sounds more like a "real" theme, so Aerith's.Try the Advent Children version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hWwMZ8yn_I

Also I'm the only person I know who likes the Duodecim version but I really like the beat they added to it, I think it adds a different feel and quality to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br16DFd-1xg

Parker
05-26-2014, 11:51 AM
If I had to choose between those two then Aeris I guess. It's iconic.

But out of all the FF fitties it's gotta be Yuffie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4RVggHTO4

Alive-Cat
05-26-2014, 05:17 PM
I actually could not possibly decide on this. Maybe, maybe Tifa's theme.

I've always had a huge thing for the train graveyard song actually. Think it's one of my favourite songs ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMvHTlWyxH0

Psychotic
05-26-2014, 10:11 PM
Parker has a point about Yuffie's theme, I think that one just edges Tifa's for me. I can play it on the piano too.

Colonel Angus
05-26-2014, 11:32 PM
I guess I'll go w/ Tifa's. IDK if either is "great" but they both sound alright w/ me.

metagloria
05-27-2014, 02:48 PM
I sometimes sing my baby girl to sleep with a variation on Aeris's theme, so.

Bubba
05-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Aeris' theme for me. It will always have the association with 'that moment' which has more of an emotional resonance.

Loony BoB
05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
It's no secret that I don't like Aeris as much as most people, but I love her theme.

Sephiroth
05-27-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't know what that Aeris is but it sounds like Yamchu.

Aerith's Theme for me.

Carl the Llama
05-27-2014, 06:13 PM
I'll take the first song I taught myself on the Piano: Aerith's theme, such a memorable piece of music, and that scene when Cloud laments her death, never failed to send shivers down my spine:

Cloud: ...Aerith.

Cloud: This can't be real!

Sephiroth: Do not worry. Soon the girl will become part of the Planet's energy. All that is left is to go North. The 'Promised Land' waits for me over the snowy fields. There I will become a new being by uniting with the planet. As will this girl...

Cloud: ...Shut up.

Cloud: The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing.

Cloud: Aerith is gone. Aerith will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...... or get angry......

Cloud: What about us...... what are WE supposed to do?

Cloud: What about my pain?

Cloud: My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!

Sephiroth: What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings too?

Cloud: Of course! Who do you think I am!?

Sephiroth: Ha, ha, ha...... Stop acting as if you were sad. There's no need to act as though you're angry either.

Sephiroth: Because, Cloud. You are...

Jenova: Because, you are...... a puppet.

Cloud: I'm...... a puppet?

Shivers, even now...

Dat Matt
05-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Barrett can also be romanced and taken on that romantic rollercoaster ride. Where is his option in the poll

uE4i5CgeLKI

#barrett4lyfe

Raistlin
06-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Like BoB, I'm not the biggest fan of Aerith, but her theme is great.