PDA

View Full Version : Your weakness

Jess
05-26-2014, 04:18 PM
When it comes to food, what is your weakness?

My weakness is sweets. I seriously love sweets. Jelly sweets, foamy sweets, sherbet sweets.

I miss the days of the £1 mix ups. £1 for 100 sweets. Now a pick 'n mix is expensive. But nothing will stop me. NOTHING.

GIVE ME ALL THE SWEETS! I have a sweetie box in my cupboard and I always keep it fully stocked with yummy sweeties! SUGARY GOODNESS. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
05-26-2014, 04:48 PM
I am terribly allergic to knife wounds.

Oh wait, this is the Kitchen. Soft drinks are the bane of my life. I just... I just love them so much. :(

And also strawberries. I do not stop eating strawberries until there are no more strawberries, and industrial quantities of fruit can give you some horrendous cramps.

Shorty
05-26-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm also pretty terrible about sweets :( I've grown disciplined enough to say "nah, I don't need any of that," but sometimes I just cave

Alive-Cat
05-26-2014, 05:06 PM
Peanut butter. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting, I have done. I live on a very strict diet because I run and do other stuff but it just doesn't extend to peanut butter. In fact most of the time I only eat it out of the jar now, because I don't want the carbs in bread. I know this is ridiculous.

What's more ridiculous is that I'm gonna eat a couple of spoonfulls because of this post!

Pumpkin
05-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Absolutely sweets

And potatoes

noxious.sunshine
05-28-2014, 12:05 AM
I have an unhealthy obsession with Philly CheeseSteak sandwiches. I have no idea why.

Cheese is one of my bigger weaknesses, though. It's actually a big thing with my dad, sister, and me. My dad likes extra sharp yellow cheddar and thin sliced baby Swiss.

chips and salsa and guacamole are another big thing, but I almost never buy/make it cuz I'll wind up eating the whole bag in one sitting.

Shiny
05-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Cheese makes me sick, but whenever Cheese-It's are put in front of me I must eat them. It's hard to resist.

Colonel Angus
05-28-2014, 12:24 AM
Peanut butter. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting, I have done. I live on a very strict diet because I run and do other stuff but it just doesn't extend to peanut butter. In fact most of the time I only eat it out of the jar now, because I don't want the carbs in bread. I know this is ridiculous.

What's more ridiculous is that I'm gonna eat a couple of spoonfulls because of this post!
Your colon must hate you.:lol:

As for me, IDK what mine would be. Maybe sugary drinks? I think I can't help but eat any junk food, whether it's sweet or salty. Whatever the mood strikes.

If I had to pick one, ironically, I'd pick Reese's Pieces. When they have the theatre candy boxes for $1 @ Walgreen's I always get one.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-28-2014, 07:22 AM
macaroni and cheese.

I saw a picture of it as a pizza topping the other day. I about died.

http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/min/200/200/80/2013/08/22/08/7r/ug/powe7xn5og1d0ox.jpg

Shorty
05-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Did you see the mac and cheese donuts I posted on my facebook page?! - http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2014/05/mac-n-cheese-donuts.html

sharkythesharkdogg
05-28-2014, 01:16 PM
Soft drinks are the bane of my life. I just... I just love them so much. :(

Peanut butter. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting, I have done. I live on a very strict diet because I run and do other stuff but it just doesn't extend to peanut butter. In fact most of the time I only eat it out of the jar now.

I think I found my people. I'm of the dark cola and honey roasted peanut butter variety. So probably the worst kind.

I've become an unhealthy jackass. I used to run and actually do things. :(

Loony BoB
05-28-2014, 02:11 PM
Chocolate milk. Cashew nuts. Jelly babies. Fast food & takeaways in general.

Bubba
05-28-2014, 02:25 PM
Dominos

Parker
05-28-2014, 05:26 PM
in terms of what will kill me, haribo and pepsi. can't get enough right now. depends on my relative stress levels tho.

in terms of the thing to get me if you want me to do something: wasabi peas. i will do terrible, terrible things to/for someone who gets me some wasabi peas

Formalhaut
05-28-2014, 05:28 PM
I'm jumping on the 'sweets' bandwagon. I can't have too many in one sitting though, lest I become somewhat sick.

I also love soft drinks, particularly coke. In terms of actual food, I have a weakness for steak. Whenever I go to the restaurant, I order the steak at least half the time, if not more.

Bubba
05-28-2014, 05:31 PM
I have a weakness for steak. Whenever I go to the restaurant, I order the steak at least half the time, if not more.

How do you have your steak, Formy?

Formalhaut
05-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Typically Rare, but I'll go up to Medium-Rare if it's home-cooked.

But basically rare. The highest I've had a steak is medium and my God I think that's my limit. I don't know how someone can have a steak well-done. Having said that, I could never have it blue.

Bubba
05-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Good man :D

fire_of_avalon
05-29-2014, 04:06 AM
Bread and butter. I know that's weird and not weird at the same time, but if I could just sit and eat bread and butter all the time with little repercussion I would do it.

Wolf Kanno
05-29-2014, 05:41 AM
Coffee, strawberries, and Gold Fish crackers are my three major weaknesses. I can usually show restraint for anything else but if you set any of these three foods by me, I will subconsciously tell my body to consume them and not be aware of it.

Formalhaut
05-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Also, Marmite. Now that's black gold to me.

Parker
05-29-2014, 10:09 PM
There was also a Marmite Gold, formy! That would have been very appropriate.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-30-2014, 02:57 AM
Did you see the mac and cheese donuts I posted on my facebook page?! - http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2014/05/mac-n-cheese-donuts.html

I didn't :eek:

I wonder if I would like those? I'm sure they taste fine, but i'm thrown off psychologically just on the principle that I expect donut shaped things to have a sweet sugary taste.

black orb
05-30-2014, 05:27 AM
>>> Anything that fall into the "junk food" category..:luca:

escobert
05-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Fast food. I hate it. but it tastes so good! I don't really eat sweets or drink soda so they aren't an issue.

Madame Adequate
05-31-2014, 07:10 AM
Cheeseburgers. Most other foods I can resist, though I have something of a sweet tooth, but put a fuckin cheeseburger in front of me and wild horse wouldn't hold me back.

Ayen
06-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Cheeseburger, pizza, and candy.

If it's there I'll eat it.