PDA

View Full Version : How big is your wallet?

Shaibana
05-26-2014, 06:17 PM
ooh now, dont get mad at me!
i dont want to know how much you have in it, but the actuall size of your wallet!

are you a person who puts everything lose in the pocket?
or do you have a huge pursewallet that you can not take with you without a purse?

i have a simple card holder. small enough to fit in the pockets.
unlike my sister who has a closet for a wallet.

i have a very simple rule when i go somewhere:
if it doesnt fit in my pocket, then i wont take it with me.
i refuse to take a bag with me for 1 small item

i will never understand women (eventhough i am one of them) that take a purse with alot of crap everywere.
a few days ago my neighbour came over for a game night.... with a purse. cmon girl, you literaly live right across the street xD

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Whenever I open my wallet I hear a coughing noise and then a bunch of dust falls out

I just have a basic, gray wallet. It used to belong to my dad. Honestly, I had it with my toys when I was a kid along with a power rangers wallet. When it came time to be an adult, I just took it and rolled with it ever since.

Jess
05-26-2014, 07:03 PM
My purse is too big for a pocket, it has to go in my bag. It's a pretty big purse.

I also take my bag everywhere with me. I keep my purse in there, my phone, keys, glasses, kindle, hand sanitiser and so on. If I lost my bag I would go into a blind panic! :jess:

Pike
05-26-2014, 07:06 PM
i will never understand women (eventhough i am one of them) that take a purse with alot of crap everywere.

Oh good it's not just me!

My wallet is quite small; it's a black mens' wallet and I got it for about $15 at Target. It fits perfectly into my pocket. My only gripes with it is that there is no zippered place for coins and no real place for a checkbook, but I rarely write checks/carry cash these days anyway, so it's all good.

Shorty
05-26-2014, 08:12 PM
I have a big full-bill wallet.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/z/JrcAAOxyeZNTRK9N/$_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/z/fiMAAOxyBjBTRK90/$_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDgwWDY0MA==/z/ZfMAAOxySoJTRK9n/$_12.JPG

And I also have a large purse that can comfortably carry said wallet, makeup bag, kindle, and a myriad of other possessions.

Del Murder
05-26-2014, 08:15 PM
An Italian leather dual-fold, stuffed with hundreds.

Shaibana
05-26-2014, 09:15 PM

pics or it didnt happen xD

http://www.bo-vida.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/l/aluminium_wallet-use.jpg

Colonel Angus
05-27-2014, 02:36 AM
(Jerry pulls a stub of paper out of his wallet.)

JERRY: Hey, George. Here's the model number on that chair, by the way.

KRAMER: Mmm... Nice wallet.

NEWMAN: Wallet.

JERRY: What?

(Kramer showing Jerry the contents of his pocket)

KRAMER: Nobody carries wallets anymore. I mean, they went out with powdered wigs. Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll. See, keep the big bills on the outside.

JERRY: That's a five.

Tigmafuzz
05-27-2014, 02:54 AM
I have a pretty thin wallet. It's difficult to fit business cards and stuff in it. I can't fit more than a few bills in it at a time with my IDs in it, so I have to carry a debit card.

LunarWeaver
05-28-2014, 07:10 PM
My boyfriend is about average height and weight for someone at 26. Overall a pretty big wallet to take with me everywhere.

noxious.sunshine
05-29-2014, 12:59 AM
I have a large Coach purse that used to serve as my diaper bag as well as a purse, but it wasn't an actual diaper bag.

And then I have my smaller satchel-ish type purse that I've been carrying around lately since my mid-sized one got left on the train and I haven't gotten a new one yet.

My small purse really drives me nuts though. Sure, it holds everything, but then it's hard to dig around in.. Especially if I have cash and cigarettes in there. And my phone.

I'm supposed to be getting a new mid-sized Coach bag next month along with a wallet (cuz I don't actually have one of those anymore and haven't for quite awhile)

Mirage
05-29-2014, 01:15 AM
My wallet alongside a 250ml can of red bull to show its size. (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1132077/2014-05-29%2002.11.30.jpg)It usually has nothing but cards in it, but sometimes i have receipts in it for a little while if i buy fancy stuff.

I put it directly in my pocket, no purses here, nope. If i ever need extra space, backpacks are a lot more practical anyway, and harder for people to steal.

I used to have a cute animu card case that I brought with me more often than my wallet, but it fell out of my pocket and got run over by a car and broke, and I haven't found a pretty enough card case since then so i just use my wallet now.

Miss Mae
05-29-2014, 01:29 AM

pics or it didnt happen xD

http://www.bo-vida.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/l/aluminium_wallet-use.jpg
I used to have one of these, and then it broke. So I bought another, and it broke too. I had a bad habit of snapping the clasps on them.

Anyway, I took the insert out of the second broken cardholder and stuck it inside a little leather purse of about same size, so it has a zipper now and won't break from me accidentally dropping it. The day I gave up my handbag in favour of this was an excellent day.

blackmage_nuke
05-29-2014, 01:38 AM
I keep all my Id's and credit cards in a pack of playing cards. I keep cash and change is just loose in my pockets.

black orb
05-29-2014, 01:43 AM
>>> I dont use a wallet..:luca:

Mirage
05-29-2014, 02:29 AM
What do you use then, and how big is this thing

black orb
05-29-2014, 02:33 AM
>>> I use my pockets..:luca:

Mirage
05-29-2014, 02:48 AM
how chaotic and messy!

black orb
05-29-2014, 03:02 AM
>>> Thats how I like it..:luca:

Alive-Cat
05-29-2014, 06:03 AM
My older brother taught me from a very young age that a man must have a wallet to be a man. This has meant that all my life, I've just used his old wallets once he got a new one and was done with it. I started to think when I was older that he was just being a bit jokey with me because I was his little brother, until for my 21st birthday he spent a ridiculous amount of money on a wallet for me and handed it over like it was the most important thing I'd ever recieve in my life. 'look you don't have to have your change loose in there anymore there's a pocket for it' he said.
Turns out, he really does believe in the importance of a wallet. Some people do.

It fits in my pocket, just about, which is nice!

Loony BoB
05-29-2014, 11:03 AM
A Rip Curl velcro wallet I got in 1997 from my first ex-girlfriend the day after she dumped me. So, Christmas (the day, not the member). What's up with that? Also, wow, this thing is older than some members of EoFF. Crazy!

Anyway, it's about normal wallet size, I suppose. Maybe I'll get a picture of it if I remember to...

EDIT: Apparently I already have a pic attached to another thread to do with the contents of wallets from some time ago. Here you are...

Perducci
05-29-2014, 08:45 PM
I go loose. Usually keep all my things in a pile beside my bed at night, stuff it all into my pockets in the morning.

I've probably lost a whole bunch of stuff, but I've bene living this way for so long that If I don't have things in certain pockets I always feel like I've forgotten something.

black orb
05-30-2014, 04:22 AM
Usually keep all my things in a pile beside my bed at night, stuff it all into my pockets in the morning.
>>> I do that too..:luca:

Ayen
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Mine is a small brown wallet with an eagle head on the front of it.

Jiro
06-04-2014, 06:19 PM
It holds the important shit like loyalty cards to burger and sushi places, my bank card, and my business card for the ladies.