PDA

View Full Version : \o/ POST BOMBING!

Aelitalily
05-27-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi everyone!!

I am not by any stretch of the imagination a "regular customer" around here.. But I did spend time here about a year ago and I haven't forgotten the positive experience!!

Just wanted to drop a line and say Hi!! ^_^/ I have been really busy over the past 6 months with a new awesome job that I love - Payroll Support for Coles group AUS :3

So, how did that Aussie catch up end up? Should do one in Adelaide next time... Just saying ;P

I have been slowing down on the art a little however I did buy a digital drawing tablet... WOWEEE!!! Its hard to use... I will be practicing soon and possibly posting my art works here again if they are FF related :3

As always I have been spending a lot of time on DA and its always good to see so much work/contributions .... did you guys see how amazing some of those lightning returns competition entries were??? OMGEEE~!

Hope everyone is well and I will try and pop in again soon!

(I hope I have posted this in the right place)

Agent Proto
05-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Hey, it's good to see you again! Welcome back from your absence!

Shorty
05-27-2014, 06:55 AM
Hello, nice to have you back around! We technically don't do "welcome back" threads after such a short absence (less than a year!), so I am going to close this thread. Feel free to make threads with more of a specified topic if you wan to get some discussion going! Also remember we have a Blogs feature for more unspecified personal updates.

We hope to see much more of you here! :jess: