PDA

View Full Version : True Blood (Contains unmarked spoilers for aired episodes)

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Are you ready?

The HBO shop stopped selling the Tru Blood drink. I never got a chance to try it. I was going to buy some, too!

How do you see it all ending? I've always been on Team Bill. Let's make it happen.

blackmage_nuke
05-28-2014, 10:28 AM
I have two bottles that I forgot to drink and now Im pretty sure theyre expired. Team Andy

Jinx
05-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Team Eric.

Freya
05-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Team..... Yah know. I don't really like what they've done to ALL the characters. I used to be team everyone but now.... Actually team Jason, his character and storyline still cracks me up. I love when he goes all commando. That's the best part of the seasons.

Perducci
05-28-2014, 06:58 PM
The drink almost tasted like Orange, but mostly it was too tangy and tasted bad.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-28-2014, 07:38 PM

Jinx
05-28-2014, 09:18 PM
I seriously cannot fucking stand Bill AT ALL. Well, his character was at least interesting last season. Still, I don't like him. It has nothing to do with Stephen Moyer's acting, I just don't care for the character. He's even worse in the books.

I guess it's more accurate to say I'm Team Fangtasia. I love Eric, I love Pam, and I've been so interested in Tara's character and story since she was turned. Also, Ginger is hilarious. I'm interested to see what happens with Willa this season now that she's no longer important to the plot.

Has anyone watched the newest trailer? Jessica (who is my favorite character) tells Adilyn she's sorry and will protect her. And then at one point it saves her from something and they give each other a "meaningful" look. I know Jessica has her new vamp man, James, but will we be seeing a lesbian relationship there? WHO KNOWS?

Dark_Valentine
05-31-2014, 03:32 PM
I've been trying to prepare myself for the end, but I don't think that it's going to help. I'm so afraid of the ending!!! >.< I used to be fond of Bill and I'm sure he'll find himself in my good graces again this season, but I just can't get over all the crap he pulled. TEAM ERIC FOR LIFE!

Ayen
06-04-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm Team Anna Paquin. If I can't have her nobody will!

I left off on season 3. I should probably rectify that at some point.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-04-2014, 07:15 PM
J8tODhvb47s

Depression Moon
06-04-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm surprised there's another season considering the ending of the last season.

Dark_Valentine
06-05-2014, 02:49 PM
J8tODhvb47s
This is great! *dies*

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-15-2014, 05:50 AM
The week before the final season of True Blood premieres, HBO will air “Farewell to Bon Temps”, a 30-minute special in which the cast sit down and talk about their memories from the last seven seasonsMy DVR is set.

Jinx
06-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Aw! Now I'm having feels. :(

So, who does everyone hope Sookie will end up with? Not who your favorite guy is, just who she should end up with. If she doesn't become a vampire (which she should, given how much vamp blood she's ingested) I think Alcide is probably best for her. Not only is he mostly human, but he seems to want to protect and provide for her. Also, dem abs.

If she does become a vampire, I kind of hope she ends up alone. As much as I love Eric, I just don't think they're right for each other outside of sexual chemistry.

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 03:22 PM
I always knew it was a great show but never watched it, when I found out they were finishing it off I started watching and in two weeks of watching I am now up to almost the 5th season. Godric was my favourite character even though he was only in one episode other than flashbacks, when he is in flashbacks those are my favourite parts. I hope he is in more flashbacks. I hate Bill, he gets on my nerves. Sookie is attractive, but she has the name of what you'd give a cat. Eric is cool :greenie:

Depression Moon
06-15-2014, 10:21 PM

So, who does everyone hope Sookie will end up with? Not who your favorite guy is, just who she should end up with. If she doesn't become a vampire (which she should, given how much vamp blood she's ingested) I think Alcide is probably best for her. Not only is he mostly human, but he seems to want to protect and provide for her. Also, dem abs.

If she does become a vampire, I kind of hope she ends up alone. As much as I love Eric, I just don't think they're right for each other outside of sexual chemistry.

I don't think she should be with any of them but last season did put her up with Alcide. I also think making her a vampire would be a bad move considering last season she was trying so hard not to become one.

Freya
06-15-2014, 11:17 PM
It looks like there is a lot of danger this time which I like because the everyone getting powerful thing was lame

blackmage_nuke
06-16-2014, 02:23 AM
What Im really hoping is that the guy in my set bookends the series

Jinx
06-16-2014, 05:28 AM
What Im really hoping is that the guy in my set bookends the series

He keeps good on his promise and just kills people who piss him off. That really just is the best possible ending.

Ayen
06-16-2014, 05:39 AM

I don't think she should be with any of them but last season did put her up with Alcide. I also think making her a vampire would be a bad move considering last season she was trying so hard not to become one.

They also did the whole "MC turns into a vampire" thing on Vampire Diaries so it might be wise for them to steer clear of that angle.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Sam. I wonder if they have time to make that convincing in one season? Maybe they won't go in that direction...

Bill all day, fools.....er, all night.

Jinx
06-16-2014, 01:17 PM
I doubt they'll go that route, especially with the direction his story took last season.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-16-2014, 07:06 PM
We can all win.

Freya
06-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Such a hoochie. :colbert:

Jinx
06-16-2014, 07:42 PM
My new OTP: Alcide and Eric just run away together and live happily ever after.

Freya
06-18-2014, 03:40 AM
We know who the true winner is out of the three boys :3

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3b799649f357d9068fed04c3db59858a/tumblr_mjkinyUNke1rlvb2oo1_500.gif

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-18-2014, 05:18 AM
Please. :trout:

Depression Moon
06-18-2014, 06:47 AM
Isn't Eric dead? He was caught out in the middle of the polar caps during the day when his fairy blood ran out and we saw him catch on fire

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-18-2014, 07:20 AM
Isn't Eric dead? He was caught out in the middle of the polar caps during the day when his fairy blood ran out and we saw him catch on fire

Somethings gonna happen, I bet. He did go up in flames, but he didn't splatter. There's no way they would let one of their main characters go out with an implied death.

Jinx
06-18-2014, 03:51 PM
Why are we using spoilers? That shit was last season.

I doubt he died. I bet Pam shoots out and rescues him or some shit. He's the most popular character on the show; I just don't see him leaving in such a way before the FINAL season. I know he's done a couple of movies, though, so it's possible his role is smaller and he doesn't show up until x episode/he's mostly flashbacks until x episode.

Alive-Cat
06-18-2014, 05:21 PM
I'm only up to fifth season right now, but Bill is a complete poonanny and snakey and I really don't feel him anymore! He needs to lighten up :greenie:

Jinx
06-23-2014, 08:25 PM
I can't believe they killed Tara...and in the first five minutes! :(

I wonder if Rutina Wesley just didn't feel like coming back. Seems strange considering she was a main/secondary character for the other six seasons, but whatever.

I'm sure from a story-telling standpoint they're going to use this as a way to leave Eric's fate in the balance. "See, we kill off beloved main characters!" I do think most of Eric's story is going to come from Pam's search this season, though.

Speaking of Pam, anyone else think she's infected with Hep-V? She is looking pretty rough.

Jess
06-23-2014, 10:37 PM
We don't get the final season for 2 weeks yet. :mad2:

Freya
06-26-2014, 01:58 AM
People are mean to me with their thoughts I just want to help waaah i'm sookie.

Glad tara is gone, I hated what they did with her character.

Shiny
06-26-2014, 02:22 AM
I really don't care about anything in this show except that black gay guy. He's amazing. I hope he outlives all of them even the technically immortal ones and becomes the God of the fabulous universe.

Freya
06-28-2014, 08:19 PM
I didn't realize the vamp of Jessica's was a different actor. He wasn't there very long so when he was in this new season i didn't notice the change. Apparently they wanted to set up a lafayette x guy thing and the actor didn't want to to gay stuff

Freya
06-30-2014, 03:03 AM
noooo errrricccc

Depression Moon
06-30-2014, 03:46 AM
People are mean to me with their thoughts I just want to help waaah i'm sookie.

Glad tara is gone, I hated what they did with her character.

You really think Tara's gone? We didn't even see her die.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-30-2014, 07:18 AM
At this point I'd like to have the title changed to have *spoilers for all aired episodes*. Feel free to skip ahead of my posts if you aren't caught up.

You really think Tara's gone? We didn't even see her die.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/22/true-blood-season-7-premiere-tara/

She’s dead. But I can tease that dead doesn’t always mean gone on True Blood.

Hence Lettie Mae's visions.

Jinx
06-30-2014, 04:39 PM
noooo errrricccc

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-30-2014, 05:38 PM
What did I tell y'all.

Team Bill.

It's gonna happen.

Jinx
06-30-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm thinking Sookie might go after the vamp nest with her fairy powers. Maybe later in the season she and Adeline can team up together.

Also, I really, really, REALLY like Adeline.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-06-2014, 08:10 AM
I didn't realize the vamp of Jessica's was a different actor. He wasn't there very long so when he was in this new season i didn't notice the change. Apparently they wanted to set up a lafayette x guy thing and the actor didn't want to to gay stuffI read a rep for the actor said it was just a scheduling error :gator:

Jinx
07-07-2014, 07:23 PM
I didn't realize the vamp of Jessica's was a different actor. He wasn't there very long so when he was in this new season i didn't notice the change. Apparently they wanted to set up a lafayette x guy thing and the actor didn't want to to gay stuffI read a rep for the actor said it was just a scheduling error :gator:

Everything I read points to that the actor didn't want to do same-sex scenes. It would make sense that a rep would say otherwise.

Also

OMG THEY ARE KILLING OFF EVERYONE LEFT AND RIGHT

Bye bye, Alcide. I hope you and your abs find happiness in heaven. :(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-18-2014, 01:38 AM
It was good to see Hoyt briefly this episode.

Am I the only one who would have liked to work at the pre-Fangtasia video store?

What a blast from the past to see a room full of rentable VHS tapes. Be kind, rewind.

Depression Moon
07-18-2014, 03:10 AM
Man killing off Tara in that fashion is just all kinds of whack

That last episode was the bomb though.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-31-2014, 11:34 AM
Comic Con trailer for the final episodes :aimsun:

8xYxcNmmKT0

blackmage_nuke
07-31-2014, 11:46 AM
Aside from Pam and Eric Episode 5 was just felt like a very boring drama. Episode 6 picked up a bit. But "Leave your phones so they cant track you" God those kids are dumb, just turn them off or take the batteries out.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Jason Stackhouse rocking the flip phone.

Jinx
08-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Ugh, I hate Sookie so much. She's so damn annoying (I may just also hate Anna Paquin).

Depression Moon
08-11-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't understand why Bill went all the way to Fangtasia then decided that he didn't want the cure. I also still don't understand why Violet kidnapped the teenagers.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-11-2014, 07:54 PM
I also still don't understand why Violet kidnapped the teenagers.Because Jason hurt her and she wanted to hurt people he knew. Jessica knows where Adilyn is because of drinking her blood, so it could have been a plot to lure both Jessica and Jason to her house. On top of that, Jason is a cop as well as Andy's friend so he would help look for them.

Freya
08-12-2014, 04:20 PM
So I'm slowly watching this. I finished episode three recently. Alcide :(

I am just not that into this season. I feel they are just adding deaths and stuff just to add it but it's not dramatic enough or compelling enough to pull me in.

Jinx
08-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Yeah, this season super sucks balls. Not gonna lie. Every time there's a threat, the threat is eliminated in like, the next episode. It's dumb.

Freya
08-12-2014, 05:09 PM
It's good that it's the last season. It's kinda ran its course. It started going downhill for me around season 3

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-25-2014, 05:05 AM
I'd rather meet the true death than watch that ending again.

Jinx
08-25-2014, 05:33 AM
What a hot pile of garbage.

blackmage_nuke
08-27-2014, 09:27 AM
No bookends :(