PDA

View Full Version : when you're alone sometimes

Alive-Cat
05-28-2014, 03:59 PM
do you try really really hard to be telekinetic? I spend at least 5 minutes every year trying to move something with my mind. As of yet, nothing.

EDIT: IS THERE ANY WEIRD STUFF YOU DO WHEN NOBODY ELSE IS AROUND THAT YOU WILL ONLY FEEL SAFE POSTING ON A FINAL FANTASY FORUM

Loony BoB
05-28-2014, 04:12 PM
I haven't done this for a long time, but yeah, I've definitely done it. I would actually find it strange if someone had never bothered. I mean, if you don't try to do something, how do you know you can't do it? So long as there's no harm, it's worth an attempt!

Scotty_ffgamer
05-28-2014, 04:13 PM
As a young kid, I tried to power up DBZ style once. I made a couple hairs stand up while I was "powering up" in front of a mirror and considered myself mildly successful.

I don't remember ever trying to be telekinetic; though, it's very possible that I tried to be after watching the movie Matilda the first time as a kid.

blackmage_nuke
05-28-2014, 04:54 PM
I havent done that since around the time I got internet access to entertain me

escobert
05-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Yes once in awhile.

Pumpkin
05-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Usually when I'm being lazy

Bubba
05-28-2014, 05:29 PM
When I saw the thread title and this being EOFF... I assumed this would be about masturbation.

I do this quite often when my TV remote or PS3 controller are out of reach. Maybe I should level up first with a pen or something.

Yellow_Magic
05-28-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm doing it right now. I'm controlling your responses to this thread without you guys realising it

LunarWeaver
05-28-2014, 06:42 PM
I try to do a magical girl transformation.

Shorty
05-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Nope xD

Sephex
05-28-2014, 09:51 PM
As a young kid, I tried to power up DBZ style once. I made a couple hairs stand up while I was "powering up" in front of a mirror and considered myself mildly successful.

I think this kid got close:

Yj7jSWEOdIk

As for me, nothing that unusual. Just jump up and down in front of a mirror naked and laughing at watching the polish sausage flop around.

Alive-Cat
05-28-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm doing it right now. I'm controlling your responses to this thread without you guys realising it

is that why I keep eating shrimp?

Colonel Angus
05-29-2014, 12:36 AM
Nope xD
Weirdo.

I'm still waiting for my powers to reveal themselves & for Professor Xavier to come & admit me into his Academy.

Miss Mae
05-29-2014, 01:32 AM
I have definitely attempted this, but like others have said, it's usually when I want something that I can't quite reach. I have also attempted saying 'USE THE FORCE' loudly enough for the nearest human to hear me in the hopes they will pick up the object and bring it to me so that I don't have to get up. This has worked on occasion.

Sephiroth
05-29-2014, 01:47 AM
1. When I'm alone? 2.Try?

black orb
05-29-2014, 01:50 AM
>>> I play with my cat..
About the telekinetic stuff.. probably, when I was a kid..:luca:

Mirage
05-29-2014, 01:59 AM
When I was a teenager, sure. Regularly? nope.

Alive-Cat
05-29-2014, 06:09 AM
I also freestyle rap, heavily. Sometimes I am blown away by my MCing skills. I haven't been caught yet.

Shorty
05-30-2014, 06:33 AM
I'll tell you what I do do sometimes when I'm alone. I catch myself making faces. I was just making funny eyebrow expressions and I didn't even notice it until I was making them.

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 07:18 AM
I do that too. I'll create imaginary conversations in my head and accidentally start making whatever facial expression the person talking would be making. I used to do this in the car when I was younger and my mom called me out on it once.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-30-2014, 07:31 AM
I really tried to bend spoons with my mind after I saw the episode of Pokemon where Ash goes to Sabrina's gym.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/pics/sabrina.jpg

I also remember trying to do the kamehameha wave from DBZ. I put my hands together and started making the grunting noises, just hoping that I would start to feel the smallest flicker of a spark.

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 07:35 AM
A friend of mine used to get up early before school, put on a bunch of extra layers of clothing, and run around his house... like weighted clothing training in DBZ.

While typing this I started laughing so hard I cried. This seemed completely legitimate as a child.

Colonel Angus
05-30-2014, 11:57 PM
A friend of mine used to get up early before school, put on a bunch of extra layers of clothing, and run around his house... like weighted clothing training in DBZ.

While typing this I started laughing so hard I cried. This seemed completely legitimate as a child.
I've considered, mind you this was not long ago either, to buy wrist & ankle weights to improve my speed doing things.

fire_of_avalon
05-31-2014, 12:19 AM
When I was a kid I was convinced I had some kind of telekinetic relationship with machines so when the car wouldn't start (which was more often than you'd think, I'd grab the door handle, close my eyes and will the car to work.

I was a very powerful three year-old.

Kalevala
05-31-2014, 12:20 AM
I've considered, mind you this was not long ago either, to buy wrist & ankle weights to improve my speed doing things.

See, at least this is more logical than just a bunch of extra layers of clothing.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-31-2014, 12:23 AM
It was so cool when Piccolo would throw his stuff off because when it hit the ground it made a small crater where it landed.

http://www.oocities.org/gokus_galaxy/Pictures/piccolo.gif

Ayen
06-04-2014, 02:51 PM
I act out entire scenes that play in my head.

Jiro
06-10-2014, 12:29 PM
I am watching DBZ Kai literally right now and it has made me so pumped to try to get my training on :ffvilaugh: I want crater creating clothes!

Christmas
06-15-2014, 03:50 PM
I chat with my shoes. :bigsmile:

And ask them why they won't reproduce despite mating so many times with my socks! :mad2:

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 03:58 PM
I chat with my shoes. :bigsmile:

And ask them why they won't reproduce despite mating so many times with my socks! :mad2:

Playing them this LP will help :greenie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFDgCSGWDs