PDA

View Full Version : Most Fav Job in Bravely Default

SD
05-28-2014, 06:17 PM
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE JOB IN BRAVELY DEFAULT

i seriously cannot choose, ITS SO HARD, YOU GET TO CHOOSE FROM SO MANY AWESOME JOBS , like omg TOO HARDhttp://i.imgur.com/VxffQ0V.gif

but... i think id choose hunter (i love my hunter, with the awesome bow and tiz in his awesome freelancer look, looks so cute and awesome).... or red mage or ...i dont know, vampire seems cool and is kinda popular among fans but i havent tried it out myself yet, just got the asteriks 2 days ago or so

Fynn
05-28-2014, 07:52 PM
Yeah, the hunter is pretty bitchin', but they're all great. Look-wise, though, there is one clear winner...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131126050844/finalfantasy/images/c/cf/BDFF_Evoker.png

And don't you dare say otherwise :shifty:

Skyblade
05-28-2014, 08:52 PM
There are too many different jobs that each excel in certain areas. Some look awesome, but are not as strong, some have great support, etcetera. There is no single "best job", nor one I can call specifically my favorite. Heck, even going for "favorite looks", there's enough top notch ones that it's incredibly close.

Fynn
05-28-2014, 08:54 PM
There are too many different jobs that each excel in certain areas. Some look awesome, but are not as strong, some have great support, etcetera. There is no single "best job", nor one I can call specifically my favorite. Heck, even going for "favorite looks", there's enough top notch ones that it's incredibly close.

Then there's those that look positively terrible. Luckily, none of the jobs is really useless :p

Skyblade
05-28-2014, 09:26 PM

Then there's those that look positively terrible. Luckily, none of the jobs is really useless :p

Some of the designs that don't appeal to me do to others though. I know people who quite like the Pirate design, even though it's not to my particular tastes. I don't know that there is any one which has been universally condemnedHe's going to bring up the male Arcanist here in the next post.