PDA

View Full Version : Do you chat with other members often?

Shorty
05-30-2014, 12:39 AM
I know that there is a gargantuan mass eyeroll anytime the phrase "back in the day" is used, so please forgive me.

Back in the day I used to chat with tons of people! As time went on, I began to feel overwhelmed and social anxiety crept up on me oh-so-slowly, and began make super secret private accounts to hide on instead of my usual messenger accounts. Despite my hiding, I kindof miss the old meaning of chatting with friends, though. Before you could access a million social media sites to stay in touch with people, you had to engage with them to discover more about them, and I kindof miss that world.

The second point of this post being that I've been a member of this site for years, most notably for the past two years, and there are many of you who I've never had a one-on-one conversation with.

Do you chat with a lot of EoFFers? We should all chat more! :jess:

Denmark
05-30-2014, 12:43 AM
no, i hate people

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 12:45 AM
I know that there is a gargantuan mass eyeroll anytime the phrase "back in the day" is used, so please forgive me.

Back in the day I used to chat with tons of people! As time went on, I began to feel overwhelmed and social anxiety crept up on me oh-so-slowly, and began make super secret private accounts to hide on instead of my usual messenger accounts. Despite my hiding, I kindof miss the old meaning of chatting with friends, though. Before you could access a million social media sites to stay in touch with people, you had to engage with them to discover more about them, and I kindof miss that world.

The second point of this post being that I've been a member of this site for years, most notably for the past two years, and there are many of you who I've never had a one-on-one conversation with.

Do you chat with a lot of EoFFers? We should all chat more! :jess:

Chat in what way? Chat face to face? Chat over the phone? Chat on Facebook? Chat via VM? Chat via PM? Chat via #eoff?

I guess in generally, I don't really much, which is a great shame. I'd love to, but I'm an awful conversationalist and I don't like making the first move, even if just to initiate a friendly chat.

I don't know how others do it though, I randomly go view some people's Visitor messages sometimes and they have dozens just from the round of a day!

Shorty
05-30-2014, 12:47 AM
I was referencing instant message chatting, but any sort of private one-on-one interaction, I suppose.

Raistlin
05-30-2014, 12:47 AM
I don't use AIM anymore, but I had about 300 people on my list. I have no idea who half of them are anymore.

"Back in the day," I would come online and be messaged by 5 different people. Now, I have no idea how the smurf I managed to post -- or even do -- anything while talking on IM so much. I only talk to a few EoFFers outside of the forums anymore, and even for most of those it's irregular.

Shiny
05-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Lone Wolf Leonhart and Cuch on FB :aimkiss:

I also chat with EoFFers outside of the internet and I'd be okay with chatting with a few more. Back when I first started on this site I was super shy and kept most of my socializing through VM's and then I finally got MSN where I did a large majority of my socializing with EoFFers. Those days are long gone. Best ways to reach me are through FB, or if you know my number hit me up to hang out. ;)

Scotty_ffgamer
05-30-2014, 12:51 AM
I only chat with a few other members one on one sometimes. I've never been one to talk to a bunch of people through instant messaging, though.

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 12:57 AM
I don't think I've ever used instant messaging, besides #eoff, I think.

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 01:04 AM
I private chat with people in chat but I usually avoid it on fb because I don't want to be annoying. If they've contacted me before or I really need to get a hold of them, I'll contact them on facebook

Freya
05-30-2014, 01:35 AM
Yeah I chat with Lone Wolf Leonhart on fb cause it's the tits with the fb messenger app. I enjoy creepy http://i.imgur.com/wVoDSgL.jpg

I occasionally text shorty cause yah, she's nice and stuff.

Other than that I pop in to chat often. Not too terribly often cause I'm busy a lot but I try to hop in there to talk with the cool cats that visit it. I talk to shion a lot in private chats in chat. I usually talk to proto when in chat. Shion and proto mostly. Scotty too.

Newmani
05-30-2014, 01:35 AM
If you mean going to the chat room I do go there occasionally.

As for talking with others, I used to talk with them a lot. But.... well.... my ideals didn't mesh well with their ideals, and... they weren't very tolerant of that.... and I now just stay out of those for the most part.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Lone Wolf Leonhart on FB :aimkiss:
Yeah I chat with Lone Wolf Leonhart on fb cause it's the tits with the fb messenger app. I enjoy creepy http://i.imgur.com/wVoDSgL.jpg

These two :love:

I think Shorty would agree that we talk pretty frequently as well. Lately, anyway.

Even though they aren't active anymore, I talk to Agrias and Kamiko through Facebook messaging as well. Pretty much every day.

For a good time, message LWL on Facebook.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-30-2014, 03:07 AM
nope

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 03:16 AM
I private chat with people in chat but I usually avoid it on fb because I don't want to be annoying. If they've contacted me before or I really need to get a hold of them, I'll contact them on facebook

You're never annoying on Facebook shion! I'd rather you message me all the time! :D We should talk more often!

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 03:17 AM
Okay, I will message you and we shall converse about this smiley

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/chewstare.gif

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Okay, I will message you and we shall converse about this smiley

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/chewstare.gif

What even is that meant to be? I know it's a Cookie Monster, but something about it looks rather off... :eyebrow:

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 03:20 AM
It's a wookie monster

GET IT
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/wookiemonster.gif

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 03:21 AM
It's a wookie monster

GET IT
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g125/EricMiller_photos/EoFF%20smileys/wookiemonster.gif

What's a wookie?

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 03:21 AM
:|

Formy pls

Quindiana Jones
05-30-2014, 05:17 AM
Most of the people I talk to outside of EoFF have left the site, so I can only assume fate brought them here solely so they could get my WhatsApp. :gator:

Colonel Angus
05-30-2014, 05:25 AM
I tried the EoFF Chat. Other than a couple of people saying "hi", there wasn't much going on. :ffvisad:

I used to chat on Facebook. However, when someone would start chatting w/ me, my computer got stupid. :wacky:

Shorty
05-30-2014, 05:26 AM
Colonel Angus, you should definitely return! You probably just hit a downtime mark. I can guarantee you that in about 30 hours time, it will be popping. Try to join on Saturday at some point in time - I do not think you will be disappointed!

Colonel Angus
05-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Colonel Angus, you should definitely return! You probably just hit a downtime mark. I can guarantee you that in about 30 hours time, it will be popping. Try to join on Saturday at some point in time - I do not think you will be disappointed!
:lol: It may have been a Saturday I tried, I don't remember. Maybe I'll try again this Saturday.

Freya
05-30-2014, 05:32 AM

Formy pls

LocoColt04
05-30-2014, 05:35 AM

Formy pls

Also,

Some girl named Sarah keeps sending me all these messages. I don't know why I respond. We talk about movies and international travel and stuff.

I'd be better about chat, whether it's Facebook messenger or Skype (which is on 24/7 for me, by the way, on my phone) or text messages if I weren't such a social creature. Sounds backwards, but I'd much rather be able to sit in a room with someone. I guess that explains the massive disconnect I get with people over time.

Shorty
05-30-2014, 05:37 AM
Respond?! You message me first, friend!

LocoColt04
05-30-2014, 05:40 AM
PSH you started it. I merely send you sweet nothings because I

wait

Shorty
05-30-2014, 05:43 AM
It would have been so much more fun at the meetup if you joined this site before and we didn't sit next to eachother all quiet like a pair of awkward dinguses :(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-30-2014, 05:45 AM
It would have been so much more fun at the meetup if you joined this site before and we didn't sit next to eachother all quiet like a pair of awkward dinguses :(

Good thing this is happening. (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/155692-EoFF-World-Meetup-and-Live-Ciddies!-London-2016) :)

LocoColt04
05-30-2014, 05:47 AM
First of all, you misremember. We were not quiet, although awkward may still have applied. Also,

THERE ARE TWENTY TWO HOURS AND TWENTY MINUTES OF DOWNTIME.
That is a new conversation.

Shorty
05-30-2014, 05:49 AM
YOU CLEARLY STARTED THAT I JUST FORGOT TO RESPOND

Quiet at first! Miriel and I were just sitting quiet and texting across the table because we felt out of place xD

We should all chat more, really. Everyone pick someone in this thread to PM!

LocoColt04
05-30-2014, 05:53 AM
I choose you, Shortychu.

Nah, I just wanted a chance to make a terrible Pikachu reference.

WATCH OUT COLONEL ANGUS, PREPARE FOR INTERACTION

(I almost typed "prepare your anus" and then realized what the internet has done to me over the years.)

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 05:53 AM
Posting 4 PMs.

Edit: That's PMs. Lower-case s. PMs, you god damn children.

Shorty
05-30-2014, 05:54 AM
I CALL KALEVALA

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-30-2014, 05:54 AM

I will chat with anyone about pretty much anything.

Some people are for various reasons nervous about striking up a conversation with someone who doesn't see it coming.

For those people, consider this an invitation :monster:

Freya
05-30-2014, 06:15 AM
You know, Sarah, You could have been cool like loco and I who had never met each other and were chatting each others ears off.

We were obviously cooler.

We shared gamestop stories....

Shorty
05-30-2014, 06:16 AM
You and I chatted our ears off and had never met eachother either. :colbert:

Freya
05-30-2014, 06:17 AM
I'm just chatty. http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/Prettyypenguin/smileluke.gif

LocoColt04
05-30-2014, 06:17 AM
I tend to chat all the clothes off. It's [not really] a problem.

I AM TERRIBLE AND DO NOT APOLOGIZE FOR THIS JOKE.

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 06:20 AM
Shorty and I will share GameStop stories in 2016.

Also, ears are not clothes.

Shorty
05-30-2014, 06:21 AM
Heck yes we will!

LocoColt04
05-30-2014, 06:22 AM
This is true. Ears are, in fact, not clothes. It's worth noting that ears HAVE clothes though... like earmuffs and ushankas.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
05-30-2014, 06:23 AM
Also, ears are not clothes.

They can pass for a necklace.

http://zombieotis.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/vlcsnap-174608-copy.jpg

Alive-Cat
05-30-2014, 06:24 AM
Yeah, back in the day oldish school 2005/6 EoFF times, I had tons of members who I would literally chat to all the time on msn or what not. Used to have a good old time on chat also.
I have no idea how I managed to spam these forums to the point of near banning, talk on chat and talk to all these people on msn at the same time. All whilst listening to music/watching videos of the current internet crazes of the time. And play Final Fantasy games, and watch anime? Oh, back in the day.

I do miss that. I keep meaning to start logging into chat subtly, slowly, more and more until people don't realise that I never was actually in there in the first place.

starlet
05-30-2014, 07:11 AM
I talk to a couple people from here outside of eoff via facebook and text messaging. Im not usually one to make first contact, so thats probably the only reason its a couple people...that and I never have shit to talk about except work.

Parker
05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
i only private message people on #eoff to send them NWS links otherwise I have very little one-to-one interaction with people altho i whatsapp with iceglow occasionally and talk to faris on skype sometimes

i am ok with this tho because what would we even talk about really

oh i almost forgot i snapchat a bunch that is fun

Old Manus
05-30-2014, 12:12 PM
>2016-3+1AD
>instant messaging

:grover:

escobert
05-30-2014, 12:35 PM
No. Noxy will hit me up on facebook :) but otherwise I really don't talk to anyone from here away from here.

Shauna
05-30-2014, 01:30 PM

Dammit Shorty, this is the whole point of the Better Know an EoFFer event that I was planning to run after the Ciddies! Everyone stop PMing right now until I get that event running AND THEN we can chat. :colbert: I'm just kidding but plz also do fun event things too

I chat to very few of you one on one. I mean, I'm in #eoff but that doesn't count as Shauna-on-otherpeople time. Aside from Mr Shauna. Obviously.

Agent Proto
05-30-2014, 01:38 PM
I wish I could chat one-on-one with some people here more often, but I usually end up getting no response. I guess that's with certain people who don't pay much attention to these chats. :monster:

Pike
05-30-2014, 01:45 PM
No (unless you are Mister Adequate) because I dislike talking to anyone one-on-one. I find it incredibly awkward and uncomfortable and I spend the entire time stressing out about whether I should say something, what I should say, whether or not the other person likes me, and so on. It's not worth the stress :monster:

I can do PMs and forum posts because the "real-time" stress isn't there, and I can do the chatroom cause there's a bunch of people in there.

But real-time talking? Nope. Just nope. Opting out of that forever.

Loony BoB
05-30-2014, 02:46 PM
I chat in #eoff every now and then and lots of people IM me there.

I chat in Facebook every now and then and a few EoFFers IM me there on occasion. It's also the "home" for chat with the Fat Chocobos, both in terms of the leader group and the more active general chat group.

I chat with a bunch of EoFFers via WhatsApp every now and then, too.

I still use Y!M and AIM and occasionally chat with a few EoFFers on those systems, too, although it's becoming less and less often (Samuraid probably the most common one there).

Everythings "every now and then" for me, though... nothing really too consistent. I definitely used to chat with waaaaay more people than I do now, that's for sure.

Psychotic
05-30-2014, 03:01 PM
What's the point? I'm pretty sure you're either a series of bots or figments of my imagination, or perhaps a combination of the two.

Alive-Cat
05-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Old Manus is the only member on here that I actually know to be a bot, and he's only one half of the time. He's legit the other half.

chionos
05-30-2014, 04:45 PM
I do #Eoff chat every few years.

Calliope
05-30-2014, 05:09 PM
I message Spuuky on GChat, usually when I've run out of something like milk, goddammit

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 05:09 PM
I should probably make a more concerted effort to, but I never know what to talk about. After the 'hi', 'how are you doing' is ticked off the list, where do I go from there?

Crop
05-30-2014, 05:19 PM
No, and I never have either.

I prefer talking face to face anyway, as opposed to IM or Skype.

Jess
05-30-2014, 06:58 PM
I used to chat to a lot of people back when everybody used to use MSN. I don't have it anymore.

I also used to chat with a group of EoFFers on XBox Live when we used to play Halo together. That was fun. :jess:

I then had a fair few people on Facebook but I removed everybody except 3 people (Loony BoB, smittenkitten and DK) and they all rarely post on Facebook, anyway. I did this because I like to keep eoff & real life separate. I wouldn't want a bunch of people from my family, work or friends roaming around this place. I also didn't feel 100% comfortable having a bunch of people I'd never met and didn't know very well seeing everything on my Facebook.

I don't like phonecalls in general because I... just don't. I find them awkward. I never really speak to anybody on the phone ever.

I like chatting to people via PM's, though! I'll chat by PM/user notes with anybody, but I rarely start the conversation with people I don't know, because I'm a bit shy to begin with and never know what to say. I do message people I know on occasion for a chat! :jess:

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 01:26 AM
I mostly talk to tav & kotora 1 on 1. I text with tav almost everyday at some point. Jowy and I drunk text sometimes, but it's usually stuff like "lol i'm so bombed yo".. Used to text with Will, but he dropped off the grid awhile ago. And denmark, Jinx, and I used to have secret chat rooms lololol .... And I've skyped with kent a couple of times and Iceglow a few. :D

I'm always down to talk to more people though. I have Skype, kik messenger (it's like WhatsApp), FB, etc etc.

EDIT: Oh yeah! I say hi to bertimus when I catch him on FB 'cuz he's not able to be in chat or something.

Dr Unne
05-31-2014, 01:38 AM
How does one even go about initiating a chat with a random EoFFer? I was told that tracking down an EoFFer's Facebook account was creepy. I can find most people on Twitter, but Twitter isn't chat, it's "I talk, you listen". The same as the forums. EoFF used to be a fairly tight-knit community, and I think it was largely because we all chatted away from the forums all the time. I feel like nowadays things are way more disconnected. Maybe it's just me?

There are people I'd like to chat with around here, but I'm not sure how to get started. All I use is Skype (IM, not voicechat).

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 01:44 AM
Heeeeeee.. I have to be pretty tanked to build up nerve to video or voice chat on Skype.

escobert
05-31-2014, 01:54 AM
I'm just too lazy to go in chat or playing DayZ ;p

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 01:55 AM
Yer a face ass. :P

escobert
05-31-2014, 01:59 AM
:nonono:

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 02:06 AM
Olive you? <3

escobert
05-31-2014, 02:47 AM
:love:

chionos
06-02-2014, 01:41 PM
See, here's an example where esco and n.s should have had a little chat outside of EoFF instead of spamming the forums.

=P

Parker
06-02-2014, 02:05 PM
please don't say that, they'll do it in the chatroom instead

Sefie1999AD
06-02-2014, 02:25 PM
I used to chat with other EoFF users in #eoff, MSN Messenger, AIM and Y!M. Nowadays, I haven't done that much anymore. :eep: Facebook is somewhat awkward since I use it only for contacting friends that I know IRL.

Maybe the site staff should come up with a new IM system so that you could easily chat with other users? :D And no, I'm not talking about the PM system, as I think that one's meant more for longer messages.

Shauna
06-02-2014, 03:49 PM
*cough* Look over here (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/156936-Better-Know-an-EoFFer) *cough*

Relena Peacecraft
06-02-2014, 04:32 PM
I don't really have many one-on-one conversations with any EoFFers anymore. It's not from a lack of desire, but I tend to be shy and self-conscious about starting conversations. Most of my best friends over the past few years have been people who basically forced themselves on me at first.

Also, it seems like the last few people from EoFF I've talked to a lot in private have randomly disappeared off the face of the earth. Suspicious, methinks.

Loony BoB
06-02-2014, 05:29 PM
How does one even go about initiating a chat with a random EoFFer?
The best starting points are Visitor Messages, Private Messages and #eoff, because those are places that don't require any stalking whatsoever. If you happen to be playing FFXIV on Sargatanas, there are a bunch of EoFFers in there, too, but the chat levels there can go up and down like crazy depending on the hour, the day and who happens to be on at the time (some people are far chattier than others).

After that, I would say the next most common way to get in touch with someone these days is through Facebook.

I was told that tracking down an EoFFer's Facebook account was creepy.
Just gonna say straight off: Nahhhhh. Many people might not be interested in having you add them, but there are a lot of ways they can either ignore your friend request or just politely say "Sorry, I prefer not to have EoFFers I'm not really close to on my friends list, it's nothing personal!" However, I know a lot of EoFFers that are constantly chatting on each other's Facebook statuses. If you want, I can ask on Facebook (I can restrict the question to EoFFers which I have in one nice big group) who wants to be added by you and you can pick and choose based on how well you know them! But yeah, Facebook is just Facebook and people should never get too worried about being on someone's list or off it, either.

EoFF used to be a fairly tight-knit community, and I think it was largely because we all chatted away from the forums all the time. I feel like nowadays things are way more disconnected. Maybe it's just me?
I wouldn't say it's just you. I feel that way a lot of the time, too. I think it's down to a huge amount of things, from the rise of WhatsApp, Skype, Twitter, Facebook (and even international texting) to the demise of Y!M, AIM and MSN... and also just a case of an aging population within EoFF meaning people are generally busier than they were at the age of 16. There's also something I've always felt and that's that now that we're all meeting each other and seeing each other, we're part of each other's lives. It's no longer a group of friends who can chat online rather anonymously. Sometimes opening up can make people a little more nervous than it used to because if they open up, there is no easy escape. :p Still, I do think that there is a place for chat in today's world, and I'm actually kind of surprised it's lessened over the years considering smartphones should really increase the use. I suppose the negative part of that is that smartphones tend to be always-on and always-around, so getting messages at work can be annoying as hell at times so perhaps people are reluctant to give out their info.

I do miss the Y!M days though. I'd have about 10 chats going on at once and that would be my evening's enterainment. :D

Shorty
06-02-2014, 05:32 PM
I am certain that each and every person here has stalked everyone else on facebook. Many of us are on the EoFF facebook group, and facebook tends to make suggestions about people you might know.

You might not get added if you add someone you don't know very well, but it doesn't hurt to try!

Shauna
06-02-2014, 05:41 PM
I do miss the Y!M days though. I'd have about 10 chats going on at once and that would be my evening's enterainment. :D

Teamspeak is veeeeeery reminiscent of Y!M. I suppose that's why you like it so much. ;D

Pike
06-02-2014, 05:50 PM
I am certain that each and every person here has stalked everyone else on facebook.

I don't actually "get" Facebook stalking xD So I don't know if I have ever done this. That said, I add pretty much any EoFFer who adds me first. A ton have added me by this point. I'm not sure why since I'm terrifically boring on FB. I'm at least moderately interesting here and on Twitter.

Shiny
06-02-2014, 08:15 PM
I have a few EoFFers on my Facebook. I already got a comment from a friend wondering how I know someone from Sweden. xD

starlet
06-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Some creep named kent just added me on facebook a couple days ago. He keeps insisting that im his favourite for some reason :D. I wouldnt mind having more eoff friends on facebook at all :3

EDIT: I may or may not have added a couple people based on names ive heard thrown around....around here >.>

Del Murder
06-02-2014, 08:47 PM
I chat with an EoFFer every day. :D

Other than that, I try to catch up with Calliope every now and then but no one else really, unless I'm hatching some scheme.

Colonel Angus
06-02-2014, 09:16 PM
I follow a couple of Twitter, but haven't communicated outside of here.

Psychotic
06-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I am certain that each and every person here has stalked everyone else on facebook. Hello, my name is Psychotic. Evidently we have not been introduced.

Shorty
06-02-2014, 09:37 PM
You've stalked me on facebook through Faris!

escobert
06-02-2014, 10:15 PM
does the EoFF fantasy football league count? I mean me and Cz and always making trades! :p

Alive-Cat
06-02-2014, 10:19 PM
I am right now on chat, it's beautiful.

Lonely Paper Star
06-02-2014, 11:04 PM
There are a few people I actively talk to one-on-one nowadays, some on IRC. I've also voice-chatted with Nicolas on Skype and Mumble a few times (mostly for game purposes, but we chit-chat, too), and I have Tigmafuzz's, Jowy's (I think?), and Noxy's phone number. IN FACT, she and I were on the phone just last night. :love:

I don't think I've really talked to EoFFers on Facebook except a couple people on a couple instances (KENT :mad2:).

Ayen
06-03-2014, 12:37 AM
I mainly talk to shion and maybee as of late. Only EoFFer I have on Skype is botchmun, but I'd hardly count it since we've been friends since 2007. I talked to Lone Wolf, Scotty, Jinx, and Freya on the Facebook chat. Occasinally I'll bombard everyone's VM message and go from there. I have randomly PMed several victims in the past.

Alive-Cat
06-03-2014, 12:42 AM
starlet is my partner from Shauna's thread yeeahhhhhhh we're on chat and EVERYTHING

starlet
06-03-2014, 12:51 AM
We havent gotten partnered up yet you dingus, no one got partnered up yet :lol:

Shorty
06-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Check the thread, silly.

starlet
06-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Aaaaand now i feel really dumb for not checking earlier :lol: I was wondering why he was so insistant that we were partners...

Alive-Cat
06-03-2014, 01:07 AM
It wasn't just a random turn of phrase; it signified true partnership. And now I understand why that chat was so funny. you didn't know what I was talking about

Freya
06-03-2014, 05:14 AM
I should message more people....

Ayen
06-03-2014, 05:56 AM
I should message more people....

I was wondering where the random VM came from.

Yamaneko
06-03-2014, 06:05 AM
Yeah, I really enjoy our daily chats, buddy.

Kalevala
06-03-2014, 06:42 AM
Still not sure about which side of the Facebook fence I stand on.

I currently only have Tasura as a friend, and that's because we actually have mutual friends outside of EoFF. But I'm sure that will change soon, as I'm already beginning to grow closer to some of you.

Del Murder
06-03-2014, 06:50 AM
I was talking about eestlinc...

Jiro
06-03-2014, 07:53 AM
Yeah I talk to multiple EoFFers every day. ARE YOU ONE OF THEM!?

Shorty
06-03-2014, 07:55 AM
I was talking about eestlinc...

mVgXGw_XhRQ

Alive-Cat
06-03-2014, 07:57 AM

No :(

Ayen
06-03-2014, 07:57 AM
You have to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on Del.

And considering he has twins now you may as well not even go to bed.

Miss Mae
06-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Yes.

Also yes to the original question.

Jiro
06-03-2014, 08:11 AM

No :(

Special offer just for Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums Fantasy Forum Experience Member Alive-Man: Would you like to be?!

Alive-Cat
06-03-2014, 09:21 AM
yes :excited:

Miss Mae
06-03-2014, 09:36 AM
I feel like I have witnessed the beginning of something special.

Alive-Cat
06-03-2014, 09:43 AM
...and they didn't know it then, but the adventures they'd have would come to shape their lives. Nothing would be the same; and it was at that moment that everyhing began. Who knew? They certainly didn't, not right then. But there was a feeling in the air. You could almost taste it. Like static electricity. The beginning...of it all.

Sephex
06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
I talk to Lone Wolf Leonheart privately thorough Facebook on some nights the most these days. Otherwise I have talked to people through EoFF stuff like private messages, visitor messages, and the chatroom with other members. Basically, I am open to talk to anyone.

Kalevala
06-03-2014, 11:37 PM
...and they didn't know it then, but the adventures they'd have would come to shape their lives. Nothing would be the same; and it was at that moment that everyhing began. Who knew? They certainly didn't, not right then. But there was a feeling in the air. You could almost taste it. Like static electricity. The beginning...of it all.

The Tale of Alive-Man and Australian Neil Gaiman.

Jiro
06-10-2014, 12:30 PM
That is awfully kind of you to say

Kalevala
06-10-2014, 10:29 PM
It's uncanny.

Alive-Cat
06-10-2014, 10:40 PM
I will tell everyone I see of my bond with Australian Neil Gaiman forever.

BustaMo
06-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I really haven't on this site in a loooong time! I haven't been active on here since about 2007, so the members I may have known or been familiar with then, I have no clue if they are still here now. Hopefully the more active I stay, the more social I'll be able to be with other members here.

Jiro
06-13-2014, 05:16 AM
I will tell everyone I see of my bond with Australian Neil Gaiman forever.

And I will tell them of the marvel that is Alive-Man, who lives at the Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums Fantasy Forums Final Fantasy Experience.

Mahad
06-15-2014, 07:09 AM
I have never used the chat system here and have never talked to any one from the site off site.

Christmas
06-15-2014, 02:05 PM
No I don't. I HATE talking to people off the internet. :mad2:

Conversation should be make with someone in real life like how I am talking to my Darth Vader action figure now. :bigsmile: