PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Weapons!

Wolf Kanno
05-30-2014, 04:56 AM
So how many people here actually decided to try and get all of the Ultimate weapons for each weapon class? If you didn't get them all which ones did you get?

black orb
05-30-2014, 05:03 AM
>>> I just wanted to get the Tournesol for everyone, it was a pain to get just one..:luca:

Karifean
05-30-2014, 08:43 AM
>>> I just wanted to get the Tournesol for everyone, it was a pain to get just one..:luca:

Well it's a good thing you stopped at one, because that Bazaar Good is one-time-only.

I got the Tournesol, Zodiac Spear, Scorpion Tail F, Sagittarius A, Formalhaut, Masamune and Staff of the Magi before. I also got a Yagyu Darkblade from a treasure on my current run, but no one can use it.

I also got a Gendarme to test out if I can properly manipulate the RNG, and once you get into the Cure List method, it's pretty easy. I got two of them even, both of which I most likely will never use.

metagloria
05-30-2014, 01:53 PM
I've never tried to get every single weapon, but I've gotten the Tournesol, Zodiac Spear, Wyrmhero Blade, and most of the other really important ones.

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 05:20 PM
I think I got them all. Some 'ultimate weapons' aren't even that good, like the Gastrophetes Crossbow (Crossbows being pretty sucky anyway).

Nothing beats the Danjuro for sheer willpower. Mercifully, I only got mine after 30 or so kills of the Larva Eater. That's fast, in comparison.

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 05:22 PM
I did not

Dat Matt
05-31-2014, 11:15 AM
We didn't get the international edition with the zodiac weapons, but I got every single weapon/amour in the game. Including the Danjuro. Grand Armour/helm etc.

All the grinds...

Raistlin
06-01-2014, 03:16 PM
I gave up part way to getting the Tournesol, and just beat the game. :p

I did get the Zodiac Spear and possibly one or two others that I don't remember.

Depression Moon
06-01-2014, 03:43 PM
I don't think I bothered with any of them and Zodiac Spear is some old bs. You expect me not to take the delicious looking treasure on the beach?

Dat Matt
06-01-2014, 11:40 PM
I think those four treasure chests have something crap like a hi-potion in it.

Freya
06-03-2014, 04:13 AM
I've never got them. I need to attempt to though. But I hate the beginning so I hate restarting to try to miss all the stupid boxes. I get this box opening problem....