PDA

View Full Version : Ideal House

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 06:37 AM
This isn't to give a detailed square footage and what wallpaper design and all of the furniture you will have, but just a general what would your ideal house have? Pretending that money was no object

Mine would have
-3 bedrooms
-office
-2 full bathrooms
-big backyard
-pool
-front porch
-an upstairs
-a finished basement
-an entry way
-a separate kitchen and dining area
-big windows to let a lot of light in
-fenced in yard
-garage
-shed

Shorty
05-30-2014, 06:49 AM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/51/57/5a51572a9e18c6d1b3f3562c83a14ba6.jpg

With secret passageways and a koi pond out back.

Miss Mae
05-30-2014, 07:01 AM
Two bedrooms (like smurf it, that will suffice, I ain't cleaning more than that), ensuite for the master bedroom (with dual basins and dual showerheads), art/music studio, games room, dual study, library. If it's big enough, I'd love to have the studies in the library, given I'm generally using books when I'm working. Plenty of bench space in the kitchen and hidey-holes for all appliances. Plenty of cupboard/drawer space everywhere. Some exposed woodwork/brickwork. Strange statement light fittings. Lots of spaces that are perfect for hanging artwork, posters and the like.

And double front doors.

(Obviously I didn't include a bunch of other things like additional bathrooms and stuff, but I have no real preferences with these so just imagine these things exist.)

blackmage_nuke
05-30-2014, 07:03 AM
An bunker with bricks/dry wall covering to look like a regular house and a second story extension unless theres such a thing as a two storey above ground bunker.
Aircon for my giant computers
Bedrooms become panic rooms
Hallways can be flooded with knock out gas through the airvents
Secret doors in the back of wardrobes to access other bedrooms in case we have to lock ourselves in
Cameras to other rooms
Hidden weapons in every room
Plain grassy front lawn with brick patio
Plain grassy backyard with a brick patio and a shed
Other stuff I cant remember right now
A bathroom two stories high with the shower head on the second storey and me on the ground floor
Basement that works as a falloutshelter.
Library
Maybe a pool.
Driveway two cars wide.
Other stuff I cant remember right now.

black orb
05-30-2014, 07:07 AM
>>> One that can take a Hurricane and an Earthquake.. :luca:

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 07:31 AM

black orb
05-30-2014, 07:39 AM
>>> Good luck at finding a floating Walmart..:luca:

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 07:56 AM
They're there if you know where to look.

Parker
05-30-2014, 11:25 AM
im torn between an inner-city apartment (I love to be close to things sometimes) and some kind of small farmhouse or bungalow in the country (i love to be far away from things sometimes)

i'd like to own dogs some day so probably the latter, if I had to choose.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-30-2014, 01:44 PM
I'm fine with everything on shion's list, but I don't think she'll agree with my thoughts on decoration/exactly where the garage is.

http://www.squarestate.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Magnificent-Living-Room-Sleek-Design-Stunning-Car-Garage-Designs.jpg

:shifty:

Alive-Cat
05-30-2014, 04:04 PM

but with cats everywhere

escobert
05-30-2014, 08:22 PM
I want Cody Lundin of Dual Survivals house

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 01:15 AM
I'll be back in Nashville when we buy a home, likely very close to where my sister lives so that it isn't too much trouble to divide up time with Parker. .... So it'll be in the 'burbs. *gags*

I'd like to have 3 bedrooms, 2 full sized bathrooms (maybe one in our bedroom), an open kitchen (I absolutely love them) with granite counter tops, a gas stove with a double oven and one of those big fridges that's got a drawer on the bottom for the freezer, finished basement or upstairs bonus room with a gigantic flat screen tv, state of the art surround sound, gaming systems,etc, a big comfy leather sectional or a few leather recliners, and an actual bar with a mini fridge and plenty of cabinets that I can put locks on up there, obvs a garage, and a big fenced in back yard with a deck, a monster state-of-the-art grill with a smoker somewhere, a fire pit, a pool with a slide and diving board....

And all hardwood flooring in the house. YEAH BOI. And I'm gonna paint the walls. Fun colors like yellow and turqouise!

Ayen
06-04-2014, 03:00 PM
I just want two bathrooms. I swear my dad's body is programmed to have to go EVERY TIME I'm in there!

Jiro
06-10-2014, 12:25 PM
I need a big thing for my stuff. You know. The stuff.

Shiny
06-10-2014, 01:41 PM
http://international.to/images/stories/0/prime.jpg

This is in New Jersey though, so maybe not.

Christmas
06-15-2014, 03:38 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080722194007/starwars/images/1/15/Deathstar_negwt.jpg

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 03:44 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080722194007/starwars/images/1/15/Deathstar_negwt.jpg

I can imagine us having little fun arguments here about how I don't empty the washing basket and you're tired of me always leaving the tap running when I brush my teeth because we're not made of money, but we always make up in the end and go to eat at the cafeteria, maybe meatballs and spaghetti for you and I'll have rice.