PDA

View Full Version : When is your happy happy happy happy time?

Alive-Cat
05-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Eyes on Fantasies Cloud Vs Sephiroth Summoning Monsters Sphere Grids Forums Experience EoFF,

what is your favourite time of day? And why?

I like dusk. Obviously in the summer because dusk happens at like 4 in the winter. But DUSK, summertime, like 9 at night. Still slightly light. Getting dark. Dusky. Exciting. What will the night hold? We don't know. But we will find out. Soon, because it's dusk now.

Shorty
05-30-2014, 04:18 PM
I like dusk as well!

escobert
05-30-2014, 04:20 PM
4:05 pm. When I pull into my driveway after work :)

Pike
05-30-2014, 04:22 PM
3-4am because the day is young and full of possibilities! :3:

Miss Mae
05-30-2014, 04:31 PM
I absolutely love dusk as well, particularly if I feel like I have been productive all day to that point, because then I feel like I can relax in the sunset light and then do whatever I like with my night.

My least favourite time of day is like 3am - 5am because my insomnia gets dangerous for my mood around that time, so it's interesting that your favourite time of day is my least favourite Pike.

Scotty_ffgamer
05-30-2014, 04:32 PM
It's kind of hard to pick a time. I do like dusk a lot. Some of my favorite times in college involved sitting up by the practice soccer fields with a few friends to talk about life and stare up at the stars as they came out.

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 04:39 PM
11 pm to 1 am

Kalevala
05-30-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm also going to have to go with dusk and the few hours just before it, but only in summer. When I think of my favourite summer memories an overwhelming number of them take place within that time period.

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 04:52 PM
I guess in order:

- Dusk: Especially during summer, I love that twilight atmosphere, it's very nice
- Dawn: The birds singing, the sun beginning to rise, it's fantastic
- Morning: It's mostly quiet and you feel like a productive member of society for waking up nice and early
- Night: It's again, mostly quiet and you can just do your own thing.
- Evening: Not bad, but this is generally the time where things seem to go awry in the home
- Afternoon: Pretty boring, nothing on T.V, also a time where things seem to go awry in the home

Pike
05-30-2014, 04:56 PM
My least favourite time of day is like 3am - 5am because my insomnia gets dangerous for my mood around that time, so it's interesting that your favourite time of day is my least favourite Pike.

Well, do keep in mind that my 3-4am is normal peoples' 7-8am. I just wake up obscenely early!

Unlike everyone else I'm not a big fan of the evening; it just means I get to remind myself that I wasted the whole day again!

sharkythesharkdogg
05-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Food time!!

Formalhaut
05-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Food time!!

Also genuinely surprised no-one has mentioned sexy time yet.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Food time!!

Well now I feel like a boring, fat asshole. :stare:

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Nah food time is pretty good

sharkythesharkdogg
05-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Apparently I should get out of the bedroom and back in the kitchen! GAH!!! :stare:

Pumpkin
05-30-2014, 05:20 PM
*sigh*

Barbecue tonight :jess:????

Crop
05-30-2014, 05:21 PM
5:00pm. Get to leave work.

chionos
05-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Food time!!

Food time!!

OUCH!

sharky needs to step up on the sexy times. gl bro

Seriously though, the best time of day is dusk. The best time of night is about 1:30-2:00. The stillness is beautiful. And I like stars. And and, btw, did anyone stay up and watch (or try to) the "meteor shower" last week?

Jess
05-30-2014, 07:11 PM
After work, after cleaning and after dinner. This can be anytime between 7-8.30pm, generally. Because whatever is left of the day is mine to do as I please!

Oh, and the weekend. ALL OF IT. :jess:

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Dusk is great.

I also love Fridays- 3 p.m.- when my BF gets home from school and is gonna be home for the next 2 days... It's like "WHAT DO!?" - the possibilities are endless... Even though we just wind up on the couch drinking the whole weekend. We're so boring lol.

Miss Mae
05-31-2014, 03:42 AM

Well, do keep in mind that my 3-4am is normal peoples' 7-8am. I just wake up obscenely early!

Unlike everyone else I'm not a big fan of the evening; it just means I get to remind myself that I wasted the whole day again!
If I am awake between 7-8am, something is wrong. It either means I have to work, have to see my family, or do some other thing that I couldn't get out of. My morning starts at like... 10am. Maybe. :p

Formalhaut
05-31-2014, 03:55 AM
Food time!!

Food time!!

OUCH!

sharky needs to step up on the sexy times. gl bro

Seriously though, the best time of day is dusk. The best time of night is about 1:30-2:00. The stillness is beautiful. And I like stars. And and, btw, did anyone stay up and watch (or try to) the "meteor shower" last week?

Oh gosh, what have I started? :p Forgive me for emasculating you sharky!

Alive-Cat
05-31-2014, 10:29 AM
Lots of dusk fans!

I also like staying up through the night and still being awake when the sun is rising, (still drinking preferably)

noxious.sunshine
06-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Me too! But then I sleep all day .

I used to be very anti-sleep during the Summer. Cuz I felt like I'd miss something.

Someday I'm gonna go on an all night bar crawl in Manhattan. institute an

Ayen
06-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Late at night when the folks are asleep and I can have some actual peace and quiet.

Miss Mae
06-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Slept in. Went on a little adventure this afternoon. Networked like a pro. Pencilled another chapter for FSoFS. Watching the Hunger Games now.

Bubba
06-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Obvious shout for sexy time.

Though I do like the hours between 9-11pm during the week. Me and Sophie are usually chilling with the 3DS whilst watching QI and Mock the Week.

Quindiana Jones
06-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Monday morning.

Loony BoB
06-03-2014, 03:03 PM
That feeling when I get off the bus in the city after work, and then get the bus to home. That moment I'm outside at the bus stop with a nice temperature outside and can people-watch for a few minutes before grabbing that second bus, blissfully unaware of what chores await me at home. xD

For weekends, the morning before Danielle wakes up, because it's probably the only time I have throughout the week where I can just get up at my own pace without any urgency or talking or music I didn't put on or whatever. I like being able to wake up at my own pace, it's nice.

Christmas
01-26-2023, 02:23 PM
When I login to EoFF and watch everyone wank to one another. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
01-26-2023, 03:26 PM
Didn't realise my webcam was on. Sorry all.