PDA

View Full Version : [LR] HALP!

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 01:55 AM
Okay, so I'm still in the beginning in Luxerion when you gotta get the mysterious spheres and the numbers for the code.

I wasn't paying attention to time and 'cuz I'm retardo, I've missed being able to turn in the items to the chocobo station for the elixer for that woman to cure her dad or whatevs ..... I've also saved my game -after- that time.

Do I have to restart the whole game, or do I have to sleep in an inn/go to the ark/go back to Luxerion to fast forward time? Will that cause me to fail it all !? Will it set me back terribly time-wise if it doesn't!?

HAAAALLLLPPPPP!

Sephiroth
05-31-2014, 04:04 AM
Just do it one day later.

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 06:42 AM
Will I still be able to finish the main quest? How bad will it affect my time left?

This game seriously effs with my whole "being punctual" thing. I can't stand to be late or even close to it. Or feeling like I'm short on time. lol

Psychotic
05-31-2014, 09:28 AM
It'll be fine. Trust me, you'll do it all with several days left to spare. You have to be intentionally awful to fail.

noxious.sunshine
05-31-2014, 06:26 PM
oh word. Thanks

Formalhaut
06-02-2014, 01:33 AM
If you're worried about running out of time, then just abuse Chronostasis. Seriously, you will reap EP during normal gameplay, especially if you're playing on Easy Mode. You don't want to be in a situation where you're at max EP, as any more you gain is wasted.

You can get alot done in a single use of Chronostasis. Use it.

In terms of Mide Quests, there's not many you can actually fail, and those that you can fail typically inform you of that as a warning.

In terms of the Main Quests, like everyone else has said, you'll do everything with time to spare. I finished the last Main Quest at the beginning of Day Seven, and that was only because I wanted to space them out slightly and not finish two in one day. I would do Luxerion first, as it is the easiest and shortest of them. Yusnaan's quest is set-up to be completed in one game day, so set aside one whole day for that Main Quest. Both the Wildlands and Dead Dunes Main Quests can be done in whatever order, but I'd say they are the hardest two.

Don't mind asking for any advice noxy whenever you feel you need to!