PDA

View Full Version : If you could revive Aeris...

Jinx
06-01-2014, 09:13 PM
What kind of quest would you have liked to seen?

Newmani
06-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Preferably one diving into the bowels of the planet to get her back. Sorta like the last dungeon, except instead of just kicking Sephy's butt you're also trying to revive Aeris, who then casts Holy and... yeah.

If you had a quest to revive her any earlier than that the story wouldn't make any sense, as from her death up until the final dungeon the story relies on her being dead to make any sense.

Colonel Angus
06-02-2014, 07:35 AM
I would like Cloud, Yuffie & Vincent to fly all over the world as Materia Hunters.

Red XIII would create a device where Materia wouldn't give individual abilities, but actual Job Classes.

Cid would pilot the airship. Tifa would be left behind because she was pregnant w/ Cait Sith's kittens.

Mercen-X
06-02-2014, 07:53 AM
Yeah, it would have to be like getting Mia back at the end of .hack//Quarantine.

The real ending had Cloud dive in for a solo battle against Sephiroth. I think the Aerith quest should still be Cloud soloing (having access to the entire party's materia for equipping, naturally) and he would be wandering through the darkness and getting into a series of battles against difficult creatures. If Cloud dies at any point, he is thrust into the final "battle" versus Sephiroth and things play out normally. If he manages to find Aerith's spirit, she'll join him in battle against Sephiroth which will be more in-depth rather than being scripted. I would also like a Zack quest though I haven't a clear idea on what that would entail.

Ayen
06-02-2014, 08:08 AM
I haven't really thought about it but I really like Newmani and Mercen-X's ideas.

Sephex
06-02-2014, 09:36 AM
You have to twist Tifa's nipples like an old school television to bring Aeris' spirit in focus. After using the Chrono Trigger to go back into the frozen moment in time to replace Aeris with an Aeris clone doll you win at the Gold Saucer, it is then safe to release Tifa's nipples.

ScottNUMBERS
06-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Collect 99 tissues and play her theme on Tifa's piano.

Mercen-X
06-02-2014, 07:51 PM
How do you play her theme? What is her theme?
I would like Cloud, Yuffie & Vincent to fly all over the world as Materia Hunters.

Red XIII would create a device where Materia wouldn't give individual abilities, but actual Job Classes.

Cid would pilot the airship. Tifa would be left behind because she was pregnant w/ Cait Sith's kittens.

And what did any of that have to do with Aeris?

Jiro
06-03-2014, 10:11 AM
How do you play her theme? What is her theme?

And what did any of that have to do with Aeris?

The plot of FFX-2, which he described, is how they get Tidus back :ffviwag:

Carl the Llama
06-05-2014, 04:26 AM
While Aerith was my second favourite character I would HATE to see her revived, it would make the game totally lame.

Karifean
06-05-2014, 10:54 AM
ShinRa develops the Creature Creator and sets up a trap in the Lifestream. It captures Aerith('s spirit) and you can put her back into your party.

fat_moogle
06-06-2014, 11:30 PM
I think that her spirit should have forged with materia. When the materia fell out of her hair Cloud should have had to swim down and retrieve the materia (from an angry Sahagin boss! ). When you get the Materia you find it's useless...but level it to max and you unlock a new summon...Aeris. When you Summon her she casts barrier and restores your health so even when she's not around she's always there watching out for her friends

Ayen
06-06-2014, 11:46 PM
I think that her spirit should have forged with materia. When the materia fell out of her hair Cloud should have had to swim down and retrieve the materia (from an angry Sahagin boss! ). When you get the Materia you find it's useless...but level it to max and you unlock a new summon...Aeris. When you Summon her she casts barrier and restores your health so even when she's not around she's always there watching out for her friends

I'm liking this idea too.

Colonel Angus
06-07-2014, 12:48 AM

But of course this all ends w/ a rocking concert on the deck of the airship.

Jinx
06-07-2014, 06:31 PM

Yeah, that's actually not a bad one!

Alive-Cat
06-08-2014, 10:56 PM
She is a ghost in the Gold Saucer graveyard and constantly throws her head at you (for some reason it comes off) and you have to play a game similar to the basketball game in the arcade but in the graveyard with her head. You have to score 99 consecutive baskets and when you do, her spirit flies away and you then have to find it. You find it in her room in Sector 6, and you have to perform the floor creaky part of the game 99 consecutive times in and out of the house before a battle screen appears. You have to Palmer and beat him 99 consecutive times before Aerith appears where the opponent was. You then throw a phoenix down at her and she is then revived.

Ayen
06-08-2014, 10:58 PM
She is a ghost in the Gold Saucer graveyard and constantly throws her head at you (for some reason it comes off) and you have to play a game similar to the basket--

No.

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 07:25 PM
She is a ghost in the Gold Saucer graveyard and constantly throws her head at you (for some reason it comes off) and you have to play a game similar to the basket--

No.

Seriously? I've spent hours on that game. Nobody can deny the greatness!

Ayen
06-09-2014, 07:26 PM

No.

Seriously? I've spent hours on that game. Nobody can deny the greatness!

I may not be Nobody, but I didn't like the game either 8D

Christmas
06-15-2014, 04:39 PM
HONEY BEE INN QUEST

maybee
06-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Aerith was my least second favourite character I would HATE to see her revived, it would make the game totally lame.

Sefie1999AD
06-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Just dig her up in the Bone Village and use a Phoenix Down. :bigsmile:

zebaroth
07-11-2014, 04:12 AM
hello have not been on here in long time but here is my take have it be side quest that you can do if you want
you have to find a matarea that can rise the dead and take it the ancient city. it has to be used by some one her loved her
could uses it but it dose not work but red XIII uses it and she comes back to life and tells them that red XIII and her are in fact
part of the same race that went in two different paths

Ergroilnin
07-16-2014, 09:27 PM
Ha! Trick question. I wouldn't revive her even if I could.

Am I the only one who actually liked that she died? I always found her too clingy and needy and annoying. But that's just me I guess.

MissH
07-27-2014, 11:02 PM
I'd have liked to have seen Cloud and Aeris getting jiggly with it and making super talented babies.

Dat Matt
07-28-2014, 08:13 PM
B.. but what about zack :(

Scotty_ffgamer
07-28-2014, 08:22 PM
I don't know what the quest would be, but Zack should be revived in the process of reviving Aerith. In the end; Cloud, Zack, and Aerith are just standing there thinking "well, this is awkward."

Ergroilnin
07-29-2014, 09:07 AM
I don't know what the quest would be, but Zack should be revived in the process of reviving Aerith. In the end; Cloud, Zack, and Aerith are just standing there thinking "well, this is awkward."

Awkward? I say threesome.

blackmage_nuke
07-29-2014, 06:29 PM
You edit her hex values back into the game and she has dialogue every now and then but whenever she acts in battle the damage/cure number animation comes up but they dont acutally lose/gain life nor can she be targeted and towards the end the team members say something like "this is for aeris" and she's all like " what do you mean guys? im right here, guys why can you hear me" and then you get that nibelheim "true" flashback effect with the sinister music and you get all the scenes where she has dialogue except she's not in them and she's all "Who did this!? WHAT AM I!?" Then she spends the rest of the final battle kneeling in the low health position because she's coming to terms with things (her action bar never fills so it's a 2 person fight if she was in the party) and when meteor comes she still hasnt accepted her death and she isnt absorbed on the lifestream. Back on the airship you see her go in to hold Cloud who is oblivious to her existence and everyone is staring up to the sky as meteor hits the earth and everyone dies.

Also all your saves get deleted.

Ergroilnin
07-29-2014, 08:31 PM
You forgot to add:

http://stickerish.com/wp-content/themes/mio/sp-framework/timthumb/timthumb.php?src=http://stickerish.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/TrueStoryBlackTextSS.png&h=500&w=500&zc=2&q=100&a=c&s=&f=&cc=&ct=