PDA

View Full Version : bananas in pyjamas

Jess
06-01-2014, 09:14 PM
http://i58.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/eir2v4.jpg
Bananas in pyjamas
Are coming down the stairs
Bananas in pyjamas
Are coming down in pairs

Do you wear pyjamas? Or do you prefer to be free!?

Discuss how amazing pyjamas are. :jess:

Do you call them as "pyjamas"? I usually call them jammies or jarmies!

I love them. The only time I don't wear jammies is when it's too hot.

I have lots, but these are my favourite: :cool:

http://i57.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/316sohy.jpg

Shorty
06-01-2014, 09:19 PM
I don't wear pajamas. When I want to be comfy, I do wear oversized t-shirts and sweats.

Watching New Girl and seeing Zooey's super cute pajamas has made me want to start getting some sets, though!

Shauna
06-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Today has been a jammies day and I don't care who knows it.

Psychotic
06-01-2014, 09:20 PM
I usually wear some plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt around the house. :cool:

Alive-Cat
06-01-2014, 09:27 PM
All my life up until this year I had to sleep naked no matter what, and for lounging about the house I'd just wear a t-shirt/boxers. BUT this year I've gotten seriously into onesies. Right now I'm wearing a charmander onesie. It's great. I also have a cat one, a tiger one, a monkey one. Onesies are the bomb. I rarely even use bedcovers anymore the onesie is enough. I assume next time I'm in a relationship I'll probably start sleeping nakey again. There isn't so much sex appeal to a onesie!

Kalevala
06-01-2014, 10:31 PM
I usually wear some plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt around the house. :cool:

This is what I'm doing as we speak.

I call them "sleep pants," which begets a lot of mocking from people I know. I don't know why I call them that, not a single person I know does.

fire_of_avalon
06-02-2014, 02:19 AM
I call them jammy jams. This is a recent development because I have toddlers in my life and they like repetition. They also like to follow things you say by repeating the last noun as a dramatic question. Example:

Me: Put on your jammy jams!

Toddler: Djamby djambs?!?! but unlike Django the D is not silent.

Formalhaut
06-02-2014, 02:23 AM
I love pyjamas. I love comfort when in the home, so if I know I won't be going out all day, I just remain in my pyjamas. Bliss!

There isn't so much sex appeal to a onesie!

Tell that to some Furries.

Colonel Angus
06-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Pajamas in the Winter.
In the summer I wear shorts.
Sometimes I just sleep in my boxers.

Pumpkin
06-02-2014, 04:02 AM
I like pyjamas and I wear them often enough

Pike
06-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Most of my life is spent in PJs, not even kidding. I come home from work, shower and change into PJs. I hardly ever wear "normal" clothes anymore, just my work uniform and PJs.

Bubba
06-02-2014, 10:33 AM
I get far too warm at night so I have to sleep in the nude, even in the winter.

For lounging around it has to be joggers and a baggy top.

Fun fact though, A couple of years ago the company I work for stocked Gok Wan's clothing range in their stores. Before they were released, they asked a select number of us staff to model the range at the annual conference at the NEC Arena in Birmingham. I was asked to model 'Nightwear' which I assumed would be a nice tuxedo or something. Nope... it turned out it was just a pair of tartan pyjamas which I then proceed to model (to the music of Bruno Mars' Lazy Song) in front of 6000 people.

They were kind enough to send a copy of the performance to me in the post. That is one DVD that will never see the light of day. EVER.

Ayen
06-02-2014, 10:49 AM
I haven't seen Bananas in pyjamas in years. I love that show.

I don't wear pyjamas. The most I had was a shirt specifically for sleeping in. The rest of the time I just go to bed in what I'm wearing and change the next day.

Loony BoB
06-02-2014, 11:03 AM
I only wear clothes in bed if we have guests over or if I'm a guest at someone else's house.

blackmage_nuke
06-02-2014, 11:08 AM
I sleep in cargo pants and a tshirt because it's just as comfortable as anything else to me. If it's not too hot I'll wear a long sleeve shirt, If it's cold I'll put on a jacket so I still feel snuggly when I get out of bed on a cold morning. I try not to leave too much exposed skin or I wake up with a lot of bites

Alive-Cat
06-02-2014, 12:41 PM
My brother when he was a kid used to wear wellies to bed sometimes, it was weird.

Freya
06-03-2014, 05:22 AM
I call them pajamas but I don't wear them cause pants are for squares.