PDA

View Full Version : Dragoons are awesome and so is Kain Highwind

Freya
06-01-2014, 09:40 PM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120706155844/finalfantasy/images/f/fb/Kain.jpg

Discuss the awesome that is dragoons and Kain.

Wolf Kanno
06-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Kain is a total badass and will always be synonymous with Dragoon for me. I cannot really differentiate the two from each other. Easily one of my top three characters from FFIV.

Sephex
06-01-2014, 10:34 PM
Yes. Kain is a cool bro. Still wish he mellowed out some by the game's end. No, the After Years doesn't count.

Freya
06-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Dat jump!

I think more games need dragoons. Obviously I love them.

Kain also just looks so awesome.

Sephex
06-02-2014, 05:05 AM
Dat jump!

Random memory: Dad was watching me play this game as a kid. He played some table top games, so he sort of got how RPGs in terms of video games worked. Once he saw Kain jump combined with the sound effect...

"So is that a firework class or something? Why would he need to jump that high?"

Fatal Rose
06-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Dat jump!

Random memory: Dad was watching me play this game as a kid. He played some table top games, so he sort of got how RPGs in terms of video games worked. Once he saw Kain jump combined with the sound effect...

"So is that a firework class or something? Why would he need to jump that high?"

thats hilarious.

Kain is by far one of my all time favorite characters. I loved seeing him beat down so many characters in dissida.