PDA

View Full Version : Would you like the usual?

Pumpkin
06-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Are there any places you're a regular? A restaurant or something where they know your order already?

I noticed today the marble slab creamery people know us quite well. Also GameStop. They get pretty happy to see us if we haven't been in a while. Waffle House used to be that way but we haven't been going often.

Shiny
06-02-2014, 05:46 AM
There's a place I eat a regularly close to where I work and also a place I drink at regularly too that has a bunch of imported beers from around the world. Well, regularly for me, I drink about twice or thrice every month. XD

Shorty
06-02-2014, 05:59 AM
Lean Bean coffee. My usual is a medium iced vanilla latte and a sunrise breakfast croissant with avocado and bacon added. :jess:

Kalevala
06-02-2014, 07:06 AM
The on-campus Tim Hortons. I was a customer there for nearly every day of the past four years, so naturally they knew my order by heart. I don't even particularly like Tim Hortons, but I needed something to get me through those early morning classes.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-02-2014, 07:17 AM
I guess it would be the Taco Bell and Gamestop at the mall, but honestly I just go to those places to talk to some friends I've made most of the time.

krissy
06-02-2014, 07:33 AM
tim hortons at work
guy knows my breakfast order by heart

and a local coffee place
but i go there cause my friend works there

Ayen
06-02-2014, 09:01 AM
McDonald's
Double Cheeseburger
Large Fries
Large Drink

Alive-Cat
06-02-2014, 12:55 PM
I was thinking nowhere, but then, to my shame and ridicule and self pityment, I realised my local corner shop is the only place that I frequent enough for them to remember me and know what I want.

When there's two parties in two days and you actually go to a different shop to buy drink because you are embarrassed about buying such quantities of alcohol so close together you know you are...hardcore? :greenie:

Iceglow
06-02-2014, 01:03 PM
I'm so well known in the local pub to work that the bar staff even know me by name. I wander in and they'll automatically grab a pint glass and give me a look of "yes?"

sharkythesharkdogg
06-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Are there any places you're a regular? A restaurant or something where they know your order already?

I noticed today the marble slab creamery people know us quite well. Also GameStop. They get pretty happy to see us if we haven't been in a while. Waffle House used to be that way but we haven't been going often.

Actually the Waffle House lady still remembered us. :P

Bubba
06-02-2014, 01:58 PM
My hairdresser always asks me this question.

My usual is a number three back and sides and a choppy trim on top. I know you were all wondering.

starlet
06-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Theres an otaku store in the local mall (well asian imports...but the have a lot of anime and vidya merchandise) that I go to now and then and the owner knows me. Hes always introducing me to awesome new japanese and korean treats :love:

Loony BoB
06-02-2014, 03:26 PM
There used to be a van that sold burgers and baps and whatnot in the mornings and at lunch near my old office, and I would buy a (not on the menu) sausage, bacon, cheese and egg roll from them daily. It was "Daniel's usual" to them. :D

I don't have a "usual" in any restaurant or anything like that nowadays because I like a variety of things from the restaurant we frequent most often (Vittorias). Haven't been there in months now. :( We're overdue!

noxious.sunshine
06-02-2014, 05:00 PM
The convenience store on our block! The guys know my bf and me pretty well, so we never get carded (makes people who -do- get ID'd pretty mad lol).. The guy who works at night loves me. He's always like "Hey smiley!" & gives me free lighters sometimes.

Shauna
06-02-2014, 06:50 PM
I don't have a "usual" in any restaurant or anything like that nowadays because I like a variety of things from the restaurant we frequent most often (Vittorias). Haven't been there in months now. :( We're overdue!

Once you're back your honeymoon, right...

On topic, no, there is nowhere I go to that people see my face and know what I want. :(

Jess
06-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Whoever was working in my old local pub would know what I wanted before I ordered! But I don't think there is anywhere now!

escobert
06-02-2014, 09:24 PM
The general store in the next town over makes really good Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwiche. So I go get one of those every payday for lunch.

Freya
06-03-2014, 05:18 AM
There's a convenient store we go in a lot. The boyfriend has an addiction to Monster Energy drinks and this one store has them 2 for $3 so he has to go all the way across town just for that and I always get a tea. Various types but I always get a tea. The guy knows us so well he has a bag ready for us when we walk up to the counter.

It's kinda nice to have someone so familiar with you.