PDA

View Full Version : Mind Zero

Bright Shield
06-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Pretty damn good game so far. It's like Strange Journey mixed with Persona 3/4. It's a tad on the low budget side though, so the story is presented in a visual novel style for the majority of it. Still, if you're a fan of SMT/Persona it's well worth checking out. Definitely the best Persona clone ever.

It even uses a bunch of the same voice actors.

Kei = Kanji
Shizuku = Labrys(Arena)
Sana = Chie(Golden version)
Leo = Yosuke
Yoichi = Morooka
Kotone = Marie
Lina = Nanako/Aigis
Undertaker = Mitsuru

Skyblade
06-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Great. I was so looking forward to not spending more money this month. Then you have to go mention the voice acting thing. Gosh dangit. I won't even have time to play this game until I beat Super Mario 3D World.

Mitsuru and Aigis back together? Sold.

Dat Matt
06-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Ah, a vita game. That's why it flew under my radar.

Bright Shield
06-02-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm actually very surprised that Neocracker hasn't brought this game up yet.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAftOnbaWo4

The game features dual audio as well, which should please purists.

Great. I was so looking forward to not spending more money this month. Then you have to go mention the voice acting thing. Gosh dangit. I won't even have time to play this game until I beat Super Mario 3D World.

Mitsuru and Aigis back together? Sold.

To be fair, Mitsuru's VA has a fairly minor role. Think of her as this game's version of Igor.

Skyblade
06-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Great, now you've got me imagining Persona with all the characters voicing different roles (not the VAs voicing different roles, I know most of them could handle it fairly well, but the characters voicing each other). It's awesome and horrifying at the same time.

I think NeoCracker missed it because it's Aksys, not ATLUS.

Anyway, I picked mine up. Looking forward to playing it when I get the chance.