PDA

View Full Version : It's like Hogwarts for final fantasy!

Freya
06-03-2014, 03:25 AM
http://www.psp-themes.net/data/media/5/Final%20Fantasy%20Type-0%20Theme%20V0.01_2.jpg

The west loves hogwarts. They like final fantasy. Why is this not here?

I love hogwarts and I love final fantasy so I'd try to get it if I could.

This is the second time Final Fantasy has had a school for kids being a plot point for a FF game. First was VIII. Do they have a thing for schools? I mean... they are full of young people and final fantasy loves young people so maybe that's it? Or maybe a school to teach kids to be badasses is badass.

What kind of student would you be if you were in a magical final fantasy school of magic?

Wolf Kanno
06-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Well it would be like Hogwarts if Harry and his friends were dragged into a global war fighting nations that control dragon and high tech magitek weapons and a shit load of people died, lose their minds, memories, and find out the whole world is trapped in a time loop. So basically it is what it would be like if George R.R. Martin had written Harry Potter .

Skyblade
06-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Well it would be like Hogwarts if Harry and his friends were dragged into a global war fighting nations that control dragon and high tech magitek weapons and a trout load of people died, lose their minds, memories, and find out the whole world is trapped in a time loop. So basically it is what it would be like if George R.R. Martin had written Harry Potter .

While I'm not a fan of either Harry Potter or Game of Thrones, I support this idea.

The game really doesn't share a lot uncommon with Harry Potter, except in the vaguest sense that it's a school story. It is essentially an expansion of the concept of the combat school concept from FFVIII, except with better implementation and more importance throughout the story.

Freya
06-04-2014, 01:33 AM
That's not answering the thread question guys :colbert:

What kind of student would you be?!

Wolf Kanno
06-04-2014, 02:16 AM

blackmage_nuke
06-04-2014, 02:29 AM
I wouldnt say 2 schools out of 14+ games is really a "thing" for schools

And I'd be a Geomancer.

I've never played type-0 and know nothing about it.

Freya
06-04-2014, 05:14 AM
It's a thing. How many other games have "schools" in their series. :colbert:

Wolf Kanno
06-04-2014, 05:19 AM
All of the Persona series, Shin Megami Tensei if, a crap ton of visual novels... :D

Freya
06-04-2014, 06:04 AM
see it's a thing!

Ayen
06-04-2014, 06:14 AM
I'd be the guy holding the gun.

Somewhere right now my brother just had a cold chill.