PDA

View Full Version : Magic Knight Rayearth

Ayen
06-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Has anyone played these games? I know there was one RPG for the Super Famicom in 1995 and an action RPG for the Sega Saturn. I don't know much about the others. I recently played an English translation of the Super Famicom game. It was pretty cool. Easy as hell, though. And I'm the guy who plays all his games on the easiest difficulty setting available (boo!). If I think the game's too easy something's wrong.

Discuss.

Skyblade
06-03-2014, 09:52 PM
It was the first manga I ever read, and I did eventually track down the Super Famicom game. It was quite an enjoyable little game. Solid enough, but nothing really stand-out about it.

Dat Matt
06-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Funny enough, the 3 episode OVA was the first anime DVD I owned. I had no idea what was going on it in and I can't actually remember anything about it, though. It's been several years since I came across it.

Ayen
06-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I like how Clef is all, "If you want to go home you have to get teh box." Then when you get the box it's like, "You actually won't go home until you save the world, but now you're one step closer!" Well played, Clef.