PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter Assassin's Fist

Depression Moon
06-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Yo has anyone watched this? I saw it mentioned around the net before but a few days ago I decided to give it a try and it's actually good. Some random dudes on the internet managed to make a respectable video game movie when the money of Hollywood has only put out shit.
The web series focuses on Ryu, Ken, Gouken, and Akuma's origins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW7S62t6Ikw

I'm not sure if there's going to be a season II, but the show's creator said that Chun-Li might appear in a sequel.

Ayen
06-04-2014, 05:14 PM
This is the first I heard of it, but I'm not surprised they did better. Fans will always care about the characters and source material more than a lot of big time movie studios just wanting to make a quick buck.

Carl the Llama
06-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Yo has anyone watched this? I saw it mentioned around the net before but a few days ago I decided to give it a try and it's actually good. Some random dudes on the internet managed to make a respectable video game movie when the money of Hollywood has only put out shit.
The web series focuses on Ryu, Ken, Gouken, and Akuma's origins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW7S62t6Ikw

I'm not sure if there's going to be a season II, but the show's creator said that Chun-Li might appear in a sequel.

After seeing this I watched the entire series, was pretty damned impressive, really enjoyed the entire series and would have loved to see this all compiled onto one DVD as a movie. Considering there was about 12 episodes and each was between 10-13 minutes long it would have made a great origins movie.

Depression Moon
06-04-2014, 11:53 PM
After seeing this I watched the entire series, was pretty damned impressive, really enjoyed the entire series and would have loved to see this all compiled onto one DVD as a movie. Considering there was about 12 episodes and each was between 10-13 minutes long it would have made a great origins movie.

Didn't you almost wanted to tear up at the end too?

Carl the Llama
06-05-2014, 04:23 AM

Didn't you almost wanted to tear up at the end too?

I'm not the sentimental type, the series definitely left me wanting more that's for sure, I could easily watch another season right now lol.

Drift
06-06-2014, 04:19 PM
So glad Capcom picked this up and threw money at it. It was good, though Akuma was a bit too slim for my liking. Ken, Ryu and Gouken were spot on. I liked Ono's appearance in it too.

Ending made me tear up a little but then I went online and played some SF4 so yeah...