PDA

View Full Version : Wildstar

Freya
06-04-2014, 02:44 AM
I have been hearing about this game forever. I'm interested. It uses "Play to Pay". So you play the game and get in game stuff to pay for your monthly subscription. I think this is a neat feature. It also looks super cute.

2dM21DxsVMc

What does everyone think of this new MMO? It came out today.

Pike
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM
From what I understand they're going full oldschool with forty-man raids, ridiculous attunement chains, and so forth. Basically they have a Vanilla WoW endgame style. While that's cool if that's your thing and you have the time and energy for it, these days I do not. Got too much other stuff to play!

If I was gonna play an MMO at this point I'd go for either TESO or FFXIV. TESO so my inner TES lore nerd can be satisfied (or enraged, depending) and FFXIV because the beta was pretty fun. Unfortunately both currently have a monthly fee so I'm gonna pass.

Ayen
06-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Play to pay sounds cool and I like the bunny ears, and that's where my interest ends.

escobert
06-05-2014, 01:48 AM
I played a beta weekend and it was fun. But I cba to start another MMO.

theundeadhero
06-05-2014, 02:59 AM
The Beta didn't impress me enough to want to buy it. I found combat more annoying than intuitive and the over the top humor is more suited to a 12 year old than me. It has good things I liked but more things I didn't :(