PDA

View Full Version : I like Jar Jar

Pumpkin
06-04-2014, 07:00 PM
:monster:

Psychotic
06-04-2014, 07:02 PM
When Episode 1 came out there were these toy Jar Jar heads with these long tongues you could flick out and stick to stuff it was awesome.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5308/5689180554_19bca0b6bb_z.jpg

Used to get dirty as fuck though.

Jinx
06-04-2014, 07:27 PM
i always knew there was something wrong with shion

Pumpkin
06-04-2014, 07:28 PM
i always knew there was something wicked awesome about shion

Thanks, Sam, that means a lot :jess:

Freya
06-04-2014, 07:29 PM
I liked him too :(

Colonel Angus
06-04-2014, 07:31 PM
The light is so blinding.

I was warned to stay away from Episode I by someone I trust on these matters.

Alive-Cat
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
When Episode 1 came out there were these toy Jar Jar heads with these long tongues you could flick out and stick to stuff it was awesome.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5308/5689180554_19bca0b6bb_z.jpg

Used to get dirty as smurf though.

Man, I remember these! They were so good. I wish I still had one. The tongue would probably be a pit of festering germs and disease but still. Jolly good stuff. :cool:

Newmani
06-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Blasphemy!

Well... I will admit I liked him as a kid... certainly don't like him as an adult though. :|

(On an offtopic note what in the world just happened to the forums? I can't change the background. :()

chionos
06-04-2014, 07:36 PM
No. Just no.

And I'm not a fanboy with his panties in a bunch.

In any case, he's just an alienized ripoff of Roger Rabbit.

Shorty
06-04-2014, 08:02 PM
No. Just no.

He fucking is and I just watched Roger Rabbit last night :mymelbert:

Newmani
06-04-2014, 08:12 PM
No. Just no.

He smurfing is and I just watched Roger Rabbit last night :mymelbert:

At least Roger was likable and had a decent wife. Sure he was zany, but he was a genuinely likable little rabbit. Jar-jar though is a blasphemous scrappy.

Shorty
06-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Could not agree more, friend.

Agent Proto
06-04-2014, 08:38 PM
9jmF900DHKk

Enjoy! :D

blackmage_nuke
06-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Why was he the only Gungan with an annoying highpitched voice? It was ridiculous

Newmani
06-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Why was he the only Gungan with an annoying highpitched voice? It was ridiculous

He might have been high pitched and... well... himself... to encourage little kids to watch the movie. Like the lightsaber duels and the pod racing and the fights in outer space wouldn't have brought the kids in.

Jinx
06-05-2014, 12:06 AM

His Gungan testicles hadn't descended yet.

Newmani
06-05-2014, 12:09 AM

His Gungan testicles hadn't descended yet.

I call foul on that one! He'd actually have to be a guy for that! :mad2:

fire_of_avalon
06-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Uhm, I think what we're all glossing over here is the real reason to hate, distrust and revile Jar Jar. When Amidala was forced out of the Galactic Senate Jar Jar represented Naboo in her place and was key in passing the resolution that vested Palpatine with emergency powers and kind of... you know... created the Galactic Empire.

Fucker.

Jinx
06-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Uhm, I think what we're all glossing over here is the real reason to hate, distrust and revile Jar Jar. When Amidala was forced out of the Galactic Senate Jar Jar represented Naboo in her place and was key in passing the resolution that vested Palpatine with emergency powers and kind of... you know... created the Galactic Empire.

smurfer.

plus he talks like a tit

fire_of_avalon
06-05-2014, 01:11 AM
PLUS HE TALKS LIKE A TIT

Jiro
06-05-2014, 02:42 AM
I don't hate Jar Jar. He's a rubbish character at best but I don't have the earth scorching hatred for him that every body else does. When he gets stuck in the pod racer and numbs his tongue I am legitimately laughing at the slapstick, not the vengeance on an annoying character. I'm somewhat glad the marketing ploy backfired so much though.

Calliope
06-05-2014, 03:10 AM
The pod racer beam electrocution was pretty good :D

Fonzie
06-05-2014, 03:14 AM

He might have been high pitched and... well... himself... to encourage little kids to watch the movie. Like the lightsaber duels and the pod racing and the fights in outer space wouldn't have brought the kids in.

Bingo.

Kalevala
06-05-2014, 06:24 AM

smurfer.

Can we take a minute to let it sink in that Jar Jar Binks BECAME A SENATOR?

Newmani
06-05-2014, 06:32 AM

smurfer.

Who the heck would elect THAT guy?

Colonel Angus
06-05-2014, 06:36 AM

smurfer.

For Americans that would be possible.

Kalevala
06-05-2014, 06:53 AM

smurfer.

For Americans that would be possible.

Oh, here too. One of our senators is illiterate.

Ayen
06-05-2014, 11:18 AM
I liked him okay as a kid but never felt strongly about him either way.