PDA

View Full Version : Objective Fact: Jango > Boba

Forsaken Lover
06-05-2014, 06:38 AM
Say what you will about the rest of the Prequels but Jango was awesome.

Granted, it doesn't take much to be cooler than Boba Fett. You just need to have something resembling a personality and luckily Jango did indeed have a cool and interesting personality.

To be better than Boba you also need a more dignified death than being beaten by a blind guy with a stick. I think losing to the second strongest Jedi in the entire galaxy is indeed more dignified.

Also Bounty Hunter was a great game.

Jiro
06-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Yes on all counts

Ayen
06-05-2014, 10:45 AM
All bounty hunters look alike to me.

G13
06-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Fact, bears eat beets. Bears, beets, Boba Fett.

Psychotic
06-06-2014, 08:01 AM
I guess Jango's armour had better colouring? 'sall I got.

escobert
06-06-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm gonna stick with the young clone Bobba :)

Although Jengo is badass. Bobba has just always been my favorite and I shall be loyal to him forever!

*Devore*
06-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Jango Fett was really cool, he was Mandalor briefly, he became the template for the clone army, best bounty hunter in the galaxy but after reading the expanded universe you will see that Bobba reaches a whole different level.
He was running around with a bounty hunter gang as a kid, became the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, he escaped a Sarlacc pit, marriedSintas Vel(One of the coolest female bounty hunters around), also became Mandalore and trained Jedi masters.

Although now that disney has brought it I dont think any of it is cannon anymore.

Ayen
06-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Although now that disney has brought it I dont think any of it is cannon anymore.

Yeah. I forget if it was J.J. Abrams, or some executive from Disney, but they dismissed the entire Expanded Universe as non canon. Disappointing. I can understand not wanting to mess with all of it, but bleh.