PDA

View Full Version : Manpoo

Pumpkin
06-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Manpoo is not... poo, but is actually man shampoo. Sharky decides he likes to mix words together for no reason and the result is things like manpoo, which is the only thing we call it anymore.

Do you mix words together? What are some amusing combinations you've come up with?

Ayen
06-05-2014, 01:20 PM
You just had to say the word poop, didn't you?

brb.

@topic, I can't think of any instances where I mixed words together.

Agent Proto
06-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Manpoo is not... poo, but is actually man shampoo. Sharky decides he likes to mix words together for no reason and the result is things like manpoo, which is the only thing we call it anymore.

Do you mix words together? What are some amusing combinations you've come up with?

Combining two or more words to create another is called a portmanteau, just so you know. This can be done with any two words, even names! ... At the moment, I can't think of any good examples I've made myself. I'll probably come back to this thread if I come up with any. D:

Alive-Cat
06-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Paulchotic.

noxious.sunshine
06-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Phablet.

I hate that word. So much.

Ayen
06-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Inventing your own word shows creativity and vision. Visitivity!

Scotty_ffgamer
06-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Destroilet.

Shorty
06-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Knox and I visited a little breakfast nook in April where he ordered a Manmosa. It wasn't bad!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-05-2014, 06:40 PM
mayhaps

Fynn
06-05-2014, 06:50 PM

Combining two or more words to create another is called a portmanteau, just so you know. This can be done with any two words, even names! ... At the moment, I can't think of any good examples I've made myself. I'll probably come back to this thread if I come up with any. D:

In linguistics, we call that a blend.

Lonely Paper Star
06-05-2014, 07:40 PM
I can't think of specific instances, but I like doing this when I'm trying to be punny.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-05-2014, 08:00 PM
As much as she hates to admit it, I make shion laugh with some pretty good word combos.

Quindiana Jones
06-06-2014, 11:18 AM
You are an incredibellend. You are a fantasdick. You are a magnifi:bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Because some people are just that shit. :)

Rantz
06-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Around last wednight, I stroodled out for a shalk. You know, just frairing my cungs. Somenear the tentre, I begoggled this man who was unfeeing his fladdler! In the ciddre of the taza! As you can imaguess, I was murtipried. So I gouthraged and I wupped to him, and suthered: ”What in the name of Hoggins are you doing, chams?!” This guy towurned me, and he was... well, let's just say you wouldn't wanna be caught with your fung in his opper! :lol:

Nayless, I shivurned spontly and drashed away. He might have fowilded, but my longers were all too quast for him. I spighted the rest subsheeted, crinkling my yeeth.

Alive-Cat
06-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Around last wednight, I stroodled out for a shalk. You know, just frairing my cungs. Somenear the tentre, I begoggled this man who was unfeeing his fladdler! In the ciddre of the taza! As you can imaguess, I was murtipried. So I gouthraged and I wupped to him, and suthered: ”What in the name of Hoggins are you doing, chams?!” This guy towurned me, and he was... well, let's just say you wouldn't wanna be caught with your fung in his opper! :lol:

Nayless, I shivurned spontly and drashed away. He might have fowilded, but my longers were all too quast for him. I spighted the rest subsheeted, crinkling my yeeth.

You and your longers always getting yourselves into trouble!