PDA

View Full Version : The Following

Ayen
06-06-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm curious if anybody follows this show. Huh? Huh? See what I did there?

:tumble:

Anyway, my parents watches this show regularly and I've seen bits and pieces of it and it's not something I could get into. I just can't sit through all the stabbing and murdering that goes on each week, which I admit makes no sense whatsoever because Game of Thrones is one of my all time favorite shows, but there you have it. I also hate how law enforcement is stupidly incompetent for no other reason than to keep the show going. It's just a sign of bad writing to me.

Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy are pretty funny in it, and Valorie Curry is hot, so... there's that.

Discuss :wcanoe:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-06-2014, 06:48 AM
I don't know much about this show aside from the fact that Emily Kinney (Beth from The Walking Dead) was in it. The list of shows I'd like to watch versus what I'm actually watching is pretty different at the moment.

Ayen
06-06-2014, 03:42 PM
It's basically about a murderer who has a cult following that kills for him and their weapon of choice are knives. You could make a drinking game out of the amount of times people are stabbed.

Shauna
06-06-2014, 07:24 PM
I watched about 10 or so episodes? Is that all of it? Is it still going?

Ayen
06-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Season Two just ended last April and on a little bit of a cliffhanger. It has fifteen episodes a season instead of the usual twenty-two that American television is known for. No idea why.

Shauna
06-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Oh, so there is a second season. Okay. I just watched S1. Maybe I'll get S2.

AssassinDX
06-07-2014, 06:28 PM
I've seen season 1 and loved it, hoped to catch up with season 2 as I've just subscribed to Hulu Plus but due to their stupid way of removing episodes before I have the chance to watch them only the last three or four were available to watch.

I'll sit through it when it comes to Netflix, at my own damn pace thank you Hulu.

Ayen
06-07-2014, 06:33 PM
I've seen season 1 and loved it, hoped to catch up with season 2 as I've just subscribed to Hulu Plus but due to their stupid way of removing episodes before I have the chance to watch them only the last three or four were available to watch.

I'll sit through it when it comes to Netflix, at my own damn pace thank you Hulu.

Moral of the story: Netflix > Hulu.