PDA

View Full Version : Is there more you wish you would have done when leveling your first character?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-06-2014, 08:37 AM
As some of you know I play as a dragoon. She's awesome. When going through the game I mainly focused on the main story, side quests, and the dragoon quests.

Looking back, I should have picked up a trade like crafting or alchemy. I've got a level 50 dragoon but I don't have any skills outside of my awesome attacks.

Is there anything you wish you would have picked up when trying to level?

Rostum
06-09-2014, 08:06 AM
The beauty of this game is that you can always go back and work on low level jobs at any time. :D

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-09-2014, 06:56 PM
The beauty of this game is that you can always go back and work on low level jobs at any time. :D

Very true. Especially when you're working on building a second job class. I just wish I would have got it out of the way early so that I already had those skills when I was reaching end game dungeons :)

o_O
06-09-2014, 10:48 PM
There's not a lot I wish I'd done differently. I think that a lot of the low-level throwaway side-quests lose any sort of impact once you get your first 50 so I'm glad I did them as I was levelling PLD for the first time. Given how rubbish WARs were initially, I'm glad I waited to switch to WAR tanking.

Maybe I could've focused on one class and dumped all my soldiery into that (right now I'm half-BLM, half WAR/PLD), and some days I question whether or not I did my animus on the right class but tbh, something that a lot of people in the game forget it's not a race and it's not going anywhere anytime soon so you have plenty of time to level stuff up. I just love that you don't have to make a billion characters in order to play all the different classes.

Loony BoB
06-15-2014, 10:47 AM
No regrets about anything I've done in the game tbh. :D

Raine
06-20-2014, 03:18 PM
I'd only wish I payed more attention to some of the quests. Because I run around, gather quests and finish them weeks later...by then I forgot what it was all about.

But eh, you can't really miss anything in the game, as you can do everything with one character