PDA

View Full Version : qwertysaur in Israel

qwertysaur
06-07-2014, 04:27 AM
In three days I'm going to be in Israel!!!

I got onto birthright Israel with an amazing Australian rabbi and I'm super exited.

What are your plans for the summer?

Miss Mae
06-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Israel sounds like a really interesting adventure.

To be honest, I haven't thought much about the summer - too many months away down here in the southern hemisphere :p

My plans for the next few months though should hopefully include my first ever overseas trip, provided I can find the money and work lets me have the time off. Need to get cracking planning if it's going to happen though.

Colonel Angus
06-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Work.

They only let so many people have off @ a time, & from now until the end of August is booked. :( It's ok, because I need to put in some overtime. :-/

Shauna
06-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Work, mostly. Got some parties and whatnot to go to, but... work. And looking for a new job. HOW EXCITING.

On the actual fun stuff side of things, Mr Shauna and I have a holiday to Paris booked. We are gonna totally Disneyland the hell out of things.

Bubba
06-07-2014, 11:19 AM
I've got the week off leading up to the August bank holiday weekend. I might be going with my girlfriend and her family to visit relatives near Cannes in the South of France. This will be awesome if it came to fruition.

Enjoy Israel, quertysaur!

Alive-Cat
06-07-2014, 12:26 PM
A lot of working, some days booked off, going to try to hit Amsterdam for a weekend and a day or so around it. That is about it! Not much money in my life right now. Unfortunately for some reason, by the time the winter comes I will be doing really good with money again. I'll just have to do lots of fun winter activities. Like ice skating. I have never

Ayen
06-07-2014, 06:22 PM
That sounds exciting. Have fun!

My Summer plans include playing video games, watching movies, and having the house ALL to myself for a week while my parents go to Arkansas.

Formalhaut
06-07-2014, 06:27 PM
I'll be going to Switzerland with Sam next week! Never been abroad before, I'm so excited! :hyper:

Jess
06-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Work, mostly. Watching the World Cup! BBQs. Pubs!

Jealousy of others visiting other countries and reminding myself that I get to go abroad twice next year. :jess:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-07-2014, 07:14 PM
That is super awesome for you! I hope you enjoy it. :)

I don't really have big awesome plans for summer. Going to a friends in SC for Fourth of July, and thats about it.

Parker
06-08-2014, 09:59 AM
I am working on finding a job so I am pretty much putting aside all plans but if I do get a nice job next summer will own when I go on my world-wide member-visiting tour although they don't know they're being visited yet

who could it be

it could be you

Jiro
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Sounds like a wicked adventure, qwerts! Have a good 'un :ffviwave:

qwertysaur
06-09-2014, 07:55 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll see you all in 11 days. :p

Pumpkin
06-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Have fun qwerty!

I have a wedding to go to this weekend and we're going to try to make it to Knoxville next weekend, but no guarantees. We also need to find a house this summer and I need to go up and visit Michael and my mom, probably mid to late July

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 10:29 PM
it could be you

I hope it's me :excited: