PDA

View Full Version : How to Train Your Dragon 2

Night Fury
06-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Saw it today.

Overall thoughts were that it's awesome because I'm biased and just fucking love Toothless with my heart and soul and omg he's to die for.

Really though I didn't find it as fantastic as the first but it was certainly a fantastic sequel and I'll surely watch it again and again and again and againnnnn!!!!

Formalhaut
06-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Saw it today.

Overall thoughts were that it's awesome because I'm biased and just smurfing love Toothless with my heart and soul and omg he's to die for.

Really though I didn't find it as fantastic as the first but it was certainly a fantastic sequel and I'll surely watch it again and again and again and againnnnn!!!!

I saw the first one for the first time last week and I kept thinking about how much Locky loves this film :p

It was an awesome film, actually. I'll get around to the sequel in due course.

krissy
06-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Very sad trailers spoiled entire story
Will see eventually tho

Freya
06-14-2014, 03:24 AM
I JUST SAW IT AS IT JUST CAME OUT TODAY HERE IN THE US.

Go to :56 seconds in haha

IBe9Vtodzg4?t=56s

That was what I thought when Toothless tarted having the alpha bow down a bit before doucheface came in.

Poor daddy :( that made me sad and teary eyed. I need to stop crying when a bunch of children surround me. It looks bad.

Ayen
06-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Very sad trailers spoiled entire story

I thought the same when I saw the trailer, which honestly puts me off seeing it. I'd need to watch the first one first, anyway.

krissy
06-15-2014, 05:08 AM
watched today
it was enjoyable, pretty good sequel
it is weird that movies do this thing nowadays when they try to be dark and then for kids at the same time
throws you off
pick one or the other please

some of the dialogue was a team building exersize excerpt which was annoying
but some really good scenes etc
glad to see concept art during credits

Scotty_ffgamer
06-15-2014, 05:18 AM
I saw it today before work and thought it was pretty awesome! I really can't remember the first movie well enough to be able to compare.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-18-2014, 02:55 AM
I still haven't seen the first one and I'm told this makes me a horrible person.

Christmas
06-18-2014, 11:43 AM
Watched it.

My favourite fat hairy Viking died in the movie. I almost tore the chair that I am sitting on apart and toss it at the screen in blind rage. DreamWorks or Disney or whoever the smurf that makes the movie should have their nipples pulled out and fed to the hungry dragons. :mad2:

Aulayna
07-03-2014, 04:05 PM
One of the few times an animated sequel hasn't been unmitigated bum.

I really enjoyed it!