PDA

View Full Version : pranks

qwertysaur
06-07-2014, 06:24 PM
So yesterday we were cleaning out the online shopping room at work because it was a slow day, and there is this garden gnome that has been in the room for about 3 years now. One of my coworkers has been trying to get rid of it by putting it on the shelf in the store, and it always finds it's way back into the room. So naturally myself and three other coworkers decide to put gnomes all over the room. :bigsmile:

Discuss some pranks you have done recently.

noxious.sunshine
06-08-2014, 04:58 PM
I haven't done any pranks in awhile.

Other than the night I drew all over my bf's face with a marker after he passed out. very cliche.

And this one time when I worked at Logan's Roadhouse, I hid this dumb bitch's phone cuz she left it laying out. Along with my buddy's sun glasses.

And then I told my manager he had a phone call.. His face fell and he just looked totes heartbroken.. He hated talking on the phone. I said, "It's someone named Dee? IDK, They asked for you specifically." So he went back to the office to answer & I ran back there and was like "Deez Nuts! HAHAHAHA!" . .. He was like "I'll kill you." lmao

Alive-Cat
06-08-2014, 10:38 PM
I constantly have pranks ongoing throughout my life. Pranking is one of my great joys. The main aspect of my pranks is usually repetition.

For instance, a (small) prank I've had since moving back to my mum's for a bit is writing 'cats' on the notepad next to the phone. Everytime I see it and the page with 'cats' on is gone, I write it again. It wasn't funny at first but considering I have done it about 30 times now over the course of the past few weeks, and someone keeps throwing the page away, it gets funnier every time. No one has said anything yet.

A similar prank was when I first moved back I had an old friend round and we got drunk and got another notepad, one with sticky pages, and drew about 20 pictures of weird penises on, then took out all of the tins of beans etc from the cupboard, and stuck them on lots of tins and hid them. People in my house are still finding pictures of penises on their tinned beans.

A tiny prank that I do sometimes that just gives me a bit of a kick when I'm feeling bored is I phone the homephone from my mobile, so someone has to get up and walk all the way to the kitchen to pick it up, then it's just me. Good stuff.

I'm an incredibly annoying son to have, as far as I can establish.

noxious.sunshine
06-08-2014, 11:48 PM
I love how the Kardashians are always cranking each other. Yeah yeah. Everyone hates them. But they come up with some awesome pranks.

I've texted my ex from a fake number via an app I downloaded. I made up a fake name and downloaded fake pictures of a hot Mexican girl and was like flirting with him to see what he'd do. He didn't really take the bait and then figured out it was me. He was like "You're an asshole."

Pumpkin
06-09-2014, 12:17 AM
I played some lame pranks around April Fool's, but I'm not much of a prankster

sharkythesharkdogg
06-09-2014, 12:36 AM
I should do some more pranks. It's been a very long time.

Del Murder
06-09-2014, 05:44 AM
I love pranks. Just yesterday I tried to convince my wife and her cousin that some random bridge was haunted.

I've been known to play a prank or two on EoFF as well. I've got a handful still in various stages of development as well.

Calliope
06-09-2014, 06:06 AM
All of our computers at work were recently replaced and now have wireless mice. One of these days I'm going to switch all the mice around before I leave for the night!

Arc_Master_14
06-09-2014, 07:12 AM
I used to do really mean pranks when I was younger ( I gave a girl a flower and said it was from her crush who hated her) Since then I don't prank people too much anymore. But the most recent one was that my roommate has a huge fear of Sock Monkey so in his daily life I would put one everywhere he was like behind his desk at work or in his desk at home or in his bed. He got so fed up he burned the poor little guy. RIP My Sock Monkey 2013-2013.

qwertysaur
06-09-2014, 07:21 AM
All of our computers at work were recently replaced and now have wireless mice. One of these days I'm going to switch all the mice around before I leave for the night!
DO IT!!!! :bigsmile:

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 10:32 PM
DO IT!!!! :bigsmile:

Much better, just do it to two particular employees. Try and get two that don't like each other, or are at least awkward with each other. Never get found out. Keep it going for as long as possible. Try for about a once a week routine. If you get any heat on you, leave it for a week, then begin again.