PDA

View Full Version : Minor Embarrassments

Pumpkin
06-09-2014, 03:43 PM
What are some minorly embarrassing things that have happened to you?

I thought I shaved my armpits but I didn't and I have a strapy shirt on and I have a social event, so I'll be stuck not being able to raise my arms all day :|

Ayen
06-09-2014, 04:07 PM
I walked out of the house and forgot to zip my fly.

Shorty
06-09-2014, 04:28 PM
What are some minorly embarrassing things that have happened to you?

I thought I shaved my armpits but I didn't and I have a strapy shirt on and I have a social event, so I'll be stuck not being able to raise my arms all day :|

Yep, same thing kindof happened to me yesterday. Went to a restaurant with my mom and sister and noticed I missed a spot on my knee. :stare:

noxious.sunshine
06-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Same with the shaving. There was peach fuzz all over my knees and thighs. lol

Also my makeup got kind of melty yesterday while we were at Family Day and I didn't have time to wash my hair again before we left, so the roots got pretty gross by midday.

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 06:10 PM
When I was in school I walked out of the toilets with tissue attached to me hanging out of my trousers. 'Cause you know you have to put all the tissue down on the seat in public toilets otherwise you get diseased, well, I forgot afterwards.

Kalevala
06-10-2014, 05:14 AM
Was fake cuddling for a funny photo-op with a buddy of mine. I was wearing loose sleep (pyjama) pants and noticed afterward that in the photo part of me was exposed.

Night Fury
06-10-2014, 05:19 AM
My day isn't normal unless something embarrassing happens to me.

The one that sticks out most though is when I went to take a sip of coffee at work lately and it was like still boiling hot so I kind of really recoiled in a hilariously embarrassing manner!

Also, my ass is so fat that barely any of my jeans truly *fit* so at work they're always pretty uncomfortable and I usually have some crack on display or my fly comes down a lot too.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-10-2014, 06:40 AM
"Thanks for shopping at *store*, come back soon!"

"You too."

Face palming as I exit the building.

Jiro
06-10-2014, 11:58 AM
One time I said good morning at like 10pm. I was completely focused on something else at the time and it just slipped on out.

Shaibana
06-12-2014, 12:29 PM
one thing ill never do is shaving my leggs, too much efford and idc :colbert: ill never understand

Parker
06-12-2014, 01:09 PM

"You too."

I do this kind of thing all the time especially on the phone.

"Thank you calling today, and thank you for using Virgin Media internet services!"

"Yea you too!"

Idk why I even speak to people

Jiro
06-13-2014, 05:25 AM
people need to hear your voice mister kanye west sir

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-13-2014, 05:54 AM
Someone tried to shake my hand the other day, but they were standing at a slight distance from me. When I reached out to them I just sort of shook their thumb for a few seconds.

Parker
06-13-2014, 08:33 AM
Someone tried to shake my hand the other day, but they were standing at a slight distance from me. When I reached out to them I just sort of shook their thumb for a few seconds.

lmao this one owns

also the one where youre like am i going in for a sideways five or hand shake or fist bump or arm hug or full hug or w/.e

Sephex
06-13-2014, 09:25 AM

"You too."

Not as bad as the one I did as a kid:

"Happy Birthday!"

"YOU TOO!!"

*confused look*

Shaibana
06-13-2014, 04:22 PM
i got so caught up in a song i suddenly started to sing along..
it was a korean song, so you can imagen my dad looking weird at me

Alive-Cat
06-13-2014, 04:23 PM
When someone is talking about something and I for some reason either can't hear them, or understand them (maybe they have an accent I'm not familiar with,) and after saying 'excuse me' or 'what' too many times I decide to go along with it and be like 'yeah, i know' and 'yeah' and then they are like 'what why are you agreeing i asked you a question'

And then I have to be like 'what?' all over again and admit I didn't understand in the first place and the past thirty seconds were a lie.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-17-2014, 12:46 AM
Shorty and I send YouTube links back and forth to eachother to see who has a more obscure music taste.

I'm like "Alright Shorty, check out this group which is really cool. Bet you never listened. :smug:"

She says "yeah.....I already linked you that group".

How am I supposed to win this thing if I send you links you showed me :shobon:

Pumpkin
06-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Clothes on inside out :(

I've done that twice this week :|

Christmas
06-17-2014, 03:04 PM
So today I decided to be a sporty teacher and went to school dressed in a nice pink t-shirt and a track pants. :bigsmile:

And the first response I got from a kid is

"Did you forget to change before coming to school? Why are you in your pyjamas? Miss *****"

And this goes on for the rest of the day from my colleagues too. :(

Seriously, why in the world do I look like I am in my sleeping clothings when I am wearing my sports wears!? :mad2:

Alive-Cat
06-17-2014, 04:29 PM
So today I decided to be a sporty teacher and went to school dressed in a nice pink t-shirt and a track pants. :bigsmile:

"Did you forget to change before coming to school? Why are you in your pyjamas? Miss *****"

Seriously, why in the world do I look like I am in my sleeping clothings when I am wearing my sports wears!? :mad2:

If you had been running everywhere and bouncing a basketball and wearing a whistle around your neck, you would not have encountered this problem! :greenie:

Christmas
06-18-2014, 10:04 AM

If you had been running everywhere and bouncing a basketball and wearing a whistle around your neck, you would not have encountered this problem! :greenie:

Well, uh... I don't really know how to bounce the ball in a way that it won't hit my face. :cry:

Jiro
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
That means you're doing it right. Also, innuendo right there for you, Bubba.