PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Press Conference - Post Show Discussion - #E32014

Aulayna
06-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Monday, 9th June 2014 - 9:30am PST, 12:30pm EST, 5:30pm GMT (BST)

Microsoft have backtracked and reverted a lot of the controversial decisions surrounding the XBOX One. Last year they were blasted for focusing more on the home entertainment aspect of the device and not devoting enough attention to the one thing E3 viewers care about: Games. You can view our coverage of the Microsoft E3 2013 Press Conference here (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/150491-Microsoft-Press-Conference-E32013?highlight=%23e32013).

This year, following the departure of Don Mattrick to Zynga, Microsoft have a new head of XBOX, in the form of well chiseled Phil Spencer. Spencer has promised that the press conference this year will focus almost exclusively on games and digital content delivery. Spencer has also noted that the "bar is going to be high" from other studios, and he wants Microsoft to deliver. More details are expected on Halo 5, the new Forza and the new Gears of War.

Will Microsoft win back the favour of skeptical gamers this year?

For our Live Blog, head on over to:

HERE (http://home.eyesonff.com/content.php/3129-Microsoft-E3-2014)

Discuss away in this thread!

TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ:

Sunset Overdrive releases 24th October
Crackdown 3
The Rise of the Tomb Raider
HALO: The Master Chief Collection, featuring Halo Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4 with everything unlocked as well as exclusive content leading up to Halo 5
Forza Horizon 2
Many third party titles (COD: Advanced Warfare, Dragon Age: Inquisition etc) will be releasing DLC on XBOX One first
Fable Legends - Co-Op Fable, someone gets to play as the villain and try and screw everyone over in true DnD style
Scalebound - Platinum Games Inc. new title
Ori and the Blind Forest
Inside, the spiritual sequel to Limbo
Reboot of Phantom Dust
Footage from Assassin's Creed Unity in Co-Op as well as new looks at The Witcher 3 and Project Spark
Dance Central: Spotlight for Kinect on XBOX One

Bolivar
06-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Their conference last year was exclusively devoted to games as well. Regardless, I'm most excited for their conference, as they usually announce all the best third party titles I'm most likely to be playing.

I'm expecting Quantum Break, Fallout 4, and their Fortaleza AR glasses to counter Sony's Project Morpheus.

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 05:17 PM
I wanna cut that guy's hair.

Loony BoB
06-09-2014, 05:38 PM
"Priority release" perks even for DLC annoy me. Even for games I don't play. Why is this a thing? It should never be a thing.

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Never been a fan of CoD but this looks god damn sexy.

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Assassin's Creed: Les Mis :excited:

Also, Ubisoft Montreal, stop telling us about you being French-Canadian. Nobody is impressed. :colbert:

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 06:02 PM
DAGRON AEG!!!!!!!! That looks fucking ace.

Sunset Overdrive looks cool although the dude in it looks like a colossal douche.

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 06:09 PM
WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT DEAD RISING GAME IS

MORE FABLE

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Xbox One stop tempting me you slut :colbert:

I Took the Red Pill
06-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Sunset Overdrive looks pretty nice. Gives me a Viewtiful Joe kind of vibe.

Dragon Age looks pretty cool too. Graphics looked great. Hopefully the final product actually looks like that.

Assassin's Creed gets no interest from me at all. Looks like every other AC game to me. Honestly would've believed it was on 360 if someone told me that before watching the gameplay. I'd rather see some next-gen level running and body collision mechanics and graphics than the same old fare. But I'm sure it'll make a boatload of money in any case, so whatevz

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 06:18 PM
CONKER

FUCK YES

Microsoft win E3.

Project Spark looks amazing too.

But Conker. Sorry. Nope. You will not top Conker. Sorry. No. Not happening.

Whatever this indie artsy crap on the screen is right now can get to fuck though.

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 06:25 PM
It certainly is Halo time, Aul. Master Chief collection? They only just re-released Halo CE. Not sold on it. Halo 2 can piss off, I want to hear about what they did with Halo 3 :colbert:

"Here's 3 last gen games and a last last gen game with new graphics. Oh and a beta!!!". Ehhhhhhhfffff.

Aulayna
06-09-2014, 06:41 PM
New Tomb Raider.

NEW TOMB RAIDER!

:excited:

Shauna
06-09-2014, 06:45 PM

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey no leave the gryphon alone :colbert: Witcher III looks cool. Not interested in Tomb Raider or Phantom Dust.

Bolivar
06-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Lol @ the ars technica live blog:

I gotta say, between Killer Instinct, Conker, and a Ken Lobb speech, this is as close as E3 2014 will get to a Nintendo press conference.

Aulayna
06-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Well that's a wrap. Certainly a better showing than last year!

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:04 PM
If that is Xbox's future, it is on life support.

There are only two games that appeal to me. Scalebound and Quantum Break.
One wasn't even in attendance, and the other was a CGI trailer. What an underwhelming, and frankly horrible, conference. I feel bad for Microsoft gamers. That was painful. They really loved to showcase multiplatform games though. Cause ya know, you can't play The Division or Witcher 3 anywhere else...

To be honest I'm insanely irate at them for teasing me with the Conker/Project Spark bullshit. Played with my emotions and then slapped me in the face. They were hard pressed to impress me after such bullshit.

Ayen
06-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Assassin's Creed gets no interest from me at all. Looks like every other AC game to me. Honestly would've believed it was on 360 if someone told me that before watching the gameplay. I'd rather see some next-gen level running and body collision mechanics and graphics than the same old fare. But I'm sure it'll make a boatload of money in any case, so whatevz

Welcome to the majority of AAA titles. Considering the amount of money that goes into them why take chances? It's a sad state of affairs, really.

New Tomb Raider.

NEW TOMB RAIDER!

This pleases me.

If that is Xbox's future, it is on life support.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me at all.

Bolivar
06-09-2014, 07:10 PM
If you're a fan of their brand, you have a lot to be excited for, as this was basically a celebration of their heritage going back to the original xbox. Personally, their show last year was stronger with Titanfall and the original Witcher reveal.

Still, along with the unbundled console, they have a very attractive box right now, especially for longtime fans. But yeah, there were really no surprises here, unless you count the original xbox reboots/remakes as surprising.

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:13 PM
If you're a fan of their brand, you have a lot to be excited for, as this was basically a celebration of their heritage going back to the original xbox. Personally, their show last year was stronger with Titanfall and the original Witcher reveal.

Still, along with the unbundled console, they have a very attractive box right now, especially for longtime fans. But yeah, there were really no surprises here, unless you count the original xbox reboots/remakes as surprising.
If you're a child and love colourful games and CGI trailers, you have a lot to be excited for. If you're an adult and you want games that take themselves seriously, you're left with nothing but disappointment.

But hey, if you're a fan of their brand, by all means continue to buy the third party titles. Just don't be that guy and say Microsoft is better than its competition.

I mean, THEIR BIGGEST GAME, Halo 5, had 15 seconds of promotion. And it was for the beta. Am I really the only person that thought that presentation was horrible?

And, last time I checked, Tomb Raider isn't a first party game. Typical Microsoft gamers go crazy for the third party titles, but fail to grasp that they're available on PC and PS4 as well.

Freya
06-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Can someone post a summary of what was announced? I'm at work and moving things today so I can't watch it.

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Can someone post a summary of what was announced? I'm at work and moving things today so I can't watch it.
Killer Instinct: Season 2
Sunset Overdrive
Fable Legends
Dance Central And Fantasia
Ori
Halo The Master Chief Collection
Halo 2 Anniversary
Halo 5 Guardians
Phantom Dust
ScaleBound
CrackDown
Gears Of War [Untitled Project] - not at show

Just saved you an hour and thirty minutes. :) I left all third party games out, because they're not announcements.

Freya
06-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Thank you! Although, none of those titles have me very excited :/

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Fable Legends and Project Spark (CONKER) were the big console exclusive hitters there imho.

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Fable Legends and Project Spark (CONKER) were the big console exclusive hitters there imho.
They bought Rare ages ago, and have made one TERRIBLE Banjo and Kazooie game, and a Conker Live and Reloaded remake for the original Xbox. Talk about killing a world class developer. Can't see how Conker was a big hitter though. If it was its own game, absolutely. But they added in: "It's been almost ten years since we had our own game. Oh well, better make our own one..." and ruined EVERYTHING. So now, Conker is going to be the equivalent of a LittleBigPlanet character. Nothing but GIMMICKS.

Oh, and not one Kinect game was in Microsoft's conference. You know, that huge investment that, only last year, they said was vital to Microsoft's vision and their future. Microsoft is a joke.

Bolivar
06-09-2014, 07:40 PM
If you're a child and love colourful games and CGI trailers, you have a lot to be excited for. If you're an adult and you want games that take themselves seriously, you're left with nothing but disappointment.

But hey, if you're a fan of their brand, by all means continue to buy the third party titles. Just don't be that guy and say Microsoft is better than its competition.

I mean, THEIR BIGGEST GAME, Halo 5, had 15 seconds of promotion. And it was for the beta. Am I really the only person that thought that presentation was horrible?

And, last time I checked, Tomb Raider isn't a first party game. Typical Microsoft gamers go crazy for the third party titles, but fail to grasp that they're available on PC and PS4 as well.

I think "horrible" is going too far, as any way you slice it, they showed off a lot of fun-looking games. I will admit it was a little boring as it was pretty much the same group of games they show every year. Am I going to sell my PS4? Probably not but I have to think, for someone who doesn't own either next-gen console yet, that the decision of which to upgrade to isn't as easy as it seemed. They're going to have a steady stream of solid, if predictable, content in the near future and down the road. And I have a feeling Sony's conference will be similar - a solid lineup but few real surprises.

I would love to be wrong.

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
They bought Rare ages ago, and have made one TERRIBLE Banjo and Kazooie game, and a Conker Live and Reloaded remake for the original Xbox. Talk about killing a world class developer. Can't see how Conker was a big hitter though. If it was its own game, absolutely. But they added in: "It's been almost ten years since we had our own game. Oh well, better make our own one..." and ruined EVERYTHING. So now, Conker is going to be the equivalent of a LittleBigPlanet character. Nothing but GIMMICKS.
Conker is awesome. More Conker is therefore awesome. I don't care what form he takes. He could be a bowling pin in Kinect Bowling 4 for all I care. Not going to disagree that it's a damn shame about Rare. They're only based 30 minutes up the road from me so it was awesome to have a local developer be such huge hitters on the world stage.

Dat Matt
06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm least interested in Microsoft this year. I would get a PS4 before a XB1. Nintendo's live stream is tomorrow just after work. I'm pretty interested for that. I assume it will be the same as Microsoft with consant games.

Ayen
06-09-2014, 07:46 PM

I'm familiar enough with Fable to be able to agree, no idea what Conker is about.

Oh, and not one Kinect game was in Microsoft's conference. You know, that huge investment that, only last year, they said was vital to Microsoft's vision and their future. Microsoft is a joke.

The lack of Kinect games doesn't surprise me since they recently backpedaled on that after all the backlash that came with forcing it onto the Xbox One. Though, yeah, their statement about it doesn't mean so much now in the end.

What's this about a terrible Banjo and Kazooie game?

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:49 PM

I think "horrible" is going too far, as any way you slice it, they showed off a lot of fun-looking games. I will admit it was a little boring as it was pretty much the same group of games they show every year. Am I going to sell my PS4? Probably not but I have to think, for someone who doesn't own either next-gen console yet, that the decision of which to upgrade to isn't as easy as it seemed. They're going to have a steady stream of solid, if predictable, content in the near future and down the road. And I have a feeling Sony's conference will be similar - a solid lineup but few real surprises.

Maybe, but it fits the bill. They showed nothing of substance. Every game in attendance was either pre-rendered horseshit, or it was an overly colourful game that is tailored to appeal to children. Like Fable. Does it look good visually? Absolutely, but it just doesn't look like a game that would appeal to a grown up. I'd like to assume most applies for the rest of that list, but what do I know? Different strokes for different blokes. But like I said, only two games appeal to me, and they took my childhood favourite game and PISSED on it. It was just unforgivable of them.

I talked to another friend of mine and he agrees with me that it was all-around predictable and horrible. Microsoft have this dirty reputation (particularly in the Xbox 360 generation) where they can get away with very limited exclusive titles. But the way they stay so relevant is because they rely on third party games (the Bioshock Infinites, the GTAs, the Call of Dutys and Battlefields) to thrive. Sony has a history of making world class first party exclusives for the last twenty years, and they just continue to POUR them down. I realize I sound heavily biased, but I do not have a PS4, and I do not have a XB1. I had an Xbox 360 for 7 years, and I now have a PS3. That makes me sound less biased, right? I know what system I'm going to upgrade to. The decision was pretty much made for me. Microsoft had an opportunity to bring me back, and wow me all over again. They could not have failed harder.

Worst conference I've ever seen.

Aulayna
06-09-2014, 07:49 PM

Dance Central: Spotlight and Fantasia are Kinect games.

Also pretty certain that Project Spark makes use of Kinect functionality, if the user has it.

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:51 PM

I'm familiar enough with Fable to be able to agree, no idea what Conker is about.

The lack of Kinect games doesn't surprise me since they recently backpedaled on that after all the backlash that came with forcing it onto the Xbox One. Though, yeah, their statement about it doesn't mean so much now in the end.

What's this about a terrible Banjo and Kazooie game?
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolt. Ugh, what a terrible waste of a B&K title.

Conker is awesome. More Conker is therefore awesome. I don't care what form he takes. He could be a bowling pin in Kinect Bowling 4 for all I care. Not going to disagree that it's a damn shame about Rare. They're only based 30 minutes up the road from me so it was awesome to have a local developer be such huge hitters on the world stage.
Absolutely agreed. It was my childhood favourite game, so I am heavily biased with that. But I want a full fledged Conker game. Not Conker in some stupid customization game. It completely defeats the purpose. I wish they would utilize Rare better. They are easily one of their best exclusive studios, but they've pretty much used them only to create Kinect games (of late), and that probably won't even come to fruition since they're throwing Kinect out the window.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-09-2014, 07:52 PM
New Tomb Raider.

NEW TOMB RAIDER!

Two in fact!

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is official as well. Sequel to Guardian of Light :)

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Oh, and not one Kinect game was in Microsoft's conference. You know, that huge investment that, only last year, they said was vital to Microsoft's vision and their future. Microsoft is a joke.Dance Central: Spotlight and Fantasia are Kinect games.Also pretty certain that Project Spark makes use of Kinect functionality, if the user has it.That's it? Two music based games? Look out, Kinect coming to save the day.

Dat Matt
06-09-2014, 07:58 PM
I talked to another friend of mine and he agrees with me that it was all-around predictable and horrible. Microsoft have this dirty reputation (particularly in the Xbox 360 generation) where they can get away with very limited exclusive titles.

I agree with you here. Microsoft are losing at the moment, badly.

They have no real direction, don't have many strong exclusives outside of shooters and racers, and aren't doing much to win the market outside of the US. What I don't agree with is that people shouldn't be getting excited for the third party games. Tomb Raider and Call of Duty will sell well and people here will be excited for these games. Sure they are being shown on the Microsoft panel, but people who own other consoles should be excited for the next instalments of popular franchises.

Besides, It can't be the worst conference ever. They didn't show any kids playing on the Kinect, did they?.

Ayen
06-09-2014, 08:05 PM

I'm gonna have to play it to see for myself now, but if what you say is true...

There will be bloodshed and it ain't gonna be mine :stare:

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 08:05 PM
I talked to another friend of mine and he agrees with me that it was all-around predictable and horrible. Microsoft have this dirty reputation (particularly in the Xbox 360 generation) where they can get away with very limited exclusive titles.

I agree with you here. Microsoft are losing at the moment, badly.

They have no real direction, don't have many strong exclusives outside of shooters and racers, and aren't doing much to win the market outside of the US. What I don't agree with is that people shouldn't be getting excited for the third party games. Tomb Raider and Call of Duty will sell well and people here will be excited for these games. Sure they are being shown on the Microsoft panel, but people who own other consoles should be excited for the next instalments of popular franchises.

Besides, It can't be the worst conference ever. They didn't show any kids playing on the Kinect, did they?.
Hah, even if they didn't show kids play the Kinect, it is still the worst conference, but I digress.
As to your thoughts on third party games. I'm not saying people can't get excited for them. But if you are going to buy an Xbox One for The Rise of Tomb Raider, or Call of Duty, you can't be very intelligent. I'm not disputing that those games won't sell well, but how on earth do they appeal to core Xbox gamers? The only thing that can genuinely do that is service upgrades, and first party games. It's true though, they showed more first party games at this E3 then they EVER HAVE IN THE XBOX 360 LIFESPAN, which is a very dark and disturbing statistic, but none the less true, but are there more than a handful that actually stick out? That answer is going to vary person to person.

But I bet you everybody that watched isn't saying, oh my god, I need to get an Xbox One for Sunset Overdrive. Or for Project Spark. Oh no. They're saying, holy smurf, Call of Duty breh! MUST HAVE THAT EXCLUSIVE DLC! And that's just a poor practice to sell consoles. A practice that works, but nonetheless, poor.

I fear Sony is going to humiliate and embarrass Microsoft just like they did last year.

There will be bloodshed and it's ain't gonna be mine :stare:
Don't. I warn you. It would be a mistake. If they did a remake for Banjo Kazooie, AND Conker's, they could have won E3. Instead, they want to keep doing uninspiring games, like Forza and Sunset Overdrive. Microsoft has gotten tedious, and it really saddens me. Nothing would please me more if they just let Rare go and allowed them to develop software for every platform. Maybe then we would see them do the fun and creative games that enriched our lives so long ago.

Dat Matt
06-09-2014, 08:10 PM

There will be bloodshed and it ain't gonna be mine :stare:

Here's a rundown of why it's bad

l69BP1uhlMs

NeoCracker
06-09-2014, 08:15 PM
That is a terrible list of exclusives if that's all they got.

Scalebound could be interesting, but eh. That trailer was nothing to be excited for I felt, but if you already own the system I could see this being fairly exciting.

Project Spark could be really good, and Conker being in it is neat and all, but something like that also has potential to turn out terrible, though considering there wasn't really anything here that added anything to what we know about the game, other then Conker being usable (Neat, but nothing more), I don't think they really accomplished much. Still though, I do hope this game turns out well. It has a lot of potential, and seems like the biggest reason to own the Xbone down the road.

If circumstances for Microsoft were different this E3 may not have been so bad, but they really needed something more then this.

Edit: I don't think it's going to be a repeat of last year. With all the delays happening on Sony's end, we can probably expect a lackluster conference from them as well, though the difference is Sony doesn't really need a great conference. As long as they can show off a few good exclusives (Considering the size of their first person studios, this is pretty much a given to happen) They'll be fine, though I expect that's all we'll be getting from that conference.

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 08:19 PM
That is a terrible list of exclusives if that's all they got. Scalebound could be interesting, but eh. That trailer was nothing to be excited for I felt, but if you already own the system I could see this being fairly exciting. Project Spark could be really good, and Conker being in it is neat and all, but something like that also has potential to turn out terrible, though considering there wasn't really anything here that added anything to what we know about the game, other then Conker being usable (Neat, but nothing more), I don't think they really accomplished much. Still though, I do hope this game turns out well. It has a lot of potential, and seems like the biggest reason to own the Xbone down the road. If circumstances for Microsoft were different this E3 may not have been so bad, but they really needed something more then this.I can't believe they spent 5+ minutes showcasing a 10 year old game (Halo 2 Anniversary) and less than 20 seconds showcasing Halo 5, their main title. But then again, clearly the future of Xbox is their 10 year old games. Nice job there M$...

Ayen
06-09-2014, 08:26 PM
l69BP1uhlMs

AHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dat Matt
06-09-2014, 08:29 PM
But I bet you everybody that watched isn't saying, oh my god, I need to get an Xbox One for Sunset Overdrive. Or for Project Spark. Oh no. They're saying, holy smurf, Call of Duty breh! MUST HAVE THAT EXCLUSIVE DLC! And that's just a poor practice to sell consoles. A practice that works, but nonetheless, poor.

I fear Sony is going to humiliate and embarrass Microsoft just like they did last year.

Yeah, the main draw of Microsoft is the Shooters, and Sports games. Typically the more "american" games. Which is a shame because I'm pretty bored of shooters and Mario kart is the only racer for me, I welcome Sony embarrassing them though. It means that they change their practices much like they following the last E3. Bad thing is that there is so much restricted DLC going around it just makes it easier to justify pirating, as they get the full experience of a game.

Noctis Caelum
06-09-2014, 08:30 PM
nNIHm4lPBUU

Oh, my. xD

Skyblade
06-09-2014, 10:51 PM

Maybe, but it fits the bill. They showed nothing of substance. Every game in attendance was either pre-rendered horsetrout, or it was an overly colourful game that is tailored to appeal to children. Like Fable. Does it look good visually? Absolutely, but it just doesn't look like a game that would appeal to a grown up.

Ok, it's weird to see this argument being leveled at Microsoft, instead of Nintendo. But I can't let it go.

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

"Colorful" and even "childish" does not make a game "bad". Mario Kart 8 is one of the best looking games I've seen for any console. Between the amazing attention to details on Karts, tracks, and characters, it completely wipes the floor with a more "adult" next-gen game like Watch Dogs. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is colorful and childish, and still tells a deep and serious story better than the entire rest of the franchise.

Aulayna
06-10-2014, 12:54 AM
TLDR added to first post.

Freya
06-10-2014, 01:26 AM
Ori and the blind forest looks good.

YAY Assassin's creed!

Tomb raider looks nifty.

That's all I've got to say about this conference.

Pike
06-10-2014, 01:54 AM
I am so HYPE for Assassin's Creed Unity what a fantastic setting. French Revolution get in here. and BRO-OP. Day one buy

Aulayna
06-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Bro-Op gaming ftw

Ayen
06-10-2014, 03:01 AM
The smurf is Bro-OP?

Del Murder
06-10-2014, 04:41 AM
AC Unity looks great. I wonder how the four assassins will work if you don't do co-op. Do you switch between them? Is there a separate, single player protagonist? The French Revolution seems like the perfect setting for an AC game. Good to see them returning to Europe though I would have loved to see an Asian AC at some point.

Loony BoB
06-10-2014, 11:09 AM
The smurf is Bro-OP?
It's when you co-op with your bros.

Ayen
06-13-2014, 04:29 AM
The smurf is Bro-OP?
It's when you co-op with your bros.

Oh. Why wouldn't you just say--!? Oh, nvm. You kids and your rap music...