PDA

View Full Version : 'do you want to do this' 'NO AND I NEVER WILL' 'but you're all wet :('

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Members of tEoFFfE, do you find yourself to be a pretty stubborn person? How stubborn can you be? What's the most stubborn you've been? What's the least stubborn you've been?

I think I'm pretty stubborn. I think this because, today my homeboy text me about a party at his on Saturday and said to get a lift from, (to protect his identity) we'll call him Alive-Man's-Non-Friend. Now, I don't really have anything against this guy anymore but I will not get a lift from him! I don't want to owe him anything, even if it's just a lift in a car. I don't want him doing a favour for me. I am taking this as far as paying a silly amount of money to travel there and also walking a fair bit.

I'm like this with a lot of stuff. Kind of stubborn. Maybe.

Are you stubborn?

And finally, here we have The Lumineers with 'Stubborn Love'. I have never heard this song but maybe we can all listen to it together while we post on this thread I made and think about how stubborn we are and get really deep, thinking about the times we have been stubborn and we wish we could change them but we can't so let's all be there for each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJWk_KNbDHo

Love from Alive-Man xxxxxxx

Jess
06-09-2014, 08:05 PM
I admit that I'm stubborn. I can't help it.

If you don't want to owe him anything...how about if you paid him petrol money? Then you don't owe him anything, because you've given him money for the lift. :jess:

Pumpkin
06-09-2014, 08:05 PM
I can be stubborn, yeah

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 08:09 PM
I admit that I'm stubborn. I can't help it.

If you don't want to owe him anything...how about if you paid him petrol money? Then you don't owe him anything, because you've given him money for the lift. :jess:

Well, I guess I would still feel like I did. Like...I want to get to this place on my own, I don't want to be there as a result of him driving me, even if I gave him money. You see, stubborn! I can't help it :greenie:

Parker
06-09-2014, 08:13 PM
i am tremendously stubborn and also impatient which is a pretty bad mix when you're arguing with people cos its like not only am i 100% right but i do not at all have time to listen to the other person's argument

theundeadhero
06-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Most things I'm pretty easy-going about, but then other things I'm so stubborn about it drives people crazy. I don't even have a reason for it. There's no reason I know of to it. I sometimes even surprise myself about what I'm stubborn about. AT least it makes life more interesting.

Ayen
06-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Yes. Once my mind's made up you ain't getting me to change it.

Shorty
06-09-2014, 09:08 PM
I am stubborn, but can be broken.

Shauna
06-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I am stubborn, particularly if I know I'm right. However, I will admit I am wrong and be not stubborn if the situation ends up that way. :3

Psychotic
06-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Sometimes yeah, ridiculously so - to a fault, certainly! Other times I can be very accommodating of other people's wishes. Depends what mood you get me in I guess :shobon:

Alive-Cat
06-09-2014, 10:25 PM
AT least it makes life more interesting.

All the walking and buses awaiting me this weekend will surely be interesting!

Kalevala
06-10-2014, 06:14 AM
No I am not stubborn what the hell are you talking about?

I am not stubborn and I refuse to think otherwise.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-10-2014, 06:18 AM
I'm stubborn about things I'm strongly passionate about. I let most things slide, though. I'm pretty laid back that way.

Miss Mae
06-10-2014, 08:12 AM
I'm a very stubborn person, to the point of being a complete and utter moron sometimes.

Quindiana Jones
06-10-2014, 08:41 AM
I'm never stubborn.

Bubba
06-10-2014, 08:44 AM
I'm stubborn about things I'm strongly passionate about. I let most things slide, though. I'm pretty laid back that way.

This.

Jiro
06-10-2014, 11:50 AM
You won't like me when I'm stubborn :ffviscorn:

Christmas
03-25-2022, 05:01 PM
i am tremendously stubborn and also impatient which is a pretty bad mix when you're arguing with people cos its like not only am i 100% right but i do not at all have time to listen to the other person's argument

We got a Cid's Knight in the making! Should definitely unban him and make him a mod or an admin :bigsmile:

Shame we have no idea where he is now. :gator: