PDA

View Full Version : worry not

Pumpkin
06-10-2014, 03:47 AM
Are you a worrier? I am. If there's something to worry about, you can bet I'll be stressed about every little aspect of it.

Ayen
06-10-2014, 03:48 AM
I constantly make things ten times worse than they actually are in my head, so yes.

Colonel Angus
06-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Regularly.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Oh gods no.

I don't hardly worry about jack shit.

Drove my ex crazy because I never worried about anything.

Shorty
06-10-2014, 04:03 AM
I do this thing where I worry really severely and torment myself and keep myself awake at night over something and then the next day and days after I'm totally cool because I got all my worrying out and I'll just take whatever as it happens.

Only big things, though. Small things I don't really worry about too much anymore, I just let them roll off me because one way or another, they'll get resolved.

Sephex
06-10-2014, 04:08 AM
I am, but I am a lot better about it then I used to be. The way I see it now is...

Am I worried about something? -->Yes

Do something about it.

Am I worried about something and can't do anything about it? -->Yes

Stop worrying about it.

Night Fury
06-10-2014, 04:08 AM
I think I've gotten a lot better at not being so much of a worry wart. I used to be sooooo bad, but now I really only worry about important stuff. I think HNB has really helped me with it, because he has such a calming personality it brushes off on me a lot.

Alive-Cat
06-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I can worry about things to the point of anxiety attacks, or just generally worry and have an anxiety attack for no reason at all! I've passed out a few times, but mostly I just have to shut myself somewhere and curl into a ball.

But for some reason when it comes to big things, real, serious situations and emergencies etc I am always the calmest and most reasonable person. If I have to actually man up then I do, it's weird.

Kalevala
06-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Anxiety attacks are the worst.

I worry about so many silly little things. Just about everything I worry about means absolutely nothing in the long run.

Psychotic
06-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Yes, but only about monumentally small things. Oh no it's 1.28 I said I'd be back at work at 1.30 will I make it in time???? To put this into context, I could probably stroll in at 1.45 and no smurfs would be given. And yet I worry about it intensely until I'm back.

Miss Mae
06-10-2014, 08:03 AM
:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Yes.

Parker
06-10-2014, 08:21 AM
i sweat the big stuff like nobody's business but the small stuff i am typically alright with unless i am having a bad day

Bubba
06-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Absolutely. If there ever comes a times when there is nothing in my life to worry about...

... I worry about why I have no worries.

EDIT: I have read the word "worry" so often in this thread that it no longer looks like it is spelled correctly... and it sounds weird.

Miss Mae
06-10-2014, 08:53 AM
EDIT: I have read the word "worry" so often in this thread that it no longer looks like it is spelled correctly... and it sounds weird.
I agree. It's kind of worrying.

Jiro
06-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Of course. Part of the anxiety deal. Usually able to find a way to handle stuff though.

Shaibana
06-12-2014, 12:31 PM
i never really worry
at a certain moment in my life i switched that off.

escobert
06-12-2014, 04:15 PM
I try very hard to not be a worrier but, I am. Very badly too. I worry about friggen everything and it's always worst case scenario.

BustaMo
06-12-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm not that big of a worrier, but I have my moments. If some big situation is coming up, I'll worry for a bit, but usually am mellowed out once I see I got all worked up over nothing. Money is a big issue I overwhelm myself with sometimes. Even when I have more than enough of it, I just think the stress of making sure my family is taken care of is my primary focus so I will always be worriesome of that.

Otherwise, my fiance is the worrier of the 2 of us. I'm the easy one. haha

Jess
06-12-2014, 10:00 PM
I am the ultimate worrier. I constantly worry, even about things that are completely irrational and pointless.

noxious.sunshine
06-12-2014, 10:03 PM
I worry often and very much.

I just don't show it really IRL.

Perducci
06-13-2014, 12:09 AM
I am a man of no expression and have possibly the greatest poker face known to mankind, but on the inside my brain is having a meltdown because I maybe possible could have left the door unlocked and even though I'm halfway to the bus-stop and I'm most definitely going to miss the bus despite leaving the house five minutes earlier than I needed to, purely so that I knew I wouldn't miss the bus, I am definitely going to have to just turn back and double check that I did indeed lock the door and whilst I'm at it I'm just going to pop inside and make sure that I turned off the boiler and all of the lights in my house because if I didn't then there's a chance one of the bulbs might explode and set fire to something and also because I'm not too sure if I remembered to top up the gas last night, even though I had distinctly remember checking the gas meter before I got in the shower this morning, but it's definitely worth double checking just to make sure. Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth leaving my house at all.