PDA

View Full Version : Anyone max everything out?

Wolf Kanno
06-10-2014, 10:19 PM
By which I mean the character has max stats, weapon levels, magic levels of spells they know and so on and so forth?

Sephex
06-26-2014, 04:23 AM
Not even close. Though I did "overlevel" some stats early in the game and basically mopped the floor with all enemies as a result. I am surprised no one said they did yet. I have seen some crazy completionists on these forums throughout the years.

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 04:24 AM
Nope

Sephex
06-26-2014, 04:59 AM
Nope

I seriously almost got excited because I thought I was about to read that you did indeed do it when I clicked the thread.

Then you said "Nope."

Now I am sad.

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 05:09 AM
Why were you expecting me to do it xD

I mean I tried for a while but eventually I just kinda... didn't

Sephex
06-26-2014, 05:16 AM
Why were you expecting me to do it xD

I mean I tried for a while but eventually I just kinda... didn't

I wasn't expecting it exactly, but I was kind of hoping that would be the case because it would BE so unexpected. You are usually more of a gamer that just blows through titles, from what I have seen, so it would be amusing if you came in this thread and were all like...

"Yeah. I maxed everything out. Now what?! BRING IT!!!"

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 05:18 AM
I have done that with some games. Usually games that I replay over and over I will just max everything to try something new. Like Suikoden I, II, and III, also the Dark Cloud games, Xenosaga Ep. I and III.

Those are the ones I can think of now but there's probably more. Does Majora's mask count as a game where I can max everything out xD?

Sephex
06-26-2014, 05:26 AM
I have done that with some games. Usually games that I replay over and over I will just max everything to try something new. Like Suikoden I, II, and III, also the Dark Cloud games, Xenosaga Ep. I and III.

Those are the ones I can think of now but there's probably more. Does Majora's mask count as a game where I can max everything out xD?

Nice. I was thinking along the lines of older games, though. They tend to be more meticulous and I have no idea how anyone has the patience for that sort of thing.

Pumpkin
06-26-2014, 05:28 AM
Oh yeah no, that's not for me. I hate difficult games so I'll never go out of my way to make one harder :monster:

Sephex
06-26-2014, 05:47 AM
Well, to be fair most older RPGs aren't difficult. They are tedious. You basically have to grind to stand a chance, but once you put in the effort they can be beaten with little difficulty.

Rez09
06-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Usually games that I replay over and over I will just max everything to try something new. Like Suikoden I, II, and III, also the Dark Cloud games, Xenosaga Ep. I and III.

._.

I've tried maxing everything in Xenosaga, a few times even, but skills get so expensive to upgrade after a point that I can never carry through with it.