PDA

View Full Version : Who has not played this?

Wolf Kanno
06-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Kind of curious to know which EoFFers have not actually played one of most famous entries in the franchise.

Ayen
06-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Think I've been pretty upfront about never having played this game. It just never fell on my lap and around the time I was interested in playing this and III I couldn't find them anywhere. Keep in mind it was before I had internet so I could only go off local stores and no I didn't own a Super Nintendo.

Pumpkin
06-11-2014, 06:13 AM
I've played it, haven't finished it.

I got too sad when the twins died.

I do plan to pick it up and do a LP soon though

VeloZer0
06-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Posting in the FF4 thread asking who hasn't played this game? Isn't that like asking everybody who isn't here to put up their hand?

Miss Mae
06-11-2014, 11:53 AM
-raises hand-

I will rectify this though!

Jiro
06-11-2014, 12:17 PM
I have played Final Fantasy IV before, both in ROM and in DS versions. I have finished neither, though I have probably spent a fair few hours in both. However, I never claim to have "played" it because I simply do not feel I have absorbed as much of it as one who has finished the game, or so on. It just hasn't stuck. I don't know why; I like most of the characters and the concept is pretty swell. :ffvisleepy:

Karifean
06-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Up until about a year ago, I hadn't played this game. Then I played the Advance version. Still haven't played any other or went through the Lunar Ruins.

Colonel Angus
06-12-2014, 12:14 AM
All of you who haven't played this need to quit your jobs (or find a job, then quit it), move back in w/ your parents (or just continue living w/ your parents), & spend every waking moment playing this until you're finished (or deceased, whichever comes first).

Sephex
06-12-2014, 08:01 AM
What's Final Fantasy? Also, I didn't know the number 4 existed.

Loony BoB
06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
It's something I hope to play while on honeymoon. I've played it before but it was about 14 years ago and I don't remember that much. I never finished it, but I did get a fair way in.

BustaMo
06-12-2014, 09:15 PM
It's something I hope to play while on honeymoon.
If your fiance/wife lets you play video games while yall are on your honeymoon, you're a very lucky guy! haha

I have started this game like...twice, on the DS. I just am not quite a fan of handhelds and I haven't gotten my hands on the original Playstation copy yet that's packaged with FF Cronicles. I want to play it, but it's one I have yet to complete sadly.

Pumpkin
06-12-2014, 09:16 PM
It's something I hope to play while on honeymoon.
If your fiance/wife lets you play video games while yall are on your honeymoon, you're a very lucky guy! haha

I have started this game like...twice, on the DS. I just am not quite a fan of handhelds and I haven't gotten my hands on the original Playstation copy yet that's packaged with FF Cronicles. I want to play it, but it's one I have yet to complete sadly.

Pfft I imagine my honeymoon will be filled with both of us playing video games

Not that I'm engaged or anything

:(

Ayen
06-13-2014, 12:42 AM
All of you who haven't played this need to quit your jobs (or find a job, then quit it), move back in w/ your parents (or just continue living w/ your parents), & spend every waking moment playing this until you're finished (or deceased, whichever comes first).

Seeing that my job is reviewing games I don't have to do this. I'll just review it.