PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not use the two most broken classes in this game?

Wolf Kanno
06-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Anyone tackle the game's final dungeon without resorting to using a Mime/Freelancer build party? If so, which jobs were your final party?

Mirage
06-10-2014, 10:42 PM
I've done this several times. I usually end up with samurais, ninjas, monks and one character with two out of white/black/time magic. If I felt like grinding, some of them might be ninjas or samurai with rapidfire.

Depression Moon
06-11-2014, 12:43 AM
I only best the game one time and I used freelancer because I felt that would have been the cannon class if this game was a movie or if dissidia had a flashback to the final fight. On my 2nd playthrough I'm definitely going with a certain set up.

Psychotic
06-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Yes
OK, when I saw a post on people's levels at beating our little friend, mine were the lowest, at 38-39. Everyone else had way over 40, if I remember rightly. I had 2 knights, both with double-handed learnt, a white mage, which cast cure3 and probably holy a lot, and a samurai, which used $toss. And I had never used a Samurai before in the game, that's the only time I had one, but it did 2850 damage to ALL of the seperate parts, and at my levels that was pretty good damage - for this battle anyway.I should point out this was from 2003(!) and I was 16 and a total idiot and I apologise for the the poor spelling and grammar. It was also not a conscious challenge I took on, more because I was a moron who had no idea what he was doing. I kept them at the same jobs throughout the game. Still, I won, so :monster:

Pumpkin
06-11-2014, 08:48 PM
I don't remember what my final jobs were but I've never used Mime/Freelancer

chionos
06-11-2014, 08:52 PM
The last time I played (second of two total play-throughs) it was
Thief
White Mage
Summoner
Ninja