PDA

View Full Version : E3 2014 - Day 1 - #E32014

Aulayna
06-11-2014, 01:15 AM
So the E3 show floor opened up today. We've also had Nintendo's Digital Briefing and a bunch of news from Square Enix (TYPE-0 GET HYPE!)

I've mostly been focusing on FF/KH related stuff all day for EoFF so haven't really been paying attention to anything else, aside from Nintendo this morning.

What news has got you excited today?

Wolf Kanno
06-11-2014, 05:00 AM
Xenoblade Chronicles X and Type-0 are the two big ones for me today. The new Zelda looks pretty nice as well. In the aftermath of the three Press Conferences, I think Nintendo did it for me the most, they had more games announced that is motivating me to maybe make a move from the fence about the next-gen systems.

I am hoping Type-0 will get announced for Vita cause I can see myself picking up the handheld before the PS4. The system has little to offer for my taste at the moment and I got burned last gen for buying a system based on unfulfilled promises.

The new trailer for Persona 4 Arena Ultima Climax was pretty swanky and can't wait to get in on that action later this year and the Persona Q trailer was nice even if it was shown a few days ago. Still watching the new MGSV trailer cause hot damn.

I think No Man's Sky and Abzu were the only things to catch my eye so far that are new IPs but I still haven't watched all the game footage released so far so I may easily be missing out on some things.

Ayen
06-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Type-0, Bayonetta 2, and The Legend of Zelda Wii-U off the top of my head.

I have a bad memory and I haven't watched all of the trailers because laziness.

Freya
06-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Anything interesting today?