PDA

View Full Version : Strange Body Parts

Shiny
06-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Ok, that's not really what this is about. Please don't talk about your shingles.

I like my collarbone. I know that's a weird body part to like on a person especially yourself, but that's what it is. What strange things do you like about yourself?

Parker
06-12-2014, 09:03 AM
i got a pretty bodacious man butt but I guess it'snot strange to like that on yourself.

my pinky fingers are kinda slightly crooked in a way that only I would ever notice and I like that fact

Sephex
06-12-2014, 09:28 AM
My eyes are good. Been told I have beautiful eyes. Truth is I fell into a Mako reactor, so they have a strange glow.

Alright, FF reference joke quota filled for the day.

Psychotic
06-12-2014, 09:34 AM
My eyes are good. Been told I have beautiful eyes. Truth is a fell into a Mako reactor, so they have a strange glow.

Alright, FF reference joke quota filled for the day.I like the scar I've got across my face. I was slashed by a gunblade during a duel with my rival.

I say gunblade, it was actually a broken bottle.

I say duel, it was actually a mugging.

I say rival, it was actually my grandma...

Sephex
06-12-2014, 09:39 AM
My eyes are good. Been told I have beautiful eyes. Truth is a fell into a Mako reactor, so they have a strange glow.

Alright, FF reference joke quota filled for the day.I like the scar I've got across my face. I was slashed by a gunblade during a duel with my rival.

I guess you can say there is SIEFER PEOPLE TO BE AROUND THAN YOUR GRANDMA!!

Psychotic
06-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Yes but she is very (E)dea to me.

Fynn
06-12-2014, 11:32 AM
I like my big potato nose! :D

Loony BoB
06-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Lovin' my eyebrows, lovin' my scars.

Old Manus
06-12-2014, 12:53 PM

I guess you can say there is SIEFER PEOPLE TO BE AROUND THAN YOUR GRANDMA!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)Fixed

Pumpkin
06-12-2014, 05:01 PM
I like my mouth

Calliope
06-12-2014, 05:10 PM
My eyes are good. Been told I have beautiful eyes. Truth is I fell into a Mako reactor, so they have a strange glow.

Alright, FF reference joke quota filled for the day.

I'm pretty fond of my right arm, it shoots down bad guys in rapid succession.

Alive-Cat
06-12-2014, 05:37 PM
My neck is the absolute perfect length :greenie:

blackmage_nuke
06-12-2014, 08:34 PM
I like my sideburns.

BustaMo
06-12-2014, 09:48 PM
My calves. I've always been a big sports fan and playing them was a big focus of mine growing up so jumping high was my love. I worked on my calf muscles like crazy so if I had to pick a body part I love and am proud of, it'd be my calves. (not my baby cows...)

Alive-Cat
06-12-2014, 10:36 PM
My calves. I've always been a big sports fan and playing them was a big focus of mine growing up so jumping high was my love. I worked on my calf muscles like crazy so if I had to pick a body part I love and am proud of, it'd be my calves. (not my baby cows...)

I've got some pretty rockin' thighs, too. Keep the faith, brother :bro:

Shoden
06-12-2014, 11:03 PM
I'm hyperflexible so some of my appendages, my left hand, left elbow, all of my left hand's fingers (and thumb) and my right leg (both feet) bend and twist in hideous, remarkable and inhuman ways.

Ayen
06-13-2014, 12:17 AM
I can't tell you what I like.

noxious.sunshine
06-13-2014, 03:02 AM
My scar on my face. It used to be the bane of my existence, but now it can be a pretty great icebreaker and it's pretty hot, imo.

When they're not bloated and fat, I have really cute feet & toes.

And.. My hair. It's just amazing. Hasn't happened in NYC (yet?), but I used to get stopped in Nashville allllll the time by strangers over it.

Shiny
06-13-2014, 03:26 AM

Oh, this must be you Alive-Man:

http://www.picshag.com/pics/062011/long-neck-guy.jpg

Loony BoB
06-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Oh, sort of on topic - while I don't really bother with them much, my eyelashes and hands have been complimented a few times by other people...

Alive-Cat
06-13-2014, 04:17 PM

Oh, this must be you Alive-Man:

http://www.picshag.com/pics/062011/long-neck-guy.jpg

Zoom out, I never end. Where do I begin? I don't.

Christmas
06-15-2014, 03:16 PM
I got a nest of maggots under my armpits, I reckon they are a part of my body right? :bigsmile:

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 03:18 PM
I got a nest of maggots under my armpits, I reckon they are a part of my body right? :bigsmile:

It depends if they make you happy, I hope they make you happy and treat you right like what you deserve.

Christmas
06-15-2022, 01:49 PM
I like my fourth tentacle thst grew from my second tentacle. It got a little mushroom farm on it. :bigsmile:

BG-57
06-16-2022, 01:18 PM
I like my Zonules of Zinn. While they are useful (they're fibers that keep the lenses of my eyes in place), mainly I just like saying 'Zonules of Zinn'.

Quindiana Jones
06-16-2022, 03:50 PM
I totally rep the liking collarbones crowd, tbh. Nice collarbones are nice.

Weird thing I really like seeing and wish I had was really pointy canines.

Dr. Acula
06-17-2022, 07:44 AM
I like my eyebrows cause I don't have to pluck 'em. They're nicely shaped.

And my cute little button nose.