PDA

View Full Version : Destiny

Scotty_ffgamer
06-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Anyone else get a code for the alpha? I'm downloading it right now!

Ayen
06-12-2014, 10:30 PM
I have launch codes for a nuclear strike, but no codes for Destiny. Not familiar with it.

BustaMo
06-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Where did you get the code from? This is one of my major wishlist games right now for the Xbox One when it releases, but I know the game is still a few months away from releasing.

Aulayna
06-13-2014, 02:17 AM
I have launch codes for a nuclear strike, but no codes for Destiny. Not familiar with it.

Not sure if serious or not, about not being familiar with Destiny.

Ayen
06-13-2014, 02:26 AM

I had to look it up to get a refresher course, but other than the one thread somebody made about it a couple of months back I don't know much about it.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-13-2014, 02:31 AM
I signed up for it on Bungie's website a couple of days ago I think? I'm pretty sure the alpha was PS4 only though. I feel like that was something they mentioned at E3 in their push for supporting the PS4 more than the Xbox One.

BustaMo
06-13-2014, 02:34 AM
Ah I gotcha, that kinda stinks that for us Xbox One owners. I figured it'd be the other way around since isn't it made by 434 or 343 or Bungie? One of those Halo-related companies, I know it!

Bolivar
06-13-2014, 01:40 PM
Haven't been able to play it and won't be near my PS4 for the weekend. I guess I'll have to wait until July or something.

Shauna
06-13-2014, 01:42 PM

I had to look it up to get a refresher course, but other than the one thread somebody made about it a couple of months back I don't know much about it.

Dammit man, start cluing up on your video game news!

Sadly no next gen anything here. Seems like Destiny could be cool.

Nicolas
06-13-2014, 02:06 PM
The game is fun and is on a definite buy list for me. It's pretty much Halo with MMO elements.

It's a game made by Bungie and published by Activision.

Ayen
06-13-2014, 07:50 PM

Dammit man, start cluing up on your video game news!

But then I lose my make believe charm of being an oblivious doofus.