PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Situations

Shiny
06-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Do you find yourself in awkward situations a lot? It's been happening a bit to me frequently and one thing of note actually happened as I was preparing for a big event. I had a professional makeup artist trying to make me hot. Well anyway, I walked in to her apartment which was very cozy in the East Village and already just moments before that saw a very non-homeless woman peeing in public with her bare buttock out for all to see. I digress...anyway I walk in the apartment and she starts asking me questions. And then after being quiet for a very awkward two or so minutes, she then said okay look down, so she could start applying stuff to my face and eyes. It was awkward because she was essentially wearing a crop top only it was higher than most crop tops and well, um. :redface:

I felt weird staring at her navel and I just met her. But it didn't stop there. She eventually had me basically resting between her boobs as she plucked my eyebrows. I just don't even. It was weird. I have other stories, but I think it's best to start off with the lighter stuff. xD

What's your story?

Alive-Cat
06-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Whenever somebody has something wrong going on - a bug in their hair, something on their face, etc etc. I just can't say anything. I feel so bad that this is happening to them. It makes me sad. I do not want to have to be the one to tell them, even though it would be a kindness, in a way. So I say nothing. And stare. And then avoid them, if I can, and hope someone else says something.

Shiny
06-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Why couldn't you just say they have a bug in their hair?

Alive-Cat
06-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Why couldn't you just say they have a bug in their hair?

Because I hate to be the bearer of bad news :( I feel like I would be insulting them! Even though I wouldn't.