PDA

View Full Version : Predict Western Launch Dates!

fat_moogle
06-14-2014, 10:06 AM
So now we know both Agito and Final Fantasy Type-0 are being localised for the West what better time than to predict when each game will make their way over.

So let's start with Agito! I think we'll see this in 2014. I'm gonna say November. That's 6 months after the Japanese mobile launch, plenty enough time to localise!

Now for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD...hmm. I think we'll get a new trailer at TGS, but not expecting a release date to be set until E3 2015. I'm gonna go with August 2015 for this one!

Get predicting!

Del Murder
06-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Isn't Agito a sequel to Type-0? Why would we get it first.

I say late next year for both.

fat_moogle
06-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Isn't Agito a sequel to Type-0? Why would we get it first.
It's technically a prequel, as it's set in a previous war than what takes place in Final Fantasy Type-0.

Del Murder
06-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Ah.

Scotty_ffgamer
06-14-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm going to say October 26, 2015 for Type-0. That is my birthday so why not. I don't really care that much about Agito because I don't like playing stuff on my phone.

Wolf Kanno
06-14-2014, 05:56 PM
This depends on how far along they are with the HD remake portion. If they have been working on it for awhile behind the scenes then we can expect it maybe as soon as Christmas of this year. If they just started, then who knows. My guess is that this project will serve to hold off fan needs for a new FF title since I still believe XV is not going to release until late 2016 at the earliest. If they are farther along than we think or working on FFX/KH HD has taught them how to speed up the process then we may see this game sometime next year most likely during an ideal season like Christmas or the after holiday gaming drought.

maybee
06-15-2014, 04:19 PM
... This is Square- Enix right ?

Sept 7th 2038

fat_moogle
06-16-2014, 01:05 AM
This depends on how far along they are with the HD remake portion. If they have been working on it for awhile behind the scenes then we can expect it maybe as soon as Christmas of this year.
This would be amazing! I'd be extremely impressed if they announced a world wide release date for 2014 at TGS! Not getting my hopes up though because you know, like maybee says, this is Square Enix we're talking about xD