PDA

View Full Version : 'you made a mockery of butter' 'it's because i want to live inside of your rage'

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 04:23 PM
Are you one of those people that leaves their horrible, dirty, horrible toast crumbs all everywhere in the butter!? What do you think when someone does this. It is horrible :( just think how old those crumbs are, from someone else's toast from who knows when.

When this occurs I've started removing large amounts of contaminated butter and throwing them away.

If you do this, please stop, just think of the consequences.

The same, in fact even more so, people who leave bits of coffee in the sugar!! That is the worst. Oh my god. It's horrible.

Ayen
06-15-2014, 08:48 PM
I have never encountered this situation.

Shorty
06-15-2014, 09:08 PM
No, I do not leave crumbs in butter. I take enough on the first swipe so I don't need to put the knife back in.

And as for coffee, I put my sugar in before I pour the coffee! But I've been going without sugar lately so that problem has solved itself.

Colonel Angus
06-15-2014, 09:13 PM
I try to take the crumbs off if any get on there.

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 11:07 PM
No, I do not leave crumbs in butter. I take enough on the first swipe so I don't need to put the knife back in.

And as for coffee, I put my sugar in before I pour the coffee! But I've been going without sugar lately so that problem has solved itself.

You live a respectable and admirable life! :greenie:

Miss Mae
06-16-2014, 05:05 AM
I don't drink coffee, so I don't have that problem. I do my best to avoid putting crumbs in the butter because I use it for cooking and I don't want toast crumbs in my baking.

Parker
06-16-2014, 09:13 AM
if you have sugar in your coffee youre already messed up

also idk how coffee would get into the sugar pot do people just throw their spoon everywhere?!

Miss Mae
06-16-2014, 09:36 AM
also idk how coffee would get into the sugar pot do people just throw their spoon everywhere?!
Used to happen at my parents' place if the spoon was slightly damp before they used it. :gator:

Loony BoB
06-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Neither Danielle or I do this and I am very happy about that. She used to, but not much, and I put a stop to that nonsense pretty quick. :smash:

magemasher
06-16-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm not one of these heathens. I use 2 knives for toast because I hate little bits of butter and bread getting in my marmite.

sharkythesharkdogg
06-16-2014, 05:31 PM
This sounds like something my dad might do. Particularly the coffee spoon back in the coffee.

Fortunately I put the sugar in my coffee first, plus we have one of the diner style sugar pourer things anyway.

Alive-Cat
06-16-2014, 06:01 PM
I dated a girl once and the sugar pot at her house was so hideously contaminated with coffee that I felt sick. It was okay until it was about halfway empty - then you had to start fishing out clean spoonfuls of sugar. When it got to a quarter full? Get outta here.

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2022, 01:06 AM
When I was a particular fiend, I had a coffee-sugar pot. It was literally just the cheapo trash instant coffee I used premixed with the average per cup serving of sugar I used but scaled up to hold about a dozen cups worth.

Simple two teaspoon take from the combo bowl, and we gucci.