PDA

View Full Version : snuffle snuffle

Jess
06-15-2014, 08:24 PM
Do you have any allergies?

I am really suffering with my hayfever this year. I just sneezed 9 times in a row. NINE. Boooo hoo! I hope it goes away soon. The worst part is the itchy roof of mouth. It doesn't bother me so much during the day, but at night I wake up because I'm itching it with my tongue and then I can't stop it. And my sleep has been even worse than usual recently because of it. :(

I also have a mild allergy to lemons, lime and cucumber. They just give me a weird itchy throat.

I have extremely sensitive skin, so I always have to use products for sensitive skin. If I don't I always end up with an allergy rash. It can be a pain when buying new makeup products because as I won't get a reaction until after a few applications. Lots of wasted pennies on makeup I'm allergic to!

Once I had an allergic reaction with a facial cleansing wipe, combined with a with the UV lights on a sun bed. I woke up the following day with two black eyes, and they were so swollen I could barely see. I looked like I'd gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson! And it lasted days! It's safe to say I've never used a sun bed again. :jess:

Ayen
06-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Dogs
Cats
Fur of any kind
Smoke
Dust
Paint Fumes
Cockroaches
Milk (so they say)
Eggs

I take Claritin daily so they don't act up.

Parker
06-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Hayfever but the last couple years it's been almost non-existent.

Finally this year I need some hayfever pills because im sneezing but that's it

Shorty
06-15-2014, 08:53 PM
I developed some really weird allergies to pollen when I lived in Arizona, but since moving, I've been fine.

I'm allergic to nickel and it makes wearing jewelry stupidly difficult. I either have to wear surgical steel, platinum, or pure 100% silver/gold, elsewise my skin will flare up with horrible itchy and irritated blotches and will sometimes bleed. Most earrings just come with a little bit of silver coating on them and once it wears off, they set my ears on fire. I've wasted so many hours of my life removing the troutty silver-plated nickel earring hooks off my jewelry and replacing them with hypoallergenic surgical steel ones. :mad2: Same all goes for necklaces, bracelets, and rings - they will all irritate my skin if they are nickel.

I also have a lactose intolerance.

Pike
06-15-2014, 08:58 PM
According to the allergist I am allergic to all plants, all trees, all weeds, and all molds.

All of them.

Allergy medicine does not help.

The only animal I am allergic to is cockatiels, but that's okay because they're jerkfaces anyway.

Shorty
06-15-2014, 08:59 PM
omg I love cockatiels ;-;

Are you not allergic to other kinds of birds as well?

Pike
06-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Nope! They did a special test on me for like one hundred different types of animals and birds, and cockatiels were the only one I showed an allergy to, and it was minor.

Shorty
06-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Interesting!

Colonel Angus
06-15-2014, 09:04 PM
I used to get bad hayfever & pollen allergies, but like Parker, I haven't had anything in the past few years. *knock on wood*

I think I might've just grown out of it. I never took medicine for it, so maybe I just built a tolerance to it.

Alive-Cat
06-15-2014, 10:52 PM
My only allergy is the metal thing! Once I wore a fake silver ring and my finger began to decay disgustingly until I had a dead person's finger. Everything has to be 100% legit gold or silver!

Christmas
06-16-2014, 01:46 AM
I know that MANUS' brain is allergic to knowledge. :(

That explain why he's so dumb. :bigsmile:

sharkythesharkdogg
06-16-2014, 02:43 AM
It's good to see that some things never change.

Miss Mae
06-16-2014, 03:37 AM
I'm allergic to some sorts of pollen. There was a plant where I went to high school that made my eyes really puffy in the Spring. Lilies make me sneeze. Other than that, I haven't come across anything that's too inconvenient.

noxious.sunshine
06-18-2014, 02:55 PM
I don't have seasonal allergies like that, but I am allergic to Sulfa and just recently discovered that My skin is allergic to the color/dye from annatto seeds.

And I'm kinda allergic to poison ivy.

Sephex
06-19-2014, 01:04 AM
None. It's great! I can bury my face in some pussy and my sinuses are good to go. My cat loves when I play with her, you know?

Jiro
06-19-2014, 08:32 AM
I get some allergi-- what the hell, Sephex!?

Old Manus
06-19-2014, 11:29 AM
I am really suffering with my hayfever this year. I just sneezed 9 times in a row. NINE. Boooo hoo!You didn't get an orgasm? I've been lied to my whole life :colbert:

Christmas
06-19-2014, 02:06 PM
I am really suffering with my hayfever this year. I just sneezed 9 times in a row. NINE. Boooo hoo!You didn't get an orgasm? I've been lied to my whole life :colbert:

I CAN GIVE YOU AN ORGASM YOU WILL NEVER FORGET