PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a figurine of your character?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-16-2014, 05:44 AM
For World of Warcraft players, there's a site called FigurePrints (http://www.figureprints.com/wow/Default.aspx) which will make a 3D figurine of one of your characters for you.

After seeing this, it makes me want to have a figure of my Final Fantasy XIV character. Would you buy one of these if they sold for a reasonable price? Even if they didn't sell for a reasonable price?

What kind of stance would you want your character to be in? Fighting mode or just standing straight up?

LocoColt04
06-16-2014, 06:43 AM
I like the idle fighting stance, with the weapon drawn and locked on target, but not yet engaged in battle.

Give me that for my Dragoon and I'm set. :D

Loony BoB
06-16-2014, 10:22 AM
My character would obviously need to be smithing as his 'pose'. ;)

*Devore*
06-16-2014, 01:05 PM
I'd get two, one were he is engaged in battle, bow in hand, looking like a bad ass. And one were he is in a particularly cat like pose, like when he is sitting or sleeping.

Raine
06-20-2014, 03:16 PM
As I change my character's look every now and then, I couldn't even decide what it should look like... :/ I'd probably want it mid-dancing Hildi's dance x)

But I guess I'd rather have a poster than a figurine

Elpizo
06-21-2014, 11:10 AM
I do believe I would, though I'd have to decide what job and armour she'd be wearing.

Miss Mae
06-22-2014, 07:56 AM
I don't really play anymore, because I haven't been able to afford the sub, but if I were playing more actively again I think I would. I took a lot of pride in my character's appearance when I was playing. I love changing the colours of my armour.

Although I think I would even buy generic figures from FFXIV if the design matched the art style well enough. I really love the characters - I spent a long time making my retainers and I probably love how they look as much as I do my own character. If the option to create character figures existed I would probably spend too much time and money just creating awesome looking characters and getting them printed even though they aren't my primary playable character. :shobon:

Aulayna
06-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Probably not, I'd have a hard time deciding what gear to use for it!